[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack Swagger losing his mind General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2891.jpg (174KB, 747x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.jpg
174KB, 747x1004px
>pic related
>>
Whatever happened to him?
>>
>>2899548
Booted off a flight, demanded the airline pay for his hotel room, and they denied him, so he's taken to Twitter
>>
>>2899555
No I mean before that. Last I remember he came out to do commentary on some match and then cut that god-awful promo with Corbin despite having been gone for at least a year. Then he just kinda vanished.
>>
>>2899540
>17 minutes between salty tweets
Hey dumbass, even on twitter it takes people a while to respond.
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2893.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>2899540
HEY DELTA
>>
>>2899568
https://youtu.be/hI8HBjC6JMg

MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>2899593
How the fuck did this guy manage to stick around for over a decade, he was always a joke.
>>
>>2899759
He was tall. This guy has always been a bore.

Wrestlers whining on twitter is the worst
>>
>>2899584
PAY MY HOTEL
>>
Why do slightly famous people always take to twitter to complain about airlines? It's so childish. Normal people would call and then tell them that they lost a customer when the airline acts all uppity that you dare expect what you paid for.
>>
>>2900082
>i got a bunch of followers on social media so you jerks better pay me hush money

its so fucking gay
>>
>>2899540
What a fag, im glad i dont see him in wwe anymore.
>>
>>2900088
>>2900082
It's more like "I'm displaying your shittiness for the world to see"
Shameful acts need to be publicly shamed, you fucking cucks. I bet you fags apologize to people who cut you off in traffic.
>>
>>2900100
Cringe.
>>
>>2900082
People bitch online about how companies treat them all the time, if anything Swagger is holding back a little to maintain the sliver of dignity he still has.
>>
>>2900149
>if an airline doesnt buy me a hotel room im going to have to sleep on the streets
>dignity
>>
>>2900082
I remember Cody wife would bitch online all the time for the dumbest things and encourage her dozens of followers to harass the poor intern wh managing the company's twitter account.
>>
>>2900164
Good to know she's as entitled as CAWdy.
>>
>>2899540
Is it not law in the US that when a passenger gets stranded and the company is to blame that they have to foot the bill for a hotel? Over here, Jack could've just gone to a hotel and then sued the company for reparations later.
>>
>>2900178
Wouldnt it cost way more money in legal fees to sue than it would be to eat the cost of a hotel? I feel like you just made this up
>>
>>2900326
When you win a lawsuit like that over here the losing party is sentenced to pay all your legal fees too.
>>
>>2900326
>>2900332
Nobody is wasting the time it takes to go to court over $100.
>>
>>2900100
>Shit I'm really angry about my point but it doesn't have any force behind it
>C-c-cucks

Yeah that did it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.