[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROCK LESNAR GOING BACK TO UFC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: i (2).png (129KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i (2).png
129KB, 350x254px
http://nodq.com/news/502480885.shtml

>The Twitter account @TalkMMA, which has broken MMA stories in the past, is claiming that Brock Lesnar will possibly be returning to the UFC for another fight later this year and it’s rumored that he will be dropping the WWE Universal Title to Roman Reigns at Summerslam.
>>
isnt that nigga banned
>>
didn't he get banned and retired?
>>
>>2896509
>>2896526
he was never banned you retarded faggots, he had a 6 month suspension which has long since passed. he said he retired but what the fuck does that matter? he retired the first time too.
>>
>>2896509
His suspension was for one year and expired July 15th
>>
>>2896506
Fake news. He will get caught again.
>>
>>2896527
It matters cause you have re-enter USADA testing pool for some time before you can have UFC fight. If he hasn't announced he is back until now he can't make it in time in testing pool to fight in November.
>>
File: dana-white-money.jpg (17KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
dana-white-money.jpg
17KB, 500x293px
>>2896509
From MMAFighting.com (Jan 4th)

>The former UFC heavyweight champion was suspended one year by USADA for failing two drug tests in relation to UFC 200 in July, the UFC’s anti-doping partner announced Wednesday in a press release. Lesnar is eligible to return to the Octagon on July 15, 2017, one year after his provisional USADA suspension began.

>Lesnar, 39, tested positive for clomiphene and its metabolite, 4-hydroxyclomiphene, in an out-of-competition drug test June 28 and in-competition test on fight night, July 9. One year was the maximum sanction Lesnar was going to receive under the UFC’s anti-doping policy due to the nature of the drug.
>>
>>2896534
He would had to be in testing pool the whole time. That's the reason he announced he retired. So they wouldn't bother him in his fucking compound.
>>
based brock, can't wait to see him back in ufc, he's too good to be wasting his life in wwe.
>>
>>2896506

>this shit again

Of course this clickbait faggotry starts up right when his suspension expires.

Why would Dana even book him at this point? He's lost all his credibility with MMA fans.
>>
>>2896530
Who's to say he didn't already re-enter and they've been keeping it under wraps?
He only announced he was fighting at 200 like a fucking month before the show happened.
>>
>>2896542
Bones Jones has failed how many drug tests?
>>
>>2896542
Because he hasn't lost credibility with casuals and there's a fucking shitload more casuals than there are MMA fans you fucking retard? Why do you think he booked punk?
>>
he is old and flabby

he will get his ass beat without his drugs
>>
>>2896542
>Why would Dana even book him at this point? He's lost all his credibility with MMA fans.
Nobody sure cares about Jon Jones right now. Moron.
>>
>>2896542
he's a draw
>>
>>2896536
Yes, but it's still Brock Lesnar we're talking about and it won't prevent the UFC bringing him back if millions of dollars can be made. USADA will just fail him again after his next fight and the same "1 year retirement" gimmick will commence.
>>
>>2896542
>1.3m buyrate vs Mir
>1.2m buyrate vs Carwin
>1.1m buyrate at UFC 200

Why would they book him?
>>
>>2896545
Because he didn't have to be in testing pool before UFC 200. He retired before UFC 200 before USADA was in place. So - he could have gone back without being tested and prodded all the time.

Now he already was tested by USADA (and failed) according to the rules he HAS to be in for several months. Because that would lead other fighters to just drop out be out several months and go back... USADA would have been useless.

