/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Fail Full Fledge Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: WWE-NXT-arena-850x560.jpg (70KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-NXT-arena-850x560.jpg
70KB, 850x560px
>According to Dave Meltzer, at the recent NXT tapings, the crowd was mostly quiet, and some fans apparently were telling other fans to be quiet if they started making noise because the building is so small and Mauro Ranallo talks so loud that if there’s no crowd noise, they can hear the commentary…

FFS Full Fail fans are fucking awful, they either are chanting stupid stuff, and if not that, they are fully quiet to listen to some windbag commentate.

It has to be autism
>>
I realized the other day that I saw Nigel McGuinness wrestle back in like 2001 lel
>>
>>2900436
Top fucking kek
>>
>>2900436
This has to be the most autistic thing I have ever heard of. Why the FUCK would you go to a WRESTLING EVENT to hear some fucking goofball COMMENTATE???
>>
I'm pretty sure they just sit there bullshitting not really calling the match
>>
File: NXT.jpg (77KB, 1225x919px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
77KB, 1225x919px
Can't wait to see another NXT house show Friday
Last time was comfy, lads
>>
File: YFvNs_J7_400x400[3].jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YFvNs_J7_400x400[3].jpg
30KB, 400x400px
How dare you speak foul of thy kingdom?
>>
>>2900474
I'm pretty sure you're a retard anon
>>
>>2900476
Is Asuka on card or is she off? She didn't wrestle on all tour sites through north-east.
>>
Full Sail is mostly dumb college students that wasted their money on a shit school and tourists now. WWE needs a permanent venue.
>>
>>2900492
Having a permanent venue will just lead to the same problems as Full Sail, namely fans that exist in a bubble and not a reflection of the general audience. Which will eventually tire out on the product and turn on it, like they are now.
>>
>>2900488
I don't think there's a card announced. I only found out hours before by looking at the NXTDaytona hashtag. We got Asuka, Billy, Peyton, Hideo, Ohno, Heavy Machinery, Roddy, Lars Sullivan (formerly Dylan Miley), Cien and others. It was fun.
>>
>>2900488
>>2900558
Just checked it out and Roddy and Drew are going to be there. That's all I can tell now.
>>
>>2900436
>piss and moan about full sail chants week in and week out
>get mad when they are deliberately quiet
you're going to give yourself an ulcer, anon
>>
File: 150005603715662.jpg (4KB, 177x157px) Image search: [Google]
150005603715662.jpg
4KB, 177x157px
>>2900436
>yfw the Full Sail Crowd is responsible for killing WWE
>>
Did anyone else watch last night?

I thought the main event was pretty okay
>>
>>2900584
This. Based Full Sail working the antismarks.
>>
>>2900584
Why do they have to be in both extreme ends of the spectrum?
Answer: Autism
>>
File: DEzddafXsAAecoI.jpg (159KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DEzddafXsAAecoI.jpg
159KB, 800x1199px
I usually don't care about crowds but full sail is so dead and arrogant I can't stand watching nxt

even the great matches get no reaction and they just want to cheer the debuts of guys/girls they didn't watch to begin with
>>
File: IMG_3640.gif (45KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3640.gif
45KB, 400x388px
Imagine being so good at your job that a bunch of wrestling fans stay quiet just so they can hear your commentary
>>
Holy shit hahahaha
>>
>>2900474
To be honest NXT is trash atm. No big stars only a few of destacable guys.
>>
>>2900476
best value in live wrestling, for $20-$10 you see a comfy wrestling show
>>
>>2901698
People who go to nxt shows spend most of their time in diabetic comas so it's pretty easy to be quiet.

Plus don't forget these rejects are all huge weebs too so they're trying to emulate their hero Japanese audiences with their auquard silence while they think about octopus waifu rape
>>
>>2900476

Went to a NXT house show when they were in the Twin Cities.
Unironically the best 30 dollars you could spend. Good wrestling, intimate venues, and the main event at the time was Joe vs. Nakamura. God, was pretty good.
>>
>>2902171
>Japanese audience are quiet
Are you dumb or deaf?
>>
>>2902186
>No this is awesome and fight forever chants
Can literally hear a coin drop
>>
>>2902199
>KENNNNYYYY
>KENNNYYYY
>KENNYYYYSAAANNN
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.