[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he going to make the Hall of Fame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Jinder-Mahal-Download-PNG.png (504KB, 616x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jinder-Mahal-Download-PNG.png
504KB, 616x640px
Is he going to make the Hall of Fame?
>>
No. He'll be forgotten in 5 years. Biggest dud in a long time.
>>
File: Smackdown low attendance2.jpg (535KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Smackdown low attendance2.jpg
535KB, 2048x1536px
>>2904124
That's why ever since he's champion, Smackdown crowds look like this
>h-h-h-h-have s-s-s-sex
>>
>>2904118
I said it when he won it, his reign will be remembered the same way we remember Swagger's world championship reign.

It will be an "oh yeah he WAS a world champion, wasn't he" trivia bit
>>
>>2904128
Tell me how they look in india ^~^
>>
>>2904128
that's embarrassing
>>
>>2904124
>Have sex

Please.. stop
>>
>>2904136
India is a shithole full of stinky people that thinks wrestling is real.. they don't even realize Jinder is canadian
>>
>>2904146
Calm down Mohammed we know you're obsessed
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Champions

Find a name on this list (excluding those whom'st've left on bad terms) of someone who is not a current/future member of the HoF
>>
>>2904136
Every site states that nobody gives a fuck about him in India
>>
>>2904135

World Champion was second banana to the WWE champion. Like it or not Jinder is in an exclusive club. To be honest he's a better WWE champ than Dean and Bray.
>>
>>2904128
Do you have some trouble speaking?
>>
>>2904274
>Bray beat the top guys clean on two consecutive nights
>Jinder needs constant interference
Nah. Bray was far better in the short time he was champion. Superior in every way.
>>
>>2904282

Bray didn't entertain me though. Jinder's rise was so ridiculous I got at least some entertainment out of that.
>>
He's Sikh and he triggers Muzzies to the point that he gets death threats. The turbancuck atleast did something right
>>
>>2904274
The WWE Championship is currently second to the universal championship in terms of kayfabe prestige.

So yea, Jinder is in the exact same spot Swagger was
>>
>>2904128
I doubt the PPV Sunday is even half sold.
This is what happened when you insult the fans one too many times.
>>
>>2904303
I do hope It's not sold out and there are many empty seats
WWE deserves it for putting on all this crap
>>
>>2904182
Jinder is the only one who won't be in the HoF. It's similar to Derrick Rose in the NBA as the only MVP to not make it to the Hall. Except Rose won't make it because he got fucked by injuries while Jinder won't make it because he's complete shit.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (64KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
64KB, 480x719px
>>2904286
Your taste is as shit as Jinder's streets

>>2904303
>>2904315
Pic Related
>>
>>2904118
literally everyone who isnt on the bad side of vince does.

koko b ware is in. rikishi is in.
>>
>>2904118
Literal who midcarders make it in, this guy is one of their main champions now.
>>
>>2904128
i was there for this, the opposite side was completely full, as was the middle and back section
>>
>>2904182
Ivan, Sid and Stan the Man should be in, Sid is still semi active that's only think that's keeping him out.

About the active former champions, only one name jumps out as never getting in to the HOF and that's Del Rio.

so Jinder as long as he keeps his nose clean is a lock for Hall of Fame.
>>
>>2904128
That's not fair, the Nutter Butter Center is too shitty of an arena for anyone to attend.
>>
>>2905838
>Jinder totally isn't a failure

Give up. Just stop it. He's a box office cancer.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.