[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could 20 Alexa's beat up Brock Lesnar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 1498430430450.gif (1MB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498430430450.gif
1MB, 500x417px
Could 20 Alexa's beat up Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>2903898
Hypothetically yes, kicks in the balls multiple times begin to gounge out eyes, bites everywhere, might take out like half of them though
>>
yes

Brock cannot stop 20 people gouging his eyes out
>>
There's no fucking way
>>
>>2903898
she's to smol
>>
>>2903898
Absolutely not. He'd kill each of them with but a single punch, and her strength is not enough to hurt him in the slightest.
>>
>>2903898
no idiot she is too fragile
>>
No, OP. Bork's scrotum would swell with internal bleeding, but lets get srs, most of those 20 Alexa's would get absolutely rekt, assuming he has no problems murdering women.

Although, sexually, i would love to be lesnar in that situation...
>>
File: lesnar.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
This question is actually working me into a shoot, i mean with the combined strength, weight, height, on paper yeah....... but then I remember it's 20 women so they wouldn't be able to coordinate an effective attack to do so because they are women... but you gotta figure 3 alexa's could hold down one of each of Brock's arms and legs and then you've still got 8 alexa's left to attack the head, torso and most importantly balls.... idk man, really got my noggin joggin OP
>>
>>2903898
20 Alexas couldn't even beat the average man let alone Brock
>>
>>2903902
>>2903906
Implying a blind Brock is not an even scarier, stronger Brock.

The Alexas would argue about which of them charges first.
>>
This question is essentially "Can Brock throw 20 punches?"

Yes
Yes I believe he can
>>
Yes, but half of those Alexas would be dead and the other half would spend a month or two in the hospital. There's other factors though like environment, if Bork can get his back to a wall they won't be able to surround him and attack his nuts from the back while's fighting the front Alexas. Tactically, are the Alexas unified, or are they gonna run in one at a time because they're infighting and want to be the sole person to take him down, because if they aren't a hivemind Brock is gonna eat the weak links.
>>
Yeah. Hell, if they are smart enough, even two Alexas can down Lesnar. People whose experience of fighting only comes from fiction don't realize just how huge an advantage 2v1 alone can give.
>>
All it takes is for multiple Alexa's to distract him long enough to create the opportunity for 1 (one) liver kick. Done.
>>
Can Alexa even reach Brock's eyes?
>>
Brock could beat the entire women's roster at once
>>
>>2903916
That'd be helpful if the dumbshit Alexa's attacked him one at a time.
>>
>>2903898
If he can build up a little momentum he can just charge into them, wring the neck of one he's knocked down, and swing it as a weapon
>>
>>2904142
>women
>smart
Talk about fiction, kek
>>
>>2903898
Nothing they could so standing, like kick or punches would do a damn thing to him.

They would have to get him on the ground, on his back, and keep him there to have any hope at all.

I think the only real way this would end is if enough Lexi's can hold Lesnar down, while the other Lexi's just punt his head until he's dead.

Lesnar has to stay upright. He is so strong he could literally kill people with a punch to the head, against a lexi he would probably be able to knock one out of the fight quickly if he gets a clean shot, and he's incredibly quick.

My best strategy for the lexis is wait for him to charge (because he's not going to let the Lexi's charge him, he'll pick a target and try to destroy them immediately), and then rush Lesnar, get him down and pile on him, and then just boot him in the head over and over until his brain is mush.
>>
>>2904305
Lol got a mental image of Lesnar doing the Cesaro Swing on one Alexa into the rest
>>
>>2904161
>diverticulitis
>liver

Not a big ding dong diddly anatomy guy are you?
>>
File: indian lesnar.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indian lesnar.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2903898
Could 5 Bhaskar Lesners bear Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>2903902
I got diamond reading this
>>
File: 1499482817622.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1499482817622.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2904511
That entrance! Is there audio?
>>
>>2903898
Could 20 Lesnars satisfy Bliss?
>>
Brock - 100 Alexas
Baron Corbin - 75 Alexas
Braun Strowman - 70 Alexas
Roman Reigns - 65 Alexas
Ellsworth - 45 Alexas
^how many Alexas it would take to defeat each wrestler
>>
>>2903898
Maybe not. Daniel cryan a vanilla midget beat up two average males
>>
File: fug.jpg (177KB, 1232x474px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
177KB, 1232x474px
>>2904582
No, Vince literally had the Wrestling Reloaded all deleted because them and AngaarTV were blowing him the fuck out. Pic related.
>>
>>2904384
We need more lexis maybe 30 could do it
>>
>>2904589
Nah,she is like Adriana chechik, bork cant handle that
>>
>>2904626
>adriana chechik
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
someone ask Dave desu
>>
>>2904599
Damn
>>
>>2903898

