[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make him give a shit again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

How do we make him give a shit again?
>>
Suck his dick OP no homo
>>
Stop trying to have him put over the shieldettys.
>>
Go back in time about fourteen years and not kill his love for the business.
>>
>>2897941
Give him more money.
>>
>>2898593
He never had love for the business
>>
>>2898809
He used to. The grind killed it. So he left.
>>
>>2897941
Money. Brock only cares about money.
>>
Seemed like he was enjoying himself with his feud with Joe.
>>
>>2897941
A match against Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2897941

The UFC heavyweight championship.
>>
>>2897941
Letting do floppy stuff again. He really loves it.
>>
>>2898809
Nah, he did. Go watch some of his promos with Kurt, he used to have fun

He probably can't take WWE seriously anymore after being in UFC. Part of him most likely feels embarrassed
>>
>>2899290
Sounds more like you're embarrassed.
>>
>>2897941

He does care, you're just getting worked.
>>
>>2897941
Just wait until he fails a few piss tests and he'll be back.
>>
>>2899290
tfw we'll never get sombrero Brock again
>>
Put steroids in his food
>>
>>2899215
I think so too.
>>
File: fuckinidiot.jpg (8KB, 251x201px)
fuckinidiot.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>2897941
I read this as "how do we make him shit again"

and I was really confused because I didn't know he had problems taking a deuce
>>
>>2899215
Too bad that can't last because muh big dog
>>
>>2898813
'no'
>>2899290
>he loved the business because he did his job
>>2899485
Because he isn't told to do that shit

Marks everywhere
>>
>>2899495
>"how do we make him shit again"
Curry on a pole match vs Jinder. Book it.
>>
>>2899509
>>he loved the business because he did his job
no, more like he loved the business because he genuinely looked like he was having fun
>>
>>2899290
Fucking UFC mark
He doesn't give a fuck about UFC either, he fights there just for the money
>>
Improve creative
>>
>>2898591
This and he showed it. He didn't take Roman seriously at all and treated like the joke it is but he started performing when Joe came out.
>>
Give him farming gimmick where he can talk about farming in interviews.
>>
>>2900141
and all the southern countries
>>
Get Stone Cold out of retirement for one last match with him
It's clear Brock is only going to give a shit if he's working with people he likes or are genuinely respected/over with the fans
>>
>>2900195
Stone Cold will never wrestle again

You need big guys to work with Lesnar, Strowman is the obvious choice, Joe has legit credibility but wwmeme won't have him as world champ as he's fat, who else is there? Big Cass lol
>>
He doesn't care and never will. Lost cause. Job him out to Lexi.
>>
>>2900195
Stone cold is too comfortable just sitting at home. He said recently that when he retired in 2003 he meant it and is never coming back. You don't need to bring back old guys for Brock to care about working with them, it's obvious that he actually enjoys working with Samoa Joe based on his intensity the past couple months on Raw.
>>
>>2898591
Agree with this. He clearly doesn't give a fuck about Reigns.
>>
Scale his pay so it's relative to how much effort he puts in.
>>
>>2898591
This X10

He didn't give a flying fuck during his feud with Dean or Seth. You could really tell he didn't care with Roman, as evidenced by their segment after GBOF.

But when he had to work with Joe he was actually bothered to try and it sure as hell showed. Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>2900397
He seemed to enjoy working with Rollins in the lead-up to the Royal Rumble

>Mr. Curb Stomp
>>
>>2898809
This

This is the difference between going the indy route because you love wrestling vs. being recruited from football or some other sport to wrestle. He was just a big roid head so he got over. Plus his amateur wrestling background helped. But he never really cared about wrestling which is why he got out as fast as possibly could. And now he only comes around during WWE's dying years to throw them a bone. He would job to Ellsworth if asked. He literally doesn't care.

For every 1 Lesnar sports guys that get over, theres about 100 Baron Corbins that fail though.
>>
>>2900412
Did he? Might have to go back and check, from what I remember he seemed a bit dis interested.

The triple threat with BMJ, Seth and Brock was GOAT though.
>>
>>2900424
I remember him selling the Curbstomp like a motherfucker
>>
>>2898823
He's already rich and still gets payed a shit ton for doing basically nothing. I don't think money will make him enjoy a kids show again.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.