[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT's Roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ishii1.png (312KB, 584x307px) Image search: [Google]
ishii1.png
312KB, 584x307px
Y’know its honestly next to fucking impossible to voice my overall opinion of NXT’s “success” without sounding contrarian to a lot of people on this board but I dunno how else to put it other then how I personally feel and how I personally is:

Roderick Strong is fucking Generic. Bobby Fish is fucking Generic. I may not have watched as much ROH as religiously as this board has but I dunno what people see in these two.

Yeah: I am fully aware both men are really good wrestlers. Roderick Strong is literally Dean Malenko’s Biological son that was lost in the Emergency Room and he spent every single day of his life training like some anime character to be the strongest underdog there was.

But’s he’s so boring. When you can fucking bullet point a CAW down to “My desire is to wrestle” that will never get you over on the main roster. This only ever worked for people like Chris Benoit and Daniel Bryan because these two were not normal they were Abnormal people capable of doing things that no normal human could pull off without targeting yourself as some kind of Super Hero.

Bobby Fish has the same problem. All this fucker knows how to do is Kick people and kick them hard. Yeah that might be cool if you were at an ROH or PWG show but considering the massive surplux of talent wasting away in NXT (Like Almas) that doesn't make you stand out

And the fucking gall of Triple H of taking not only these two but fucking Kyle O’Reiley...My nigga Kyle could be in Japan right now fuck NXT.
>>
>kicking doesn't make you stand out in NXT
Who is Aleister Black
Who is the longest reigning champion in the history of NXT
>>
File: ReallyPepe.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyPepe.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>not liking nxt
>thinking /asp/ likes it
>>
They should honestly push people like No Way Jose and shit more.

It's just becoming TNA/ROH has beens. And not even top tier has beens.
>>
>>2898874

/asp/ likes the potential these stars would have on the main roster

Nothing sucks worse then wasting away forever in either Full Sail or 205 Live
>>
>>2898871

Fuck Finn Balor. Fuck Rollins/Wyatt being the most pointless feud to ever need to exist all because Rollins was the one Shield member he hadn't fought yet.
>>
>>2898862
>Caring this much about NXT
Wew lad
>>
>>2898880

Other then the Super X cup, GFW is no different then what TNA was like when Matt Hardy vacated the TNA World Heavyweight Championship off of a Technicality and they needed to do that boring as shit 5 month tournament.
>>
>>2898894

I don't give a shit about Hunter's pet project I care about all those poor fuckers who need to be stuck there while fags like Michael Bennett get jumped to the Smackdown brand all because of Maria
>>
>>2898862
>My nigga Kyle could be in Japan right now fuck NXT

This. NXT literally exists to hoard as much talent as possible which WWE will never end up pushing on the main roster.
>>
>>2898862
I agree with a lot of your points. NXT is even worse than the main roster in regards to picking the guys they want and never letting other guys challenge the spot.

You know that cringe as fuck Fastlane match between Reigns and Bryan where the entire story is that Bryan is letting the audience know it's okay to cheer for Reigns? That's how far too many NXT matches look to me. "I know you like this homegrown talent but we spent a lot of money buying up Ring of Dragon Japan's latest flavor so you are going to watch your favorite developmental talent job and then disappear for two months and you are going to like it."
>>
>>2898930

Even people like Callihan and Storm left NXT on good terms which means WWE can take them back whenever they want to

Also more ROH talent coming to NXT: Lethal, Dijak, Lio Rush, and Jerry White supposedly
>>
>>2898934

What makes Michael Bennett any different from fags like Almas besides the amount of time one person spent in developmental compared to the other individual

what happened to those rumors that Almas was getting drafted to Smackdown?
>>
>>2898862
I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Form me, besides the Takeovers, Asuka and Almas, NXT has been boring AF.
>>
When is based Vince finally going to put an end to NXMeme and 205 Meme?
>>
>>2899017
its called 205 .........dive.......
>>
>>2899014
I don't roleplay on your shitty discord. /asp/ is the one troo home of the bomberman.
>>
>>2898938
>Jerry White

kek, JAY White will be far too busy with NJPW actually.
>>
>>2898938
Jay White isn't a fucking dumb cunt faggot mark, he said he doesn't want to go to wwJUST.
>>
>>2898862
>Bobby Fish is fucking Generic.

Bobby Fish is on NXT now? Fuck yeah. I'd argue that he's pretty fucking exceptional as part of a tag team member. reDragon's tandem offense is some the best I've ever seen.
>>
>>2898934
>Trooth Bombz agrees with >marky.
>>
>>2899481
Well Kyle O Reilly is on NXT now aswell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.