[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Jim Cornette working the nu-male marks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: GOAT.png (43KB, 624x304px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
43KB, 624x304px
Based Jim Cornette working the nu-male marks.
>>
>>2901490
Based Corny.
>>
File: Rage_face1.png (8KB, 409x258px) Image search: [Google]
Rage_face1.png
8KB, 409x258px
Damn it boys, I'm being worked into a shoot by based Corny even though I know he's doing it for attention
>video game grade school wrestlers
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Cornette is mostly right. People seeing guys wrestle blow up dolls puts wrestling in a bad light. Just because it's over with nerds doesn't mean it can be viewed favorably by casuals
>>
Young bucks are absolutely seething right now and Omega posted a DELET THIS
>>
File: corny.jpg (58KB, 470x602px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
58KB, 470x602px
>/ourguy/
>>
I usually hate Cornette but he's right about this thing
>>
Cornete is right thats why mainstream think wrestling is goofy if they saw it as a legit entertainment and badasses wrestling would draw huge.

But Vince and his NY pop culture wrestling schlock doenst cut it in todays culture.

Thats why UFC has trascended the former WWE fans.
>>
Who is this guy and why is posted so much? Is he a former wrestler/GM from some company or it's just a wrestling """journalist"""?
>>
>>2901532
He was a former manager on the territories era, then was part of the booking comitee on early WCW, formed his own promotion then went to the WWF, he started very young if im not mistaken he started on the 70's.

Also met a lot of the bigger names in wrestling history, watcht he trailer for back to the territories with jim cornette its a cool restrospective on the GOAT days of rasslin
>>
File: IMG_4747.gif (1MB, 312x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4747.gif
1MB, 312x296px
Based OmeGOAT only needed one tweet to send cucknette and his fat virgin into a seething frenzy.
>>
How did a good ol' Southern boy end up becoming such a pathetic SJW cuck?
>>
>>2901549
Married a Tumblr landwhale. You can trace 99% of male SJWs views back to their girlfriend/wife.
>>
>>2901524
>mainstream think wrestling is goofy if they saw it as a legit entertainment and badasses wrestling would draw huge

Then shouldn't Cornette direct his anger at the main source of this, which is Vince McMahon and not products of the system like Kenny Omega? He never seems to bad-mouth McMahon the way he does with shitty hack writers like Russo either, which anyone with half a brain and common sense can tell is completely full of shit. Instead he ignores the real offender for a fucking pay check and runs to WWE whenever they need him for a "Sports Entertainment" HOF appearance or a DVD bit or WWE Network special. The man is a huge hypocrite, an ignorant pompous douchebag to anything too complex for his hick mind to comprehend and blames practically everyone else but himself for all the wrong-doings in the world.

tl;dr Fuck Jim Cornette. (and Russo too, I guess)
>>
>>2901549
Kenny Omega isn't Southern
>>
>>2901576
I think he means Jimbo
>>
>>2901567
also talking shit about wwe wouldn't give him the validation and attention that going after people who might actually acknowledge him will
>>
>>2901532
>never seen the tennis racket
literally the cancer that is killing wrassling
>>
>>2901490

Remember when Jim was relevant?
>>
>>2901532
18 plus kiddo
>>
>>2901490
Cornette trying way too hard
>>
>>2901490
>Kenny asks him to stop tagging him so his posts stop showing up on his feed
>Jim stops tagging him

either Jim is working everyone or Jim is a little bitch. which one is it?
>>
>>2901762
Jimbo's a bitch. He's probably going to get a gun and threaten him
>>
File: lmao.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2901567
>getting this worked by Corny.
Pathetic.
People who aren't wrestling fans don't watch RAW, so whatever stupid shit that they do there will go under the radar.
Meanwhile, videos of indy wrestlers doing dumb goofy shit like wrestling blow up dolls or doing boobplexes etc. are going semi-viral on 9gag or other le funny images sites. People see this stuff and it only assures them in their belief that wrestling is dumb as fuck and only retards could watch it.
It's not Omegas fault that that happenes but it is what it is. He should apologize for that.

Also, it's pretty obvious that you're Omega's fanboy because there is no other way that you could get this fucking worked up because of a tweet by senile old man like good ol' jimbo cucknette. Calm down marky mark
>>
>>2901490
>all corny ever did was the rock n roll express
>nobody cared

what a legacy.
>>
>>2901902
>It's not Omegas fault that that happenes but it is what it is

If fuckers like Omega didn't wrestle blowup dolls or do dick flips or use imaginary fucking hand grenades then there wouldn't be that kind of indie flippy shit tard ass shit to post on the internet.
>>
>>2901947
Yeah I know but still it's not really his fault that this vid in particular went viral. Could happend to any other indie shitter
>>
Corny is the biggest mark
>>
>>2901902
>People who aren't wrestling fans don't watch RAW, so whatever stupid shit that they do there will go under the radar

Except for all the people that do watch RAW indiscriminately, which realistically is still more viewers than any YouTube/Twitter clip would get.

>videos of indy wrestlers doing dumb goofy shit like wrestling blow up dolls or doing boobplexes etc. are going semi-viral on 9gag or other le funny images sites. People see this stuff and it only assures them in their belief that wrestling is dumb as fuck and only retards could watch it.

