[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he give one less shit about his match at Battleground?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: johncena6.jpg (85KB, 1108x1008px) Image search: [Google]
johncena6.jpg
85KB, 1108x1008px
Could he give one less shit about his match at Battleground?
>>
>>2899135
Who is he fighting, and for what purpose?
>>
>>2899135
It's a flag match. In 2017.
Of course he's goingto phone it in. Worse yet, he's clearly going to win when Rusev deserves to be pushed to the moon at this point.
>>
>>2899139
Exactly.
>>
>>2899139
>Burgerstan is good place something something race creed religion something something muh troops
>Rusev: nuh uh Burgerstan sucks you fat drunk Burgers, (Crazy Passport Place) is way better look at muh flag
>>
>Not having Rusev come back as an America loving face after a series of vignettes where Angle shows him how great the USA is
>>
File: IMG_2554.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2554.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>2899168
>Chad Gable needs a tag team partner
>>
File: 1497390538231.gif (857KB, 136x138px) Image search: [Google]
1497390538231.gif
857KB, 136x138px
>>2899168
>comedy angle that starts funny and never gets serious
>is jobbing on Main Event 6 months later
>>
>>2899197
To be fair, Rusev is pretty much the textbook example of the American dream.

>Sees wrestling as a child in Bulgaria, knows that's what he wants to do.
>Starts learning English in the third grade so he can go to America
>Finally makes it to the states on a work visa.
>Takes up odd jobs like painting houses and driving taxis so he can go to wrestling school.
>Makes it
>Falls in love with country music and the south
>Marries a sexy American woman

You don't even have to make it a comedy angle, but Rusev is a pretty funny guy in general. He'd make this gimmick work easy, because it's just himself turned up to 10 like the best gimmicks are.
>>
When did Rusev start wearing boots? I was just watching Rusev/Cena WM31 & he is basically barefoot
>>
>>2899366

I think before WM32 after he got an ankle injury from being barefoot or something
>>
>>2899370
Yep. He hurt is ankle and came back wearing boots when that other shitty angle started.
>>
Only way to make this match worth a shit is for Rusev to turn face and drop the Bulgarian flag/ grab the U.S. flag
After that he cuts a promo about how he's living the American dream and how he wants to become U.S. champ, Cena comes out talks about how insincere Rusev is followed by AJ who doesn't give a fuck and KO causing mischief
We get the title scene hot, AJ probably drops the title in a multiman match and Rusev guess with KO
>>
>>2899135
My favorite part is when talking about a WRESTLING MATCH, he felt the need to point out things like how the American flag was waving after the twin towers got blown up.
Because you know, Rusev winning a flag match is comparable to terrorists killing hundreds of United States citizens.
>>
>>2899415
It's also sad when you think about how Bulgarian soldiers were a part of the group that helped overthrow the Taliban.

But Bulgaria winning is worse than Hitler I guess
>>
>>2899415
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.