[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Benoit matches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: chris-benoit.jpg (83KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
chris-benoit.jpg
83KB, 642x362px
>Inb4 triple threat with his wife and son
>>
>>2898755
guerrero vengeance 03
>>
Iron man match v angle vengeance 2001
>>
the 2 on 1, the crippler vs the benoits at in your house: a midnights summers scheme cemented his name with the mainstream media
>>
>>2898755
The WMXX match was my favorite match for years.
>>
IC Title ladder match vs. Jericho RR 01
>>
>>2898755
best of 7 series with booker t. anything he did in wwe is garbage
>>
>>2898755
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HdtpvAH5RdE
>>
All of his Super J Cup 94 matches are GOAT. The final of Benoit vs Great Sasuke is an absolute mad man of a match.
>>
>>2898933
YYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS
>>
triple threat with his wife and son
>>
Benoit vs benoit noose on a pole match
>>
>>2899073
Worked me, nicely done
>>
>>2899091
A+ for creativity
>>
>>2898755
Triple threat with his wife's son and his son's wife
>>
Most of his single WCW matches:

vs Raven at Souled Out 98

vs DDP at Superbrawl 98

any match vs Guerrero on Nitro

any match vs Booker T
>>
Vs. Angle Royal Rumble '03
>>
Fatal four way with his wife, son and Kevin Sullivan
>>
>>2898755
>Implying that wasn't a handicap match
>>
>>2898755
Benoit and Jericho vs Austin and HHH on RAW, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0XRCgkF6P8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugIzSjK1UM
>>
File: Drax.jpg (1MB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Drax.jpg
1MB, 2158x1136px
>>2898944
>Being that wrong
>Probably being a contrarian prick for the hell of it.

Subpar bait.
>>
>>2898786
he always held on to the submission for a good min or so after the tap
EVERY TIME
>>
>>2900501
>anything i disagree with is troll bait

HURRRRR
>>
>>2899067
This. I think these are some of the only matches in the guy's career where the opponents were actually close to matching him intensity wise.
>>
>>2900513
Saying anything Benoit did in WWE is garbage, when that is provably false, isn't troll bait?

Please, enlighten me as to why his matches with Angle, or the Mania 20 triple threat are garbage...
>>
>>2900528
>provably false
>opinions

Why are you such a raging faggot?
>>
>>2900530
It's a shitty opinion though. One that, even upon cursory reflection, is completely invalidated.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.