[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Morrison signs with GFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: YfdpovSz_400x400.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YfdpovSz_400x400.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>Former WWE Superstar John Hennigan (formerly known as John Morrison) has just signed with GFW/ Impact Wrestling, as was revealed by Jeremy Borash, Joseph Park and Grado at a recent conference call with GFW. John Morrison was recently seen on El Rey network's Lucha Underground and Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide as Johnny Mundo.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/gfw-impact-wrestling-news-john-morrison-signs-with-gfw

GFW/Impact finally gets somebody good.
>>
Vam-poopoopeepee-ro BLEOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>GFW coulda based their rebrand around Lashley and JoMo if they just waited a bit.
>Brought in Alberto instead and put their belt on him.

Loud kek.
>>
>>2898808
>>2898808
Del Rio was a last minute singing after failing to resign Hardy Boyz, Drew Galloway and Bully Ray.
>>
>>2898783
He's shit. GFW fucked up.
>>
>>2898827
Which were all stupid screw-ups on their part, anyway.
>>
Is Taya coming too?

Fuck it, bring PJ and Evans too.
>>
Rey might sign too
>>
>>2898881
PJ fucked himself up in a skydiving accident
>>
Is that the guy that was cucked by the 5 incher new day guy?
>>
>>2898783
Who?
>>
Hennigan's debut was announced today by Jeremy Borash during a company conference call. He also announced that Drago from AAA and Taya from Lucha Underground will also be working the live events.

Borash later revealed that brothers Dave Crist and Jake Crist will be coming in soon. They are known on the indies as The Irish Airborne or Ohio Is 4 Killers, which is the more popular name. They will not be using the OI4K name as Borash said their names will change.

Borash also noted that Impact has drawn over 3 million TV viewers in India while there has been company-high viewership with women in the UK recently. JB added that the Slammiversary pay-per-view did great in the UK.
>>
I literally don't understand how TNA has any money.
>>
>>Jeremy Borash did a media conference call on Wednesday, where he revealed Gail Kim will be transitioning to a behind the scenes role in Global Force Wrestling.

"This may be known but we are happy to have on board as an agent for Impact Wrestling, who will be helping with our Knockouts, Gail Kim. Who announced that she would be retiring at the end of this year," said Borash. "So she's going to be taking on a more behind-the-scenes role. Everybody may not know but Gail and I had a very strong friendship for the last decade," JB continued. "I obviously do stuff with her husband Robert Irvine, the chef. And she has an incredible mind and really somebody that's going to take the Knockouts to the next level. So she's in Orlando and Tampa training gals that you're seeing."

Borash also teased that GFW have signed two new girls that are known but did not reveal any further details.

JB noted that this week's episode of Impact Wrestling will open with a fantastic Super X-Cup Match. He said this week's show "kicks ass" and we're really seeing an evolution of talent, guys that can really go in the ring.
>>
>>Rey Mysterio was in Nashville, TN on Monday night to visit with his WWE friends who were in town for RAW, according to PWInsider.

According to the report, Mysterio met with Global Force Wrestling officials earlier in the day to discuss a deal that would bring him to Global Force Wrestling. Exact details of the meeting were not immediately available but PWInsider reported that Mysterio "has a contract offer in his hands." Mysterio was in town with his long-time friend Konnan. Meh.
>>
>>2898783
>Still have weeks worth of Alberto El Snore before he gets Poochied away and replaced by based Mundo
Goddamn it.
>>
>>2898783
That's an honest to God draw.
>>
>>2898974
It drew me, when he debuts I'll watch an honest to God TNA episode since, like, 2006.
>>
>>2898905
>Borash also noted that Impact has drawn over 3 million TV viewers in India
>>2898905

Smackdown Champ is drawing for other promotions aswell?
>>
>>2898911
Dixie's dady
>>
this guy was based as a spot monkey in wwe. what went wrong
>>
>>2899066
Nothing? WWE wanted him to renew his contract for 8 years or something dumb like that, he said he desperately needed some time off to heal his injuries and wanted to be in movies, so he refused to re-sign, made his dumb C-movies, went to Mexico and became more successful there than the WWE would ever allow him to be, fucked Taya.

Things went real good for JoMo.
>>
If GFW just waited a little longer, they could have rebuilt around JoMo, Lashley, EC3, Drake etc. But now they got Dorito for the next 3 months.
>>
Better than Del JUSTo
>>
BASED MUNDO
>>
>>2899066
Leaving the 'E was the best thing he could have done for his career. He was stagnating hard and he even though he had a few minor feuds with The Miz and Jeff Hardy over world titles he was never considered a serious contender.
>>
>>2898924

Supposedly WWE already turned Rey down for a retirement run. Why the fuck they would do that when they have Manlets Live now and could put him in a title vs. career angle with based Neville is beyond me.
>>
>>2899110
Smarks hate Mysterio and would probably seethe endlessly if he returned, and besides he wouldn't want to come back to that shit division.
>>
>>2898881
>Slamtown invading other promotions
Book it Double J
>>
>>2898995

I haven't watched TNA since wrestlemania weekend but I guess I gotta up again now
>>
How does TNA have money?
>>
>mundo
>lashley
>based konnan and his crew of angry spics
>drago
>E LI DRAKE
>Deangelo Williams once he realizes no nfl team wants him

Owl wrestling almost has something here, they need more more legit dude though
>>
File: xTt7gFI.webm (493KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
xTt7gFI.webm
493KB, 450x252px
>>2899239
Owl money.
>>
>>2898783
hope its not for long.
really want to see him be a surprise in the next G1 or RR.
>>
File: oh...OOOOHHHH.jpg (53KB, 228x392px) Image search: [Google]
oh...OOOOHHHH.jpg
53KB, 228x392px
>>2899369
Did they seriously do that at Slammiversary?
>>
Cuckmo sucks and always has
>>
>>2898912
Didn't Gail just come back recently and now she's retiring again? Shit.
>>
>>2898995
Same, I love JoMo.
>>
>>2899560
Gail is retiring at end of 2017.
>>
File: 1498832982329.jpg (13KB, 191x214px)
1498832982329.jpg
13KB, 191x214px
https://twitter.com/TheRealMorrison/status/887483623208738816
>>
>>2899488
Yes https://youtu.be/X8qHOiZBtno
>>
Johnny is going to literally kick Alberto outta ANOTHER promotion

>>2899066
>became a far better wrestler in LU than he could've ever in WWE
>>
>>2898783
Gfw unironically on the rise
>>
File: 1500172134695.jpg (61KB, 551x491px)
1500172134695.jpg
61KB, 551x491px
>>2898912
>Gail retiring

She's never going to come back to WWE and finally get the respect she deserves.
>>
>>2900338
Maybe they'll actually sell a seat in America before the year's out.
>>
File: 1317222274158.png (316KB, 410x341px) Image search: [Google]
1317222274158.png
316KB, 410x341px
>>2899369

>Jarrett wasting his whole budget on an owl handler
>>
Fuck sakes, like for real now just fuck sakes he signed with GFW.
>>
Penta El Cero M when? may as well get all the LU guys
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (41KB, 640x633px)
pepe laugh.jpg
41KB, 640x633px
>>2900349

She had a good run at NJPW though...
>>
>following tonight's show After Impact debuts

Bravo Vince. Even TNA saw it was a great idea
>>
>>2901300
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.