When he came back, he signed contract that allowed for testing and in that contract is stip that if he ever wants to fight again he has to submit for several months to be tested. So he retired, not to be bothered with it (and being able to look good with help of some medication that is prohibited by USADA). WWE doesn't test him, he is part-timer and they don't even test for stuff that UFC has to test for.
>>
>>2896551
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHJSF JKFBUWBZHBKJYNKALUETOGAL.UHLMNVJL

>>2896555
That would look so fucking bad. It would spit in the eyes of any fighter that has to be tested by USADA at any time. That would lead to fucking rebellion. And they would be roasted by media.
>>
>>2896557
Brock's drawing power compared to Ronda/Conor is probably that of Hogan's to Austin and Rock desu
>>
>>2896567
Brock and Connor each have 3 of the top 6, Brock also has #8 so he wins. Ronda has one Top 10.
>>
>>2896551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8lL0EItUvU

1 MILION VIEWS for trailer in 10 days. There were only few vids on UFC YT channel that broke that. They put up Free fight DC v Jones and that got 1,4 mil. People care.
>>
File: Overeem_wrecks_Lesnar.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem_wrecks_Lesnar.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>2896506
Friendly Reminder
>>
>>2896566
>It would spit in the eyes of any fighter that has to be tested by USADA at any time. That would lead to fucking rebellion. And they would be roasted by media.

So then you agree with me, I'm glad.
>>
>>2896582
fact is that drug tests and losses don't matter to Dana if you can draw. Brock and him, and even Ronda Rousey in her return after losing, have proven that.
>>
>>2896589
I think the fighters would be able to take UFC to court and UFC would loose. And they can't afford to do that right now. They need to be making money, not fighting their own fighters. They are doing that.

Don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs.
>>
>>2896584

Overeem was roid and also lesnar had divershits
>>
>>2896557
It says that Brock's net worth is only 22 mil.. how the fuck. This guy outdrew Mania by himself.
>>
File: Rain-maker.jpg (184KB, 550x320px) Image search: [Google]
Rain-maker.jpg
184KB, 550x320px
>>2896592
This.
>>
>>2896542
It's on bjpenn.com as well and most of the top fighters have been caught for drug violation, doesn't mean shit, you face the suspension and then you're back in the game.
>>
File: 1493530076172.jpg (24KB, 419x387px) Image search: [Google]
1493530076172.jpg
24KB, 419x387px
>>2896584

>thinking about his inflamed intestines here

Delete this
>>
>>2896593
>fighters would be able to take UFC to court and UFC would loose

Yeah, just like WWE right? Nah. They'd most likely just settle out-of-court before anything "happened", court cases take years to reach a verdict and nobodies going to successfully sue the UFC without a very VERY strong case and a shit ton of loose change mate.
>>
>>2896506

reminder that Vince FEARS based Dana White
>>
>>2896636
WWE doesn't count. Those people are not paid for winning. If you let someone roid up in WWE, he just looks better. If you let someone roid up in UFC, he performs better and knocks you out, you loose money.
Mark Hunt (fat Samoan who lost to Brock at UFC 200) is suing UFC right now. And still fights for them.
>>
>>2896670
Pretty much every UFC fighter fails drug tests, Fat Samoa is just looking for a payday.
>>
>>2896702
Fat Samoan has some valid points. Jon Jones failed the same test for same thing. And was pulled out of the event. Fat Samoan claims UFC knew that Brock failed and knew it well in advance of the event. So he looks to make some money, because he lost. He wants Brock's purse and some other stuff.

Now he's just finishing his contracted fights and either retires or goes to Bellator or to RIZIN or somewhere else. But if he does he will be pissed, cause only UFC tests their fighters well. Other promotions suck at that.
>>
>>2896670
>WWE doesn't count

Of course it does ninny, CM Punk *settled* with WWE outside of court instead of filing a court case (though WWE are now suing HIM via their doctor for defamation and shit) but most wrestlers/fighters don't have the necessary capital to actually pull it off, good look to Mark though because he was fucking screwed.
>>
>>2896506
By the way, this is how it works:
http://www.fightful.com/looking-brock-lesnar-s-ufc-msg-rumors-suspension-usada-more
>>
How come Brock didn't look like a galloping retard when he fought? Which trainer did Punk go to and did they make him look bad on purpose?
>>
>>2896874
Brock is a real man with testosterone and a great amateur wrestler. Phil is a vegan literal cuck who had never been in a real fight before in his life.
>>
>>2896730