John Cena and Randy Orton both became goofy memes and went viral a lot more than any other flippy-shit video in existence and that's WWE talent doing WWE related shit.

>It's not Omegas fault
>He should apologize for that

(You) are literally a retard.
>>
File: 1497705448448.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497705448448.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>still mad at Omega for doing comedy matches despite all of his NJPW heavy weight run has been nothing but super series great matches

I don't get it.
>>
>>2901947
im sure Kane pretending to have lighting powers, undertaker coming back from the dead, or more recently..This is your life, Old day, HHH/Arnold pretending to be terminators. Mr mcmahon vs God etc etc etc arent guilty of it either eh?

Being ridiculous is part of wrestling. it always has been.
>>
File: 461.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339KB, 680x680px
>>2901490
STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT MY FAKE SPORT FOR CHILDREN'S REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2901973
Most of the people who watch raw already know it's all fake so there is nothing to expose. Plus, they are not really exposing anything other than that the shows are bad.

>Using your cool finisher constantly = wrestling a blow up doll
Huh and you're calling someone else a retard...

>It's not omegas fault
Yeah it's not his fault it went viral
>He should apologize for that
Yeah for wrestling a blow up doll
You're not too bright aren't you... not too good with that good ol' reading comprehension.

Think twice before calling someone else a retard marky mark.
>>
>>2901947
>If fuckers like Omega didn't wrestle blowup dolls or do dick flips or use imaginary fucking hand grenades then there wouldn't be that kind of indie flippy shit tard ass shit to post on the internet.

False. Omega himself discovered wacky shit from DDT and sent them footage to try and join. Comedy gimmicks pre-date him and even DDT and stupid goofy shit has existed in wrestling for fucking decades, McMahon made WWF into a autistic cartoon show with Doink the clown and other nonsense before WCW started killing him in ratings, then WCW started doing retarded bullshit too, you must be a fucking toddler in order to actually believe Omega started this.
>>
>>2902002
Don't forget that horrible Bray segment
>I HAVE ABSORBED THE SOULS OF THE UNDERTAKER AND KANE
>I CONTROL THE FIRE
>pyro rises from the ring posts
>I CONTROL THE LIGHTNING
>titantron has lightning
>>
>>2902002
Bruh you're comparing bad entrance, bad segment to a fucking faggot wrestling little girl and a blow up doll. Stop being a fucking mark and see that there is a huge difference between the two

Man, fuck corny and his bullshit but you smarks are waaaay worse than him.
>>
>>2902002
>>2901947
>>2902042

>Undertaker dying and floating up in the air after he got beat up by like 10 guys at the royal rumble
>Ultimate warrior haunting hogan in WCW
>Paul Bearer's urn giving undy powers
>Gobbledy gooker
>what this guy said >>2902028
>Braun flipping an ambulance

Thats only off the top of my head too i know theres hundreds more. this website is 18+. You're the one being a dumb WWE mark pretending not everyone does dumb shit all the time
>>
>>2902019
One thing is working a stupid gimmick like doink the clown and one thing is pretending that there are grenades in the ring and doing moves in slow mo.

The mental gymnastics that you smarks need to do to cope with the fact that your favourite wrestlers are bigger clowns than Doink
>>
>>2901902
>their belief that wrestling is dumb as fuck and only retards could watch it.
well they're not wrong
>>
>>2902047
it's still doesn't compare to a faggot wrestling a blow a doll
like it's not even close

>braun flipping an ambulance
dude I know that you're a fucking pussy and you can imagine that happening but there are some man that could pull that off
>>
>>2902079
>They dont compare because i say they dont
>Nit pick one of my examples

18+ my man those were only off the top of my head too. I'm sure if i googled i'd find hundreds more.

actually 1 more.
>Undertaker possessing that announcer guy
>>
>>2902091
So go on and google hundred more examples. All of them combined will be 100 times less dumb than wrestling a blow up doll.

Oh and I wasn't nit picking. I was just trying to show how big of a retard you are to even think about comparing a dude flipping an ambulance to the shit that omega did.

Now please go on with your examples. I'm waiting
>>
>>2902108
what about the other ones you didnt nitpick retard?
>>
>>2902008
>"Most people know it's fake! The retardedness doesn't count!"

Your logic is stupid, flippy-shit on Twitter doesn't even reach near the amount of normal viewers as RAW does weekly and WWE has at least one goofy segment per week on TV, which makes wrestling look embarrassing as fuck to a higher percentage of people. Fact.

>Using your cool finisher constantly

Those RKO vines were pure cringe and made wrestling look even hoakier than before.

>Apologize for wrestling a blow up doll

He will when WWE apologizes for giving birth to a hand on TV, or Triple H fucking a corpse, or a million other things more people have watched for years BEFORE Omega was even wrestling.

>Think twice before calling someone else a retard marky mark

Okay retard.
>>
>>2902108
>perry saturn and moppy
>al snow and head
>taka michinoku and funaki being dubbed in english
>billy gunn's mr. ass gimmick
>eugene being a retard
>festus being a retard
>doink and dink

seriously dude, fuck off.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.