[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of Grim's Toy Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2009.jpg (150KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
150KB, 1200x675px
What does /asp/ think of Grim's Toy Show
>>
>>2903856
>Toy show
Are you 10?
>>
>>2903856
I blame him directly for my autism. I think im gonna track him down and subtly take his wife and pee in her butt to make mustard.
>>
>>2903880
Dude, That's disturbing

plus You do realise you probably get fucking Brutalized by Him
>>
Doing alright for himself and better than most of this board considering he's got a wife and kid, as well as active friends he can relate to WWE about in real life instead of online.
The fact he's got a kid means he's had sex so already he's doing better than this board as a whole.
>>
>>2903856
never heard of him
>>
>>2904018
damn this really made me think
>>
He's the Darksydephil of the IWC
>>
No value.
>>
>>2903856
He looks like he grew a beard to hide his double chin but the way he's shaved is betraying him
>>
>>2903856
Cringey as fuck but he seems to have a decent amount of money and seems pretty alpha in an extremely dorky way.

More power to him tbqh.
>>
He WILL trigger you
>>
>>2904129
This like fuck the guy has a wife and kid, spends his cash exactly how he wants, and legit can indie wrestle anytime he wants
>>
>>2903856
I unironically want to fuck his wife
>>
>>2904285
>>2904061
>>2903979

Are you Grim?
>>
wtf when did Kevin Owens get glasses
>>
>>2904295
>Cucking a fat white boy
Living life on easy mode I see...
>>
File: 1500436498133.gif (400KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500436498133.gif
400KB, 320x180px
>>2903979
Brutalized? Fo real? Ill run circles around him and when hes tired. VIPER UPERCUT!! Him and his kids will be homeless and me and ms dollcat will use his tears and blood for booty lube
>>
>>2904662
Sorry nigger white life is easymode. Welfare come in yet tyrone?
>>
Went down after the cardboard Paige storyline
>>
>>2903856
>used to watch for his toy hunt videos
>he'd always shoplift or leave notes for the shitty employees or just mess with people there
>family vacation vids are hilarious with him trolling his wife
>stopped doing toy hunts
>got a wrestling ring
>now does nothing but really god awful wrestling videos LUL ITS JEFF THE KILLER VS GRIM VS LEATHERFACE XD
barely watch anymore his videos are so boring yet he still breaks 100k views
>>
>>2903856
Autist who has done more than anyone here on this board. Gotta respect the guy for that.
>>
>>2903856
Autistic Jew
>>
damn josh matthews really let himself go
>>
>>2903856
fat, ugly, annoying, autistic

>>2904073
this is a perfect analogy
>>
>>2904073
He's not THAT bad.
>>
>>2905454
This. His toy hunts were entertaining and his vlogs comfy as fuck. Now he thinks he's some sort of wrestler and his main channel is strictly shitty wrestling. He was the reason I started collecting, sad to see him focus only on wrestling.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.