[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who drew the most dimes in the ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: south-park-blue-demon.jpg (76KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-blue-demon.jpg
76KB, 640x359px
Who drew the most dimes in the ring?
>>
>>2899019
I haven't seen this episode in years. Last time I saw it I wasn't a wrasslin fan. Are there any good in-jokes for marks?
>>
>>2899047
idk
>>
>>2899019
Based Pollo Loco drew all the dimes.
>>
>>2899047
No, they really didn't do their research. Just listen to their impersonation of Vince. He sounds like all the other adults in the show which is ridiculous.
>>
>>2899047
There aren't really no, other than including a few WWE names like Cena and Vince. It's still hilarious though.
>>
>>2899059
they do that with all celeb characters you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>2899072
Not every single one of them. Also, Vince has such an easy voice to impersonate that it is downright fucking lazy to just do generic white man voice with him

Oh, Almost forgot. Hi Trey!
>>
>cartman was trying to bury token and jimmy
>>
>>2899104
>while Stan was getting a major push
>>
>>2899059
Yes, it's fucking infuriating, the one time that Trey would've been the perfect voice for Vince and he gives it to Matt.
>>
"Muh abortions" is such cheap heat I hate that it drew the emotional response that it did.
>>
File: 1435565787949.jpg (4KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1435565787949.jpg
4KB, 227x222px
>>2899019

>doing a dude wrestling's fake lmao episode
>in 2009

Way to stay on the pulse of cultural trends, Matt and Trey
>>
>>2899124
It's more like "dude Vince books such inane soap opera shit"

Like last Monday.
>>
Fatt and Ghey are dumb faggots desu
>>
>>2899129

My point is that mainstream audiences in 2009 didn't give a shit about WWE or wrestling in general. They're supposed to be on the cutting edge of pop culture so the episode was pretty pointless.
>>
>>2899138
It was about jewbs you ignorant moran
>>
>>2899138
Actually in 09 the E saw a small spike in viewership so I'm sure that's the reason it fell on their radar. Besides, they need to fill up a season's worth and I'm sure they had fun with it anyway.
>>
>>2899052
this
>gives a chair shot from behind
>still gets a huge pop and is over as fuck as a face

BPL making it rain pesos
>>
Juggernaut can be the most over.

He just needs to stop running.
>>
File: HE'S FAT.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
HE'S FAT.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>2899019
>Cartman
Not one dime.
>>
>>2899019
El Pollo Loco got the biggest pop of anyone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.