[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botcha banks is a slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

why is she with cuckzake if she lusting for seth and roman
>>
I thought she wanted to fuck Nakamura. Was she faking that too, like being a weeb?
>>
File: sasha rainmade.jpg (149KB, 1078x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sasha rainmade.jpg
149KB, 1078x1200px
>>2904833
No, she's definitely a weeb.
>>
>>2904833
what is a weeb?
>>
>>2904845
A person who likes japanese culture but is American. Also, marry me, hermosa.
>>
>>2904842
how come taking a pic with a Japanese make you a weeb?
I swear, you idiots destroyed the meaning of that word
>>
>>2904827
Marrying a wrestler is the dumbest thing you could do, you're asking to get cucked.
>>
>>2904842
J A P P E D
>>
>>2904850
haha you are funny sweetie
>>
>>2904853
Go to her twitter page. Tell me what her banner is.
>>
the fact that Sashas married makes me wanna fuck her like 28% more
>>
>>2904827
>that look of digust
kek
>>
>>2905050
I wouldn't let Horseface near my dick, she'd probably munch my nuts like some crabapples.
>>
>>2905083
Dude is fucking Bayley, he has no standards
>>
>>2904853
She is a weeb.
>>
>>2904827
>>
>>2904827
Have sex.
>inb4 worked
Also hit the gym.
>>
>>2905290
i don't need to hit the gym im way too skinny babe, and sex is for married people
>>
Cuckaze has definitely eaten the Shieldettys creampies out of her sloppy hole.
>>
File: tumblr_mgf2ila76F1s2z6q0o2_500.png (190KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgf2ila76F1s2z6q0o2_500.png
190KB, 500x388px
>>2904853
>Weeb
>Only watches dubbed anime
>Calls Sailor Moon "Serena"
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>2905336
You forgot to mention that she watches only mainstream shit. Calling her a weeb is like calling Xavier Woods a real gamer.
>>
>>2905567
>real gamer
I can smell your BO from here.
>>
>>2905573
I don't even play a lot video games though?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.