[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lu/ - General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: deadvamp.png (429KB, 518x551px) Image search: [Google]
deadvamp.png
429KB, 518x551px
dead edition
>>
>>2897940
>Vamp's face right now that his Lucha Underground gringo fans became privy to the gaping asshole he is in Mexico and turned on him
>>
>>2897959
Was Konnan right?
>>
>>2897959
what he do? vamp seems like a nice guy to me
>>
>>2897959
>>2898137
Bump for the story
>>
almost time lads
>>
He did some bad booking that lead to Taya quitting AAA and Mundo calling em out for being two face.
>>
>>2898436
does vampiro run AAA?
>>
>>2897940
airing in 1 minute synchtube.ru/r/cozytube
>>
>>2898452
He's the head booker
>>
will rey rey finally put over puma?
>>
this intro scene is KINO
>>
>>2898436
He didn't do shit, he's just a puppet for the braindead roldan family
>>
JEEEE I wonder who's gonna win
>>
WTF
>>
this is some AAA shit
>>
wait wasn't pentagon dark in this?
>>
I hope this doesn't end how I think it's going to end
>>
>>2898492
you mean puma dark
>>
WHAT'S GOING ON
>>
>HOLD ON
>>
File: trust no one.png (185KB, 463x797px) Image search: [Google]
trust no one.png
185KB, 463x797px
>>2898519
>>
Where is everyone today?
>>
>>2898542
I'm feeling a little bit dizzy today
>>
>>2898548
lu will fix it
>>
That fucking spot
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Stream ded, who won?
>>
>>2898592
fox
>>
WHO THIS NIGGA
>>
Puma's mask gets darker every time
>>
why is it so dead today :(
>>
>>2898436
>>2898456
It wasn't a booking thing, though. It was a decision by AAA's top brass, Vampiro just had the unfortunate job of breaking the news and giving the (retarded) kayfabe explanation for Taya losing her belt. So far so good.

Thing is, Vampiro is a huge company cuck and took it to Twitter to run down Taya, Mundo and the fans that took their side, he does stuff like this back home all the time, but it's the first time, as far as I know, that it spilled into US soil.
>>
pj really just punched the shit out of him
>>
this episode has been so good WHY IS THE GENERAL SO DEAD
>>
What is lucha gonna do without Puma, Mundo, Taya, Rey, PJ?

Is it dead?
>>
>>2898966
Drago seems to be on his way out of AAA too, and it's possible they wouldn't be willing to play ball with Pengaton and Fenix after they walked, so it might end in a situation where they have to choose between their biggest draws vs. the entire rest of the roster.

So yes, absolutely. Cherish the rest of Season 3.
>>
>>2898966
venemo and dante carfax tho
>>
>>2899005
>Dante "Candy had to leave, man" Fox
lol
>>
>>2898966
theres plenty of talent in /lu/ I don't see it being much of a problem
>>
Friendly reminder to fagots:

After the original exodus of Pentagon/Daga/fenix, LU and the El Rey network released a statement saying that even though AAA is a sister company, they're still separate companies and literally EVERYONE who left AAA is still welcome back for season 4.

Daga, Penta, Fenix, Mundo, Taya, Cage, Mascarita, and literally everyone else who left AAA/On bad terms with AAA has the option to go back, REGARDLESS of what AAA shits out their ass.
>>
>>2901181
Huh, cool, any outstanding reason they wouldn't take them up on that offer?
>>
>>2897940
After they are done with this whole ancient tribes stuff they should do a live TV show
>>
>>2901194
The only reason I can think of would be beef with Vampiro, but I doubt that would really stop anyone from taking the job offer
>>
>>2901181
Lucha Underground can welcome everyone they want, but if AAA says their talent aren't showing up to work with deserters like Penta, there's nothing they can do about that.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.