[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: dave.png (33KB, 628x381px) Image search: [Google]
dave.png
33KB, 628x381px
BASED
>>
Why is Meltz getting baited so hard this time?
>>
>>2901072
He forgets about shit like the Gobbedly Gooker. That was retarded as fuck. Undertaker's entire gimmick is fake and stupid as hell as well.
>>
>>2901072

>Meltz getting this triggered over someone bullying his outlel darlings

Go cry about a Young Bucks match again, faggot
>>
>>2901078
He picked on his boy Kenny?
>>
>>2901072
jimmy working meltz into a shoot
>>
>>2901078
Le Meltz is shooting harder on WWE lately because all of his "scoops" about them are turning out to be fake or changed
>>
>>2901078
he's a mark
>>
>>2901072
Most autistic Twitter beef I've ever seen.
>>
>>2901078
He's a mark for Kenny and the Bucks.
>>
>comparing The Elite to Hitler.
they've truly arrived
>>
Muhammad said Cornett pitched the idea on him.
>>
>>2901072
KANE CAN CALL DOWN LIGHTNING THAT SETS PEOPLE ON FIRE!!!!
>>
>>2901345
I don't recall Kane ever having lightning powers.
>>
I love it when Meltzer-san defends based Nihon from the evil US sports entertainment industry.
>>
>>2901078
>this time
He gets baited all the fucking time.

Remember that time a question was read about Bret Hart buying the old Mr Burns mansion in the 90s and he went on a tirade about how Bret was living in Calgary at the time
>>
>>2901354
he was surprised Bret would buy a house because his nickname was "The Frugal Canadian"
>>
Hitler was a terrible painter desu
>>
>>2901349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdtJhXwR0M
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-080524_01.png (116KB, 1080x592px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-080524_01.png
116KB, 1080x592px
BASED
>>
>>2901430

What an inmature comment by Dave comparing a fake sport to some sickness that kills a lot of human beings. I hope after his dad died he retires his autism for wrestling.
>>
>>2901349
18+
>>
>>2901078
He has a vested interest in Kenny Omega and the young bucks
>>
>>2901078
I think he knows Cornette is doing a work, but he wants to call out the bad logic anyway because some people actually do think about that.
>>
>>2901078
Meltzer and Corny are friends. They fought over this every single time, yet remained friends after that. Mostly because their hatred to Russo is far more powerful than their difference in opinion.
>>
>>2901677
Someone needs to post that pic of Omega in the pink shirt next to Dave looking like he's daddy's little slut
>>
>>2901078
Because Cornette, as much as I love him, has gone completely around the bend over Omega and the blowup doll/little girl thing.

In the podcast they did together Dave told Jim straight up to get the fuck over it because what Omega did was in another country, in a comedy fed playing to a totally different foreign audience. Cornette just yammered out a bunch of shit about how Omega should "know better" since he's not Japanese himself.

I like Cornette a lot, hes a great talker but he has legit worked himself into a shoot with this, can't justify it in any logical way but he can't back down because of his gimmick.
>>
>>2902046
>getting worked by photoshp
>>
>>2901072

I can't disagree with Meltzer on this. Hell, Cornette had Arn Anderson get revealed on camera from under a blanket or something. While I think Omega has been a shithead, he also did what he was told to do to make money. That is on the booker at the time more then anything else. Not everyone has the ability to walk away specially in the last ten years of the wrestling industry. Omega also choose to base his career in Japan, which is a very different market then the US. Gallows and Anderson are floundering in the WWE but were fucking money in NJPW, and I'll defend their time there as some of the most entertaining wrestling I've seen in 20 years.
>>
>>2902700
You mean when Cornette blew Omega out so fucking hard that Meltzer started deflecting his criticism about Omega by shitting on the WWE (who he usually goes out of his way to be neutral or positive about) since he had no other response to it
>>
>>2901072
Cornette has been shitting on WWE, HHH and Shawn for years though. He was saying 'sports entertainment' was shit before the Attitude Era
>>
Lol who said Kayfabe was dead? Le Meltz and Plebbit are both getting WORKED hard by Based Big Dick Jim
>>
>>2901072
This is like 4chan shitposting except the retards have a character limit when posting.
>>
>>2901877
Meltzer hates russo?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.