[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a deal with hot topic solely based on their popularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Young-Bucks.jpg (195KB, 1300x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Bucks.jpg
195KB, 1300x1111px
>make a deal with hot topic solely based on their popularity
>outsell everyone
>get Omega and Marty's merch to hot topic
>single-handedly get LIJ and NJPW Lion Mark tees to USA

It's confirmed lads, they are the most BASED wrestlers on the planet.
>>
>>2899494
Then why aren't they on the real wrestling show?
>>
>>2899508
They are. WWMeme is a "Sports Entertainment" show.
>>
>>2899508
>>2899524
BTFO
>>
What do the shirts look like? It's pretty fucking obvious it's not the OP.
>>
>>2899494
>Shopping at Hot Topic
>In 2017
>>
File: drawing daim.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
drawing daim.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>2899494
Now they can sell their merch to everyone. Even people that have no idea it is a wrestling shirt might buy it, if it looks cool enough.
>>
Literally drawing dimes.

Elite.
>>
>>2900288

E DRONE SEEEETHING
>>
>>2899494
WWE must be literally SEETHING at The Big Bucks drawing dimes without them, get used to it E Drones.
>>
>>2899494
I think the Young Bucks suck, but I'm grateful for them getting LIJ merch in America
>>
File: too_sweet.gif (1MB, 302x268px) Image search: [Google]
too_sweet.gif
1MB, 302x268px
>>2899494
>>
>>2900806
Just a question - why do you think they suck? (and I really want to know your opinion, I have mine and I would like to know other people perspective without some memes thrown into it)
>>
>>2900835
YOUNG KEK S E E T H I N G
>>
>>2900568
>He keeps bringing up WWE
Sad!
>>
>>2900835
The usual stuff, they don't sell and spam the superkick. They just annoy me for the most part. My friends told me they were the best tag team in the indie scene a few years ago so I checked them out. I was of course impressed by most of their moveset, but after watching them like 4 times I realized that it's almost the same match every time (which I know is most wrestlers nowadays). I'm not gonna say they aren't talented, because they really are. They just don't appeal to me. It clearly works for them though because they sell so much merch.
>>
>>2902154

probably makes it difficult to run a small promotion. Since only the hardcore /asp/ies are likely to show up, and they have high expectations. One 450 splash to finish the match isn't going to satisfy their blood-lust.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.