[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Bert is owed an apology by the Knight family and GFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Knight Family.png (186KB, 1440x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Family.png
186KB, 1440x1129px
I think Bert is owed an apology by the Knight family and GFW
>>
All filthy perros should apologize to Alberto el GOATron
>>
>>2904747
Also all the retarded white knights who thought it was ADR who beat Paige

Apologize immediately.
>>
Nah GFW had to pull the title just for optics

They'll probably give it back and since they tape a month at a time, nobody who just watches the programming will now since they've not filmed anything with him not being champ
>>
>>2904747
Based Orlando PD working the perros.
>>
I never doubted based Berto
>>
>>2904764
> Been building up Lashley got ages
> Put the belt on druggy, disaster relationship, won't shut up about WWE, spic
>>
>>2904772
Lashley should beat him for the title and feud with Eli Drake but ADR should get his belt back for the next tapings
>>
>>2904764
Will they still put the title on a man who got beaten by a woman?
>>
Fuck, don't anyone tell Cornette about this. A man beaten by a woman, killing the business.
>>
>>2904781
if he wanted he could have hit her idiot, if a guy gets beat up by a woman is because they let them
>>
>>2904747
>Paige proposes to him
>Paige beats him
I never knew how progressive El Patron is
>>
>>2904814
Will you beat me up then? Please?
>>
I used to really like Alberto before all this, now I dunno how to feel.
>>
>>2904781

worked for drew galloway
indie dimes and titles everywhere
>>
>>2904747
BASED
>>
>>2904837
All she did was throw a drink in his face

She always has bruises too, he probably beats her, just not dumb enough to do it in public
>>
>>2904834
no sweetie i don't beat guys or anyone im a good person
>>
>>2904846
>t. beta male virgin
>>
>>2904851
That kind of attitude is what leads to women being beaten by their husbands.
>>
>>2904851
ding-dong diddly find dat ass and fuck it yeli baby
>>
>>2904747
>getting beat by a woman

he should have the title striped and be moved down to jobber status
>>
File: IMG_2901.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2901.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>2904747
>post yfw when ALL of this is a work to get Paige out of her WWE contract and this is their last ditch attempt as domestic violence charges are immediate terminations
>>
>>2904855
if my husband beats me i would leave him inmediately and put him in jail
>>
>>2904896
Letting him beat you would help put him over but jailing him would kill his push, you should reconsider your booking here.
>>
>>2904909
ia not a match is real life i won't let anyone beats me like alot of girls do
>>
>>2904747
>Patron used his cartel connection to threaten the police
based Patron
>>
>>2904747
Anybody who whiteknighted paige on this one is just some racist cuck. She is a young chick. If you've ever dated younger women they act out, especially in public. No Mexican is stupid enough to smack a bitch up outside of his house.
>>
>>2905271
>No Mexican is stupid enough to smack a bitch up outside of his house.

You're either a Mexican or a sheltered white boi ain't seen a mile road south of 10
>>
File: unknown.png (470KB, 823x418px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
470KB, 823x418px
>>2905271
i had to follow my hysterical ex through the streets of nyc once at like 1 am and I punched a newspaper box and cut my hand open

idk how del rio restrained himself in his situation
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.