[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://youtu.be/Bq9yHwU54R0 Holy sht this is Perry Saturn in 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1500.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>https://youtu.be/Bq9yHwU54R0
Holy sht this is Perry Saturn in 2017?
>>
>>2899716
Didnt he die or something ?
>>
I ain't giving any of my money to a guy who was once loaded (he worked for WCW for most of his career) and blew it all on drugs.
>>
>>2899716
Damn, you can't recognize him at all.

>>2899728
According to his twitter he's working on a documentary.

>>2899733
I wonder why so many wrestlers get hooked on drugs.
>>
>>2899746
>I wonder why so many wrestlers get hooked on drugs.
Because drugs feel great.
Also when you're in excruciating pain just sitting up in bed and are forced to roll off anything you're laying on just to get up drugs seem like a tasty solution.
>>
>>2899746
>I wonder why so many wrestlers get hooked on drugs.

In Saturn's case he successfully stopped a rape but was shot by one of the assailants. He took painkillers to deal with the pain, then finally meth. He disappeared around 2004 and disappeared until 2010.
>>
>>2899806
derp used the same verb twice, oh well
>>
>>2899806
You see Perry this isn't Persona 5, when you see a rape mind your fucking business.
>>
>>2900036
>moppy was his morgana
>>
>>2899716
He should have stuck with the moppy gimmick.
>>
>>2899746
They get hooked cause they gotta deal with daily pain and a constant changing of their sleep patterns.
>>
Fuck knows why Vince and Linda haven't looked into founding a sobriety clinic. I understand why they may not want to touch a CTE charity because it may look like an admission of responsibility for brain injuries.

But I am sure they could found some kind of 12 step thing, put all these burn-outs into it, and then when they get out the other side, give them simple, low paid jobs to keep ticking over.

As much as anything, the drugs are for the anxiety of a life on the road with no safety net. It deadens the gnawing panic that hits you at night when you work in a career with no retirement plan or support of any kind.

Also, it'd be a tax right-off.
>>
>>2901155
Nah, explain wrestlers today. Barely none of them are addicts
>>
>>2901164
How do you know they aren't addicts.

Look at Roman,Paige and Eva Marie. All got suspended for violating wellness.

Talking to friends that work down in NXT the drug scene in WWE/NXT is wilder than it was 10 years ago.
>>
>>2901227
Because there aren't crazy shoot stories about the newer guys.
>>
File: moppy-wwe1.jpg (134KB, 482x660px) Image search: [Google]
moppy-wwe1.jpg
134KB, 482x660px
But how is Moppy doing?
>>
damn in 2011/12 he did a interview with terri runnels and basically looked the same
>>
>>2899716
Holy shit
>>
He's alright now according to his Facebook videos. But holy shit is it sad to see the state he's in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.