[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
Vince McMahon
>>
>>2896347
Vince gutted the roster. Still manages to be a better show than RAM though.
>>
>>2896347
Lose Miz
Lose Cena
Lose Ambrose
Lose Wyatt
Lose Bliss
Lose Mickie

Add Jinder
Add Owens
Add ZZZayn
Add Rusev
Add Cringe Day

The "Superstar Shake Up" killed Smackdown dead.
>>
>John Cena

>Your top two heels are a guy who is comically fat and a balding greenhorn who can't speak

>People fall asleep as soon as Nakamura starts wrestling

>The only thing that was good about the women's division aside from Mella' tummy was Ellsgod, who is MIA

>Your champ is cutting the same promo every week, and the guy who is challenging him is coming out to say the same shit in response

>tag teams aside from New Day + Usos barely get any screen time, except for the Based Gay Cops whose single segment is the saving grace

>Byron Saxton
>>
Nothing went wrong. There just can't be anything better than RAW, there never has been and there never will be
>>
>>2896359
>Jhon
was just on.

Ownes and Rusev are upgrades over Deanetty, Spoopy. WTF are you on about?
>bliss
>mickie
LOLWOMENSWRESTLING.

The only real loss was Miz who had 1 great program with Ziggler, and 1 great sub-feud with Dbry.

SDlive has better talent than they did a year ago.
>>
>>2896368
losing Bray meant Luke's push got scrapped
>>
It's was still better than raw, raw has nothing good expect for leanar
>>
>>2896347
making Daniel Bryan gm
>>
>>2896368
Fatass Owens and Fatass Rusev are both complete shitters
>>
File: IMG_20170504_212931.jpg (95KB, 1006x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_212931.jpg
95KB, 1006x758px
>>2896347
It went too right.
>>
They moved ryan ward to RAW and left smackdown in the hands of road dogg
>>
File: Rusev_Shiggy.png (143KB, 315x406px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_Shiggy.png
143KB, 315x406px
>>2896359
>he thinks Ruru is a bad thing
shig
>>
>>2896439
Basically this
But at least hes back in NXT
>>
>>2896439
I knew there was a reason Smackdowns angles were so terrible.
>>
>>2896359
Miz is shit, Ambrose plateaued and Bliss is a division killer

Owens, Zayn, RuRu & New Day were upgrades
>>
>>2896379
Luke's "push" was killed off before Wrestlemania
>>
>>2896396
>Rusev
>fat
>>
>>2896439
Wasn't that false? Ward is still on Smackdown, only have Road Dogg breathing down his neck
>>
File: cringe.jpg (93KB, 736x649px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
93KB, 736x649px
SDL has better talent now than last year. It's just booked worse. Pic related has buried it.
>>
>>2896347
Where the fuck is Gable. I want to see more of him.
>>
>>2897134
yeah because it was decided that Bray was gonna get sent to RAM so he lost the title to boreton and stopped the angle with Luke and returning Rowan
>>
Is it me or Nakamura became just like “one of the wrestlers” after being drafted on SD?
>>
File: 1486305061992.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486305061992.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Smackdown was

NEVER
E
V
E
R

better than RAW, except in 2009, and during Mark Henry's WHC run.

Smackdown went wrong by existing past 2001
>>
>>2897223
Debuting with a 20 minute back & forth match with Dolp Fucking Ziggles will do that to a guy
>>
>>2897235
>Heyman Era and SmackDown Six Smack not superior to Triple RAW

Go home, Paul.
>>
>>2897168
>better talent
>Jinder Mahal

>>2897188
Are you a moron or something? Harper was on the fucking PRE-SHOW for Wrestlemania. The "push" he got was already long dead.
>>
>>2897235
>Smackdown was better in 2009 and 2011
>Smackdown went wrong by existing past 2001
>>
>>2896347
''Wins and losses don't matter'' - Head writer of Smackdown

Tag matches and clusterfucks dominate the show

World Champion is a jobber with zero credibility, charisma or star presence. He wrestles in the fucking undercard most weeks.

Boreton main eventing PPVs in the year 2017

Borin Snorbin is the next top heel

Cena is still the same bland muh troops shitter from 2005
>>
>>2897272
>because Smackdown was better in 2009 and for a brief period in 2011, that means it should still waste 2 hours of everyone's time every week and water down the product even more than it already is
mmkay
>>
>>2897223
That tends to happen when you're a lazy bastard that coasts on an entrance that is now being overexposed
>>
>>2897288
I agree with all of this

I would add the least interesting and least over woman on the brand is their women champions.
>>
>>2897291
Wow, you're illiterate.
>>
>>2897306
>least over
>Naomi
>>
>>2897306
Naomi isn't good but she's a far better choice than the likes of Tamina or Natalya
>>
>>2897128
>Bliss
>Division killer
Kys
>>
Miz,Dean and even Bray were solid. They fucked it all up. Vince didn't want it upstaging his precious RAM
>>
File: Road-Dogg-Jesse-James.png (87KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
Road-Dogg-Jesse-James.png
87KB, 615x400px
>>2896347
O YOU DIDN'T KNOW
>>
Good workers like Harper, Dolph, Rowan, Ryder get buried or with no screentime whatsoever

Meanwhile new day and wymynz have more than what they deserve
>>
I'm pretty sure Rowan/Luke will be reunited again on Battleground, atleast give some tag-team division a credibility

Decent tier:
>Uso
>New Day

Humor tier:
>Breezango

JUST tier:
>Ascension

Soon to be disbanded:
>Hype Bros.
>>
>>2898061
I hope they do unite Harper and Rowan. When they split from the family for the first time it looked like they were going for the tag team championships until the string of injuries happened.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.