Which is funny because does Rizin even test fighters?
>>
>>2896874

Punk trained with Duke Roufus who is a legit coach, it's just that was the 1st legitimate competition he ever had, while Brock was a NCAA national Champion
>>
>>2896902
No, why should they? There is no reason for them to do that. Look at their events, it's more about theatrics and competition is secondary. It is there, but they don't talk about it, so they don't need to do that.
>>
>>2896874
Brock is a real fighter who knows what he's doing. He was a legit wrestler before WWE. He walked into UFC with no experience and dominated Frank Mir.. only lost because he hit him in the back of the head. Phil is an """entertainer""" and a delusional mark for himself. No amount of training is going to turn Phil from a 40 year old skinnyfat emo vegan to a serious fighter
>>
Lmao Brock is a joke in the MMA world. What the fuck is he thinking?
>>
>>2896933

I'm just saying it's funny how Hunt is making a big deal about fighting roided up fighters like Overeem and Brock, but might just go back to Japan where it's the wild west when it comes to PEs.
>>
>>2896874
He didn't actually train for 2 years, not even 1 year probably
Not only is he a crying bitch, but also a lying one
>>
>>2896958
Hi Mark!
>>
Can't wait for Based Brock to make all the mmalets cry when he once again proves pro wrestling is the ultimate martial art.
>>
>>2896983
By getting his ass beat again? I hope he pirouettes across the cage once more
>>
Who should he fight?
>>
>>2897026
Conor Mcgregor
>>
>>2897026
Mark Hunt in a loser leaves town match
>>
>>2896874
>>2896983
Brock has a life time of legitimate grappling experience, NCAA division 1 champ and runner up the year before
>>
>>2897026
CM Phil
>>
>>2896542
Uh, what? MMA fans know everyone roids, retard.
>>
>>2896983
>>2897026

Honestly, outside of Cain, JDS, Wedrum, or Miocic Brock has a shot. I'd like to see a rematch against Overeem now that he's off the horse meat. He fights smarter but he's much more cowardly.
>>
>>2896506
Based Brock has Vince by the balls
>holds title hostage
>leaves for UFC whenever he feels like it
>can come back and get handed the title again right away
>>
>>2896506
>Goes to NoDq for news
bottom of the barrel
KYS
>>
soooo....
I was the one guy who was talking about how Brock is not in USADA testing pool.

So he is from today. He has to serve rest of his suspension I think. So first date is something around start of December.

And of course he can't be caught doing something bad from today till his fight and after it.

So he's probably stopping doing WWE dates after SummerSlam...? I guess? And match will be shit from his side, same as it was with Dean at WM last year?
>>
>>2897756
>So he's probably stopping doing WWE dates after SummerSlam...? I guess? And match will be shit from his side, same as it was with Dean at WM last year?
It's going to be a 4 way where he doesn't have to do much.
>>
File: vicious_homophobic_attack.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vicious_homophobic_attack.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2896506
He will duck Overeem again.
>>
>>2897769
Based Reem would destroy everybody in WWE
>>
>>2897769
Overeem is a vastly different fighter now, though. He's not the beast that he was before.
>>
>>2897759
>Bunch of suplexes
>Bunch of F5s
>Get knocked outside
>Not involved in the finish
He's gonna find the next level of not giving a shit in this match, it's gonna be awesome
>>
>>2897778
t. has only seen overeem vs brock
>>
I'm calling it now: Vince books Reigns to beat Lesnar clean in a 5 minute squash. That way if Brock wins his fight in December, the rematch at the rumble or Mania would be huge and if Brock loses, he's protected the company by already cemented Reigns as the final boss and not Lesnar.
>>
>>2897796
i'm callin it now: no one reads ya shitty faggot fantasy booking post
>>
>>2897804
I'm not booking shit. This is how Vince thinks. Might as well have Roman dominate him right now rather than risk Brock getting his ass kicked in UFC as the Universal champ
>>
>>2897780
*cough* USADA *cough again* No help from those people with syringes of hormones *cough*
>>2897784
Yeah luckily other guys will make the match great. All three of them are great with each other, so lucky us viewers.
>>
UFC having a shit year probably has something to do with it. He'll draw 1m, maybe 900k easily
>>
>>2896561
Watch as anon slowly realizes UFC is just as fake and predetermined as WWE and most other sports.
>>
>>2897869
take your trip off you fat fuck
>>
>>2897901
I'm pretty lanky. If I was fat I'd get a job at WWE.
>>
>>2897905
take your trip off you fatfuck
>>
>>2897838
Brock has been exposed time and time again. He won't draw close to that
>>
>>2897926
but he just handily won against a legit ranked competitor and the """"PEDs""""" in his system were trace amounts that were found in some supplement that he was taking
>>
>>2897905
take your trip off you fatfuck
>>
>>2897955

