[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we feel about this story line, /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How do we feel about this story line, /asp/?
>>
im ready for seth to reuinion the sheild so i can tell the other girls in the trailer park all about it
>>
>>2896341
You're not Yelissa :(
>>
File: IMG_1975.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1975.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2896336
Which one is turning on the other? There's no way they'll keep all three Shield members as single faces, right?
>>
>>2896336
I feel disappointed that it's ALREADY happening. 3 years? It should be 5 easily for it to actually start. It's still way too early.

Though I'd want to see Dean betray Seth and turn heel.
>>
theyre gonna ask roman to join and hell tell them to fuck off and braun will join instead
>>
Barely a story, fella.
>>
>>2896336
I don't watch RAM or Smackdetty, what's happening?
>>
>>2896336
This is an admission that they're both huge failures.
>>
>>2896336
It's just a way to get the big dog some face heat later on.
>>
>>2897119
cringe
>>
>>2897132
As opposed to Reigns tagging with Ambrose for the better part of late 2015/early 2016?
>>
>>2896931
If anything it'll be Dean.
He needs it to get some of his edge back, which may be hard since we're still PG era.
>>
Jasethy was exposed once again. I mean they both are midiocare at best but sheeeeit this fucking bad acting.
Also it would be much better if ambrose beat the shit outta rollins with this chair and then be like "ok , now I am good".
>>
>>2897182
Reigns is also a huge failure, but he's not getting sent to the tag division doghouse ever, because that would be an open admission of that.
>>
They're at least doing it in a way that makes more sense than the Seth/Roman reunion. It actually makes sense this time with Dean being all skeptical and whatnot. Seth could just use it for branding and say "I know I burned that bridge with you three years ago, but as the Architect, I'm trying to redesign and rebuild that bridge so that we can reclaim what's ours."
>>
File: IMG_20170530_154518.png (490KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_154518.png
490KB, 720x715px
Delete dean and add finn
>>
they're are going on a losing streak because they won't be able to work together(too much infighting and mistrust). they will need a leader...AND THAT LEADER IS THE BIG DOG ROMAN REIGNS! Gotta make Roman look strong by burying everyone around him!
>>
Meh. I like that it's going this way unlike when Roman and Seth were buddy buddy in late 2016 for no reason but I find it hard to get invested because both Dean and Seth have become terribly boring.

I can't believe Dean has been a babyface since the Shield turned on Kane.
>>
I hope they both suffer a career-ending and possibly life threatening injury.
>>
>>2897124
Same. Are they getting back together already?

>State of WWE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.