[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boogeyman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4419.jpg (17KB, 301x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4419.jpg
17KB, 301x207px
Do you think it's Triple H's racism why he didn't get a push? Horror themed wrestlers like Undertaker and Sting always are huge hits with the fans. Why didn't he ever get to fight Cena at Wrestlemania?
>>
Because he's a terrible wrestler who only got screen time because Vince thought this silly gimmick was funny while everyone else looked at him in disgust.
>>
I want to go back in time and save Lita from herself
>>
>>2903348
Why what did she do?
>>
>>2903341
If Undertaker ate worms he would have never had any longevity.
>>
They need to make Big E the new Papa Shango. He could make Roman throw up and bleed. It would be awesome
>>
>>2903341
I liked the original plot they had for him, some method actor in over his head and went nuts.
I liked the progression into magical bullshit because it was goofy fun like Taker's lightning and Kane's fire powers.
I think I drew the line at Little Boogeyman because that was getting too ridiculous for me, but that was just me
>>
Nah he was just an awful wrestler.
>>
>>2903341
Because he was a poor wrestler and debuted at the age of 40
>>
>>2903438
he was 30
>>
>>2903376
Crack and every guy on the roster.
>>
>>2903442
No, that's what he said to get on Tough Enough before the truth was discovered
You got worked
>>
>>2903348
maybe you would DELETE her eh anon?

AHAAA YEEES!!
>>
>>2903348
>kickstarted Edge's main event run
Nah thank the lord she's a whore.
>>
>>2903473
>implying Edge was good
>>
>>2903445
He was 30
>>
>>2903477
He wasn't good, he was a heel!!!
>>
>>2903482
I'll fucking slap you
>>
>>2903496
>>
>>2903518
yes, 30 times
>>
>>2903341
How great was slutty Lita?
>>
>>2903518
CHECK
>>
>>2903614
She was ok. Edge was a lucky dude but Matt Hardy was even luckier for fucking her early and dodging a bullet, then upgrading to that titcow Reby.
>>
>>2903636
>black hair brown eyes peasant features children
>"""upgrade"""
>>
>>2903636
>>2903664
She's a crazy spic that can't stop having meltdowns on twitter
>>
Trump buried him when he no sold him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vJN3st5T4

Trump is lucky Cornette wasn't there to slap him
>>
>>2903671
Or trying to run him over with her car or beating him
>>
>>2903678

holy shit Ivanka used to look like that????????
>>
>>2903378
He was already 17 year into his career at that point
>>
>>2903431
Better than Roman Reins, John Cena, JBL and Big Show
>>
>>2903341
No he was just too old. The guy was like 43 when he made the main roster. He also wasn't very good in the ring and also injury prone.
>>
>>2903341
He lied about his age
>>
>>2903671
Yes, but as long as he doesn't piss her off he'll have a crazy spin nymphette sex. Luck bastard.
>>
>>2903341
Over the hill. The dude was a former Tough Enough contestant who got booted from the show when they found out he was 40.
>>
>>2903518
What's his license say?
>>
>>2906186
he was fresh so it didn't feel like it
>>
>>2906186
>when they found out he was 40
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.