[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ. We need a final solution to the smark question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: cringeasfuck.png (501KB, 591x573px) Image search: [Google]
cringeasfuck.png
501KB, 591x573px
Jesus Christ. We need a final solution to the smark question.
>>
nxt was a fucking mistake
>>
That JJ Williams guy legit looks like an Oblivion character.
>>
>>2902742
Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again
>>
>>2902731
Cancer in its purest form. Fuck these faggots and fuck Asuka too.
>>
>>2902731
> STOP HAVING FUUUUN!!!!!!1
> RĂˆEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2902816
There's fun and there's being deluded faggots living in your own little bubble. It's an insult to the business to compare this fat gook to a legend like Goldberg.
>>
>>2902731
This was posted before 2 weeks ago...
Is OP this pathetic?
>>
>Neethammer sperging out because WWE can't fill Battlegroung
>>
>>2902731
The goal of the NXT audience isn't to react organically to the product, and it seems like it's been that way for years. They are primarily there to put themselves over and seem "smarter" and more progressive than your average WWE audience. Of course, to anyone who's actually had sex, this only makes them all the more pathetic.
>>
>>2902821
Could you be reeeing any harder?
> B-b-but my nostalgia
Goldberg was good but get over yourself. Besides, Asuka's undefeated reign is better because it never jumped up 10 wins within a week and she actually had some long, drawn out matches.
>>
This has to be the most autistic board going. People actually complaining when the crowd participates in the action and have fun. Would you rather the boring, nothing Raw and Smackdown crowds?

I can understand the complaining for two things only. "YOU FUCKED UP!" and "BOTCHAMANIA!" Oh wow, you spotted a mistake, you're sooo smart! Now how about showing some respect for the guys putting their bodies on the line for your entertainment.
>>
>>2902821
> Calling these fans "deluded faggots"
> Buys into Goldberg's fake streak
Shiggy diggy do.
>>
>>2902731
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>2902731
ding-dong diddilly CRINGE
>>
>>2903692
>>2903166
>>2902816

calm down leddit i know its hard when someone has an opinion that differs from yours
>>
>>2903166
You do know that most of the board including this thread is one guy talking to himself?
>>
>>2903166

WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT? xD
>>
>>2902816
*pops your bubble*
oh no I broke your fun!
>>
>>2902821
Dude, Goldberg's streak wasn't real. He didn't really tackle those guys and pin them, it was fiction.
>>
>>2903154
Goldberg drew dimes. His streak is 100x better
>>
>>2903166
This is why I love the UK Raws. They get involved, create chants and go to have fun. Watch the Vickie/AJ/Cena bit.
>>
>>2904069
I dont doubt it and both streaks are different in many ways and timing of popularity in the wrestling scene.

But she's at least 190-0. Whenever she attended a live event in the main roster she gets loud pops, goldberg publicly passed the torch and put her over, Haitch did, Steph did, SportIndia, Sky Sports, ESPN, TOKYOsport reported it.

So they now have a legit streak the women can gun for. But its whether they fuck it up and give it to Ember. Or have her relinquish the NXT title after appearing at SS.
>>
>>2904693
Only sensible post in this thread DESU.
>>
>>2904693
Goldberg was just being a good goy for his masters. The only people that think this streak matters are gaitch and fatsuka herself
>>
>>2902821
The legend of Goldberg is he's one of the worst main event wrestlers ever. Another nWo leech with a one dimensional gimmick - muh streak!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.