he had an exemption from drug testing prior to the match. that was a huge red flag and showed Dana White is full of shit
>>
File: BASED.jpg (94KB, 727x1098px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
94KB, 727x1098px
>Raw finally has a fighting champion
>>
>>2897926
..so, twice? Two times where he lost badly and it was when he had the career ending illness. Wow.
>>
>>2898092
not to mention that losses don't hurt drawing power as much as people think it does. Ronda and Conor both drew more in their returns post-loss. Hell, Brock's return last year drew 1.1m
>>
>>2896584
Why do MMA punches look so weak
>Not using his knuckles
>SLOW
>Limp elbow
Every MMA fighter does this, is it like WWE where they're trying not to hurt the guy they're supposed to hurt?
>>
>>2896874
There is a Kung Pow reference to be made here
>>
File: 1.jpg (147KB, 963x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
147KB, 963x1000px
Cute and Sexy "Filthy" Tom Lawlor is currently serving a two year suspension for fucking osterine he got in a protein shake at the mall.
>>
>>2898112

Brock is the bigget UFC draw of all time but you don't say one fighter drew the total buyrate for a whole card.

It's a big part of it but there are obvious other factors like opponent, the rest of the card (who would have thought?), promotion, interest in the previous PPV's etc...

Brock brought UFC numbers to new heights and it's quite possible that nobody since would have had the same numbers if Brock didn't bring fans in first.
And some of those top ten cards where stacked by UFC standards compared to others.
>>
>>2896874
It's almost like they paid Punk to lose or something. They expected Brock to lose and were wrong. If Punk and Brock both got their assed kicked at the same show then WWE's reputation would have taken a huge blow. UFC is at least 80% fiction with some real fighting sprinkled in to throw people off the scent.
>>
>>2898194

UFC's problem is not protecting their talent. Good for the fans, bad for business.
>>
>>2896506
haha really to fail a drug test again? what an idiot
>>
File: 1425349733311.png (67KB, 142x183px) Image search: [Google]
1425349733311.png
67KB, 142x183px
>become more memesuplex man rather than putting any effort into anything
>him leaving

Thank god
>>
>>2896542
>Why would Dana even book him at this point?
When Conor is gone he will have no big names left.
>>
I don't watch NJPW but I think it would be nice for him to give that a go. It would draw so easy.
>>
>>2898243
Didn't draw in 2005, won't draw now
>>
>>2898245
Isn't NJPW in it's best year? And a monster run, portraying him as the strongest Gaijin to ever invade the company could set up for angels against the top maineventers quickly
>>
>>2898245
I heard the 00s run was really fucking lame and boring, what was wrong with it?
>>
>>2896567
LMAOOOOOO Stone cold is infinitely above hollycuck hulk chokin, the rock is even above hogan. Fuck off old man.
>>
>>2898282
He'd have to take a pay cut, but it would do wonders for the expansion. He's the third most famous combat athlete in the country and I could see UFC fans who are lapsed wrestling fans who think WWE is geeky getting into New Japan, plus the E drones.
>>
>>2898327
I am right. Ronda and Conor are both above Lesnar.
>>
>>2897026
He will fight someone like overheem before and then a title shot against Stipe
>>
>>2898282
NJPW In it's best year? HA! nowhere fucking close pal. The glory days were 80's and 90's. Early 2000's they were selling out Domes also.
>>
>>2898175
Sometimes I think USADA is running a bribery/blackmail scheme
>>
>>2898357
AJPW was shitting on JPW in the 80s and 90s and the 00s NOAH was the best.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.