[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>points at Wrestle Kingdom 13 match against Shibata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: daniel-bryan-f2.jpg (44KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-f2.jpg
44KB, 696x392px
>points at Wrestle Kingdom 13 match against Shibata
>>
File: support.jpg (33KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
support.jpg
33KB, 329x329px
>we will never get American Dragon vs Shibata
jdimsa ;_;
>>
>>2897247
>they both die after suffering a concussion in the ring.
>>
>actually wanting someone you're a fan of to get brain damage and die
you're an honest to god piece of shit. and i bet any time owen gets brought up you're one of the ones that says "continuing the show was just disgusting!"
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>2897270
>he thinks WWE isn't clearing Bryan for health reasons

Tommy fucking Dreamer managed to pass a WWE medical. It's obvious they're bullshit.
>>
>>2897281
yeah i'm sure all those outside doctors that told him no fucking way are also part of the conspiracy too you fucking mark
they just hate him because he got over and wwe doesnt like you
get a fucking grip on reality you mong
>>
>>2897343
All of the outside doctors are the ones who cleared him you stupid fuck.

It's only WWE's pet quack that won't.
>>
File: 1463970431065.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463970431065.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2897281
Explain him having a seizure in his last match
>>
>>2897354
(You) got worked by selling.

And that Sheamus match wasn't even his last.
>>
>>2897352
literally one doctor cleared him outside wwe you revisionist mark.
i guess bryan was making up the seizures and brain lesions too to suit WWE's narrative against him?
>>
>>2897371
>outside doctors
>now it's one doctor when your take is wrong

Hasn't had a seizure in 5 years. The test WWE's quack used wasn't even implemented properly.

And even more importantly: you're conveniently ignoring Tommy fucking Dreamer being cleared.
>>
>>2897388
You're ignoring the fact that OTHER OUTSIDE DOCTORS have FAILED HIM. You fucking retard. Even if your fucking retarded theory is that they for some reason hate him and don't want him to wrestle, he went to a bunch of doctors OUTSIDE wwe and only ONE of them cleared him using an experimental test. You fucking moron.
>>
File: 1497462134331.gif (488KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497462134331.gif
488KB, 180x180px
>>2897406
Absolutely fuming and screaming at his screen
>>
File: FIsh-and-Shibata.jpg (77KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
FIsh-and-Shibata.jpg
77KB, 640x359px
If DB and Shibata want to die in the ring who are we to deny them
>>
>>2897409
you lose, fatty
>>
>>2897406
Literally no outside doctor failed him you idiot. Post your source.
>>
>>2897406
Every single outside doctor has cleared him ya ding-dong diddly stupid idiot
>>
>>2897479
source
>>
>>2897247
That would be probably fucking awesome match.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.