1 Alexa could take Brock. He would see the sign of the Jew in her nose and tremble, allowing Alexa to take advantage and rip his heart out.
>>
only 2 needed
1 to suck his dick, and while hes down in a deep orgasm the other goes for the pin and wins
>>
>>2903898
It would either end with an extreemly angry and blind brock beign kicked in the balls over and over or 20 alexas in the hospital all with a high chance of pregnancy
>>
>>2903898
Alexa is like what, 80 something pounds?

Brock could literally duel wield 2 Alexas and beat the remaining 18 to death with them
>>
>>2904795
i could see this
>>
File: 1227140843342.png (83KB, 336x323px) Image search: [Google]
1227140843342.png
83KB, 336x323px
>>2903898
Could 3 Jim Rosses beat up 20 Alexa Blisses?
>>
>>2904877
nope he is 2 old
>>
>>2903898
I kind of want to watch and masturbate to Bork killing 20 Blisses.
>>
>>2903898
No, but the result would be a 20 something child carrying Brock's GOAT genes after 9 months.
>>
>>2904591
Nigga Braun is a legit Strongman he's probably the only one who could stay on his feet while 20 alexas try to climb him. Compared to him Corbib is a skinnyfat girl.
>>
File: pqhbcue.png (444KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
pqhbcue.png
444KB, 350x489px
20 alexas dog pilling bork is like 2 thousand pounds all crushing him
>>
>>2904294
Do you think 20 people can attack someone all at once you moron? They would get in each other's way and a trained fighter can fight 2-3 men on his own so probably 4-5 women
>>
>>2903924
I think the deciding factor is brock getting his hand on an alexa and using her as a club to keep the other 19 at bay.

If he does this he wins if not he loses
>>
>>2904168
its only 6 people senpai
>>
The first wave of Alexas to reach him would definitely get killed, so they would have to be willing to sacrifice themselves and keep going until they die. This should give enough time to let the other Lexis take him down then scratch his eyes out etc. It's pretty easy from there once he's blinded. It's a numbers game. One man is not beating up 20 anything.
>>
>>2904599
For real? They took down the Indian backyard promotions? But those were awesome!
>>
Depends how the fight starts.

If Brock's surrounded you got 20 women who attack his and once he hits the ground he's dead.

But if they were in front of him he could clothesline them untill he has the chance to knock a few under the chin , knocking them out.

It would be a great main event.
>>
Wow 20 Alexa lol imagined if they all farted at the same time that'd be funny lol
>>
>>2904997
haha i wonder how it would smell haha just asking, as a joke haha
>>
If the Alexas are barefoot then Brock would throw himself at some of their frets and leave him vulnerable to the rest.

>being beaten, abused, smothered and ultimately killed by 40 bare lexi feet

So it's obvious I have no place in a world where this can never happen, time for immediate suicide
>>
>>2904943
More like 6-8 women
>>
>>2904957
It's a dozen and I'm including NXT in that too
>>
>>2904962
bork is not your average dude though
>>
>>2904966
i think the lexi's can win but they will need strategy
>>
>>2905074
I could see that
>>
>>2903902
I'm erect
>>
20 might be able get a few good hits in but eventually he'd eat them all. NOW 100 OF THEM!
He wouldnt stand a chance.
>>
>>2904877
Could 20 Alexas and 3 Jim Rosses beat up Brock Lesnar?
>>
Im just shocked Bliss hasnt cucked and dumped Murph and moved up the sexual ladder
>>
>>2903898
1 Alexa could theoretically beat up Brock Lesnar if she surprised him. Alexa could knock him out cold with a full power kick straight to the back of the head. But she would have to catch him in a circumstance where his head would be level with her waist.
>>
I wanna see 20 lexi's
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.