[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAWLING ON THE MAT MY KNEE IT WILL NOT HEEEAAAALLLLLL what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9707.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9707.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
CRAWLING ON THE MAT

MY KNEE IT WILL
NOT HEEEAAAALLLLLL

what is his gimmick again?
>>
To be the best thing since the creation of the world

Sethfags unite
>>
>>2900993
He is the architect. Soon he will rebuild his knees into robotic pistons of devastating power.

Then lose to Balor again.
>>
>>2900993

You type that as Chester literally killed himself today.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/
>>
>>2901055
I know Almost as if he was referencing it.
>>
>>2900993
idiot
>>
>>2901055
he is going to hell commit suicide is a crime and a sin
>>
>>2901060
smother me mommy
>>
>>2901073
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIING SAAAAAAAATAN'S COOOOOOCK
THESE INCHES NEEEEEEVER YIEEEEELD
>>
>>2901073
Deserves it for unleashing that awful music on the world. I'd want to kill myself too, if had to listen to Linkin Park everyday like he probably did.
>>
>>2901598
and he never drew a dime.
>>
>>2901598
listen, I'm not a fan of heavy metal either but linkin park meant a lot to a lot of people here so can you just lay off for a while?
>>
>>2901608
>heavy metal
>linkin park
choose one
LOL
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (38KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
38KB, 630x420px
>>2901598
Normally, anyone could write this off as an edge lord comment, but the fact is they really are a terrible band. Absolutely marketed to middle school intentionally and shunned by anyone that was over the age of 13 when they debuted. The high pitche voice and overly simple EVERYTHING on every instrument. It's and pinnacle of what every board room wanted nirvana and greenday to be.
>>
>>2901073
He didn't kill himself doyouevenillluminatibro?
>>
>>2901629
kevin sullivan up to his old tricks
>>
>>2901622
Interesting that Kurt also killed himself because he didn't want to be a role model for 12 year olds. How long til the wwe takes a hint?
>>
I always got linkin park confused with papa roach. They were "those" bands. The kind of music only greasy-haired, lonely geeks listened to.
>>
>>2900993
He's a FREAKING """kingslayer (tm)"""
>>
>>2901646
>Kurt
>Killed himself

LMAO
>>
File: Ct_2B72WEAQAff-.jpg (44KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
Ct_2B72WEAQAff-.jpg
44KB, 640x580px
>>2901647
I liked Papa Roach more because they were edgier but at the end of the day, Chester was edgy enough to kill himself and Jacoby still hasn't.

Advantage Linkin Park.
>>
>>2901000
That's not a gimmick, every competitive wrestler is like that.
>>
Whatever happened to Alien Ant Farm? Granted, they were never as big as Linkin Park, but at least their singer hasn't killed himself yet

Checkmate, Linkin Park fags
>>
>>2901747
>implying suicide is something to be ashamed of
>>
How's Seth's pussy game going? Was he eternally BTFO with his dickpic gate?
>>
>>2901906
um, yes it is you stupid life mark.
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
89KB, 480x270px
>>2901622
>/mu/ comes to /asp/
Hello old friend
>>
>>2901959
he's been fucking Charlotte
>>
>>2901598
>>2901622
>It's a meme to say Linkin Park is bad so I'll say it, lol

>High Pitch vocals
Stylistic Choice
>Overly Simple EVERYTHING on every instrument
Somewhat true, but somewhat untrue. Most of the albums did have some weaker instrumental technique, but the mixing and electronics were the high points. The Hunting Party, however, has some of the most impressive drumming and guitar work in that side of the 2010s by a mainstream band.
>Citing Greenday as a good example
Yeah. I bet them using Pachelbel's Canon in one of their biggest hits gives them that shallow musical depth that someone like you dies for.
>>
>>2903277
nice bait, here's your (you)
>>
>>2903354
>Can't come up with a response
>Hurr, Bait

Nice. Thanks for the W.
>>
>>2901073
>Yelissa (Carter) not spouting bullshit for once

WTF? I love Yelissa now
>>
I feel bad for Seth. He should be a top face by now, but he's just some guy that gets polite pops.
>>
>>2904584
>not loving yelissa already
lol @ ur lyfe
>>
>>2904625
that sweetie
>>
>>2904625
thanks lol
>>
File: rollins1.jpg (71KB, 659x734px) Image search: [Google]
rollins1.jpg
71KB, 659x734px
>>2900993
Obvious bait, but I'm bored enough to bite with a blog post.

Seth's gimmick generally boils down to the Redesign Rebuild Reclaim mantra that for some reason WWE more or less dropped in favor of the abysmal Freakin' catchphrase. After he suffered the knee injury that forced him to vacate the WHC, he became dedicated to Redesigning himself to be a superior athlete in the future... even though his in-ring work has gotten debatably worse since returning. After Triple H betrayed him to put the UC on Owens, Seth saw the error of his ways and found it necessary to Rebuild his character to move beyond his checkered past of betraying The Shield and selling out to The Authority for all the glory with none of the satisfaction. As well, he seeks to redeem himself in the eyes of his former enemies by doing whatever it takes to show that he is truly repentant for his sins (his exchange last week with Ambrose highlights this perfectly). Finally, with a new title to set his sights on, he feels he must Reclaim the top prize on RAW, without any outside assistance, to get the satisfaction of being a champion that he lacked as WHC and prove once and for all that he really is the best talent among the roster.

TL;DR Seth's character is a man seeking self-redemption by any means necessary. At least, that's my take on it.
>>
>>2901959
He's currently ploughing Bayley and being open about it
>>
>>2903196
>>2904751
Sources?
>>
File: quha15ev5a7z.jpg (95KB, 749x1174px) Image search: [Google]
quha15ev5a7z.jpg
95KB, 749x1174px
>>2904760
He and Bayley spend a lot of time alone in his gym and while Seth takes vids of her ass
>>
>>2904760
i don't know about that but bayley seems to like him but she is engaged
>>
>>2901647
I got the mixed up with Limp Bizket somehow and thought Fred Durst died.
>>
>>2904802
Marry me, hermosa.
>>
>>2903277
Have you ever seen them play live? They have to stare at their instruments to play the simplest chords, and anything good comes from fucking laptops. They are a joke band to EVERYONE in the music industry that isn't a joke too, like Jay-Z or Eminem.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.