[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

205 Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-15-29-51.png (449KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-15-29-51.png
449KB, 800x480px
So how long before WWE cancels their best show? Six months? A year?
>>
>>2900664

The Mae Young classic final is taking a spot from 205 Live...who knows if it will return after that.
>>
>>2900664
I hope it fucks off soon.

Theres no excuse not to use the top tier cruisers to fill out the third hour of raw, instead of the snippet bullshit they're doing now. Just integrate the fuckers
>>
By the end of the year it'll be gone, Cruiserweight title will move down to NXT.
>>
It probably won't make it to the end of the year. I hope everyone gets integrated into the rest of the roster, but a lot of them will probably get the axe when it folds.
>>
They are a bunch of vanilla midgets doing flippy shota, who would lik...
Oh, you are one of those weebs that love jew japan who wrestling
>>
>>2900721
>Your "shit" got autocorrected into "shota"
>Still try to imply other people are weeabos
State of /asp/
>>
>>2900664
i'm surprised it's still on.
>>
>>2900664
They should have never gotten a show from day one, might as well have 250 live for heavyweights and 350 live for super heavyweights.
>>
>best booking
>best workrate
>gets heat for literally no reason
'E marks are such cancer
>>
>>2900664
They will never cancel Raw.
>>
>>2900721
>>2900726
holy fuck shitty phoneposter edrone eternally BTFO
>>
>>2900717
Neville, Kendrick, TJP all seem like guaranteed solo careers.
Rich Swann is almost definitely sticking around too but he may be stuck in tag teams forever.
Jack Gallagher and Noam Darr seem like obvious keeps because they've both done a lot to develop their characters and be recognizable. Putting Jack in the Rumble showed a lot of faith in him.
It gets a little iffier now, but Tozawa will probably stick around and stay close to Crews.
Mustafa Ali by all rights should stick around because he has the biggest potential peake apart from Neville. The bookers seem to like him and the audience always gets on his side, so I think he has a decent chance.
Cedric Alexander hasn't made a huge impact but they made a big deal about signing him and they're booking him strong so I'd say he's got as much of a chance at sticking around as Ali.
Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, and Tony Nese don't seem like they have a good chance. Drew is the best of that bunch so I hope he makes it but there isn't a need for this many generic heels if they aren't confined to one division anymore.
The lucha are questionable at best. They sadly don't seem to want to use either one.
HoHo Lun is a bit of a wildcard. China, y'know?
>>
>>2900908
Most people who shit on it never watched it at all
>>
>>2900908
>m-m-m-muh wokrate
Another hiroshima when?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.