[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trooth Bombz Books a Better Brooklyn Takeover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: NXT.jpg (62KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
62KB, 1284x722px
>Bobby Roode vs Johnny Gargano
Gargano goes over. Roode immediately moves up and joins Smackdown. Gargano holds the title long enough to defend against Tommaso Ciampa at NXT Takeover: April 7, 2018.
>Asuka vs Nikki Cross: Bra and Panties Match for NXT Women's Championship
Heavy lesbian undertones but also they beat the living shit out of each other just like at their last match. Asuka wins.
>The Authors of Pain vs Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain
This is the best possible choice since Heavy Machinery didn't get pushed hard enough. I think Eric Young should interfere with the match so that SAniā€ Y have the belts and Paul Ellering can go ballistic sicking AoP on random people all the way to the rematch.
>Oney Lorcan vs Aleister Black Last Man Standing Match
Despite being no DQ, there very little rulebreaking done. This is about hard striking, bruises, and bloody noses. Which man can knock which man out? Black goes over.
>Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Gran Metalik
Both of these guys really should be doing something important, and if booked properly this could look important. Let Almas go over in a very heel manner to protect Metalik.
>Hideo Itami vs Kassius Ohno: Loser Leaves NXT
Let Kassius Ohno Beat Hideo and send him off to 205 Live.
>>
>>2902574
Chris heroes is back?
>>
>>2902588
We can start her in overalls but she's ending the match in a tiny ripped tee and her panties.
>>
Gotta have a UK Title Match on there, Tyler Bate vs Pete Dunne vs Mark Andrews
>>
When will they have the brass kahunas to have a lady with a strapon gimmick?
>>
I remember when tripfags and their attention whoring threads used to be run off 4chan by the Anons.
Sad how things have changed.
>>
>>2902597
ew
>>
>>2902574
ayy trooth
usually you my boy but this shit is WACK
>>
>>2902574
If Gargano wins the title make sense to wait for Champa to be the one dethroned
>>
>>2903140
you seem to forget that on this board all of the namefags are one guy and that he is also half of the anon posters too.

"running him off" would mean engaging with his mental illness, and why would anybody want to do that? Even his own family knows to ignore him, which is why nobody's bothered to stage an intervention yet.
>>
>>2902574
Replace the meme match with Asuka vs Peyton Royce vs Billie Kay where Billie lets herself get pinned by Peyton then it's 10/10
>>
>>2902588
homo
>>
>giving the best underdog in the company the belt on his first try
>Bra & Panties match

Awful
>>
I'm on board with Gargano winning the belt but jesus christ dude, nobody should be touching AoP's belts for at least a year.
>>
>>2902574
Cringe
>>
>>2903647
>the tag division shouldn't have a good match for at least a year
>>
>>2903669
>DIY vs. AoP wasn't good
>Heavy Machinery vs. AoP wasn't good
>Hunter can't just throw together more tag teams like DIY to drag great matches out of AoP while they improve.

Loud kek.
>>
>>2903647

Gargano should nab the title no doubt but there wouldn't be any build up if he did with less than a month to go
>>
>>2903936
Fair. I dunno when he'll get his shot because Roode's probably dropping to Drew. I dunno who the next heel to hold the belt.
>>
>>2903940

I see it happening too if we're being honest. Now that you mention it I can't legit see any big heels in singles competition aside from Roode and Velveteen.

I'll wait for you to finish your laughter on that last one. Drew at least looks like he could easily corrupt over the course of a title run though and be ready for a face Gargano.

On the other hand. It is like you said, there aren't many big singles competitors in the roster right now for Gargano to truly have that underdog feel to his story but if booked right it could be a great title hunt.
>>
>>2903986
Gargano vs. the undefeated Black could be something, but it seems like Black is being fast tracked for the main roster.
>>
>>2903680
I like Authors of Pain but I think Paul Ellering's character needs a mission to really work and playing defense with the titles isn't a mission.
>>
>>2902597
hnnngggggg
>>
>>2903680
Champions shouldn't need to be carried while they "improve".

>Heavy Machinery vs. AoP wasn't good

Correct
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.