[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chuck taylor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chuck gargano classy.jpg (134KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chuck gargano classy.jpg
134KB, 801x1200px
>singles matches
>tag matches
>comedy matches
>hardcore matches
>interviews with or without greg
>GOAT twitter account
>sexy af
is there anything he cant do?
>>
who?
>>
>>2900879
draw a dime
>>
Make it to the big leagues.

Which sucks for him, but it's great for me because it means he can keep doing what he does.
>>
>>2900879
he made the shoes aj lee wore
>>
File: _Tiger_Hattori.jpg (40KB, 385x473px) Image search: [Google]
_Tiger_Hattori.jpg
40KB, 385x473px
>>2900879
Don't worry, you'll be seeing based Chuck soon in the big leagues
>>
>>2900879
It's a shame he probably won't ever make it to WWE. He really deserves to.
>>
>>2902163
Why? So he can be wasted for comedy segment like Tyler Breeze?
>>
>>2902190
No so he can make good money in the tail end of his career. I know WWE wouldn't do shit for him, but I think he deserves the pay day.
>>
Chuckie T is the most based wrestler in western. The granade attack is insane, i hope he never fall in the WWbleeehh hole
>>
>>2900879
My only knowledge of him was whining a few years ago and /r/squaredcircle tried making the WWE pity him to hire him

Was legit one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen in my entirr life. The entitlements that a manlet skinny nobody doing "comedy" with nothing to offer literally feels like because he risked his life doing dumb indie shit that at some point hes ENTITLED to a job.

Listen chuckie the reaaon why sami owens rollins and all of your indie buddies have a job and you dony is because they are talented. They held top tier indie titles which means they can draw.

Chuckie you are a loser and a beta.

An entitled milennial.

Legit hope he kills himself.
>>
>>2902856
based
>>
>>2902190
>tyler breeze
>wasted in the segments that are constantly the highlight of wwe tv
sure sucks to be part of these comedy segments that will be fondly remembered for years.
>>
>>2902190
>wasted
Comedy stuff is what he's most well known for and it'd be a good spot for him. He'd be on TV and probably making decent enough money.
>>
File: projection.jpg (7KB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
7KB, 372x323px
>>2902856
>the amount of times this guy used the word entitled
Let me guess, somebody said this about you once and it infuriated you beyond belief so you've held on to it forever ?
>>
>>2903055
Throwback to when Beretta was in the WWE and all he did was job and shill their videogames.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.