[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4405.jpg (24KB, 240x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4405.jpg
24KB, 240x179px
Who would win?
>>
The fans
>>
goldberg killed like 6 wrasslers with his barehands in less than 5 minutes there's no comp.
>>
the only time the match could have happened was in WWF

and there is 0% chance Goldberg would go over Stone Cold in WWF
>>
>>2903009
They could do it in ring of honor, New Japan or Impact.
>>
>>2903009
goldberg would shoot on austin and destroy him.
>>
>>2903006
Did you see what stone cold did to Taz in 2001?
>>
>>2903017
last time I checked wrestling was fake
>>
>>2903020
>Taz
lol who?? if he's gonna beat no name jabronis he should beat em more than one atta time to get a pop from me *yawn*
>>
>>2903027
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eDWhy5DSw8
>>
>>2903035
Zzzzzzzz
>>
>>2903038
Goldberg is a pussy could even beat Kevin Nash
>>
>>2903046
ya worked
>>
>>2903002
4 Stone Colds!?
>>
>>2903002
Goldberg is the GOAT and would squash Stone Cold
>>
>>2903116
if hes the GOAT why did his company die and Stone Colds turn into a billion dollar company?

they whee both the undisputed number one guys during the monday night wars
>>
Man WWE fucked up with Austin so hard.
>Austin vs Hogan
>Austin vs Goldberg
>Austin vs Cena
>Austin vs Punk
So many missed opportunities.
>>
>>2903124
>Stone Colds turn into a billion dollar company?
Vince did that lil boy. and it wooda happened with or with out cold stone creamery. Stevie wonder's "attitude era" ruined wrestling in the long run though
>>
>>2903268
Stone Cold Steve Austin single-handedly turned WWE into a billion dollar company.
>>
>>2903231
Austin didn't want to job, brother.
>>
>>2903231
>Austin vs Hogan
>Austin vs Goldberg
>Austin vs Cena
>Austin vs Punk
Implying Pepsi Phil is in a league with the others.
>>
>>2903231
his neck was the problem not WWE

if Austin never broke his neck all them matches would have happened
>>
>>2903286
Are ya retarded for a shoot, kiddo?

>>2903290
CM Phil was a mistake.
>>
>>2903290
When will the meme of CM Punk hate end? The man was a great worker, fantastic on the mic, and knew what made sense in business. He deserves to be in the same league as at least Cena.
>>
>>2903299
It's not hatred. Punk was never on the level of Hogan, Goldberg, or Cena.
>>
>>2903296
Not really. Austin still could have worked on a part time basis. JR has said multiple times Austin had a few years left in him. What really went wrong was Vinces ego not allowing his talent to be bigger than the company. WWE might be in a better place today if Vince didn't fuck up Austin totally after Wrestlemania 17.
>>
>>2903299
CM Phil had an 8 year "career" in WWE and he was a title match guy for maybe 3 years of that - he was never a main eventer. Hogan was a main eventer for 20 years, Goldberg carried WCW on his back for 5 years and is still a main event guy 16 years later. Cena has carried WWE on his back for at least a decade. CM Phil can't compete.
>>
>>2903303
he could have done 1 or 2 matches, but it was a risk considering the doctors told him to retire in 1997

unlike Hogan he never gave all his money to his ex wifes so he never had risk it
>>
>>2903314
>Goldberg carried WCW on his back for 5 years
You sure about that?
>>
I remember seeing a kid wearing a Goldberg shirt at Wal-Mart one time. I waited until he was in a secluded area and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, tear his gay shirt and spit in his face. I got him so scared that he said some black kids did it. It always makes me smile when I think about it.

Moral of the story is only cum guzzling fags like Goldberg
>>
>>2903301
Goldberg and Hogan I can agree with. Cena, however, no. Cena was never believable or worth a shit in the ring until the last few years. Punk came off as genuine in the ring for most of his run, dating back to being world heavyweight champion because you knew he was just having fun out there. He figured it wouldn't get much better so he just went out and had fun.

Goldberg and Hogan are in a class of their own, as in people that transcend the business with Ric Flair, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, and Steve Austin. Cena however, not so much.
>>
>>2903319
18+
>>
>>2903319
Delusional retards thinking booking a guy as a monster makes the guy good. Any shithead can be booked as undefeated and "look good" but if they can't truly wrestle sooner or later they get exposed.
>>
>>2903314
>Goldberg carried WCW on his back for 5 years

Yep, carried them right to their grave
>>
>>2903322
>genuine in the ring
>in a fake sport
>>
>>2903324
>counting Goldberg in 1997 and 2001
Yeah, 5 years alright.
>>
>>2903318
Hogan was past his prime long before his divorce. Austin could have easily wrestled a part time schedule. He was always a safe wrestler and never took any big bumps.
>>
>>2903335
>not counting Goldberg in 2001
>pretending Goldberg vs Steiner wasn't the best they had

Huh?
>>
>>2903322
So Lesnar and Flair transcend the business but Cena doesn't? What? It's fine if you don't like Cena, but he carried the company on his back pretty consistently for a decade. He's up there in a league of his own with only Austin and Hogan.
>>
>>2903340
That match happened in 2000 though
>>
>>2903002
Austin because Vince is never putting WCW over his biggest stars
>>
>>2903340
>Fall Brawl 2000 happened in 2001
>>
>>2903340
>Sin 2001
Totally Buff defeat Goldberg and DeWayne Bruce
>Out the rest of 2001
Wow, he really carried them for those 3 months.
>>
>>2903343
>>2903345
>>2903352
>SEETHING
>>
>>2903358
>I'm not wrong, ya....ya seething, ya pin...pinhead
>hehe
>>
>>2903344
WCW has been dead 16 1/2 fucking years and he owns it anyway. So why does it matter at this point? It's not like if Bill beats Steve everyone stops supporting WWE and goes to watch a company that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>2903368
the match would never happen today and even if it did, look at Triple H vs Sting
>>
>>2903366
>worked into oblivion
>>
>>2903368
it's fine for Goldberg to beat people like Angle and Undertaker before he faces Austin

but Vince should NEVER let Goldberg beat Austin the first time they meet, do you want him to let Goldberg sleep with his daughter as well?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.