[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK YOU.gif (3MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.gif
3MB, 225x400px
I'm seeing on Social media that I gotta proooove smmmthin.

Fuck you.

I ain't gotta prove shit to none o' yall. I been provin' myself since the day I fucking stepped foot on this god damn island.

You wanna make this a real tournament? Why don't you have that shit in America, why don't you have the G1 in America? Against American guys in America, in Europe...

*points at Zack Sabre Jr.*
*scoffs*

Shit's boring now, here in Japan. Against the saaaaame guys who are AGING... mind you. Yeah, Young Bucks like us. Shout out, Young Bucks, what up?..

*Throws up a too sweet hand gesture*

coming up... We got Kenny Omega. Best in the world, the bout machine. Leading the way. For who? ... For Bullet Club. Bullet Club. Bullet Club has been leading...

*knocks on wooden table*

this company for years. YEARS. Admit it. HE didn't put ya'll on the map.

*Points at Kazuchika Okada*

He didn't.

*Points at Hiroshi Tanahashi*

Not in the world... Bullet Club put Shin Nihon Puroresu on the world stage.

Is this the greatest promo of all time?
>>
Not the greatest promo of all time, but he's the greatest active wrestler alive. (E-Drone here, can't wait for him to come to the (GOAT)E next year)
>>
>>2895925
you know this was a tama promo right?
>>
File: tonga.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tonga.gif
2MB, 500x240px
>>2895928
>>2895925

I'm sure he knows! Tama is truly the greatest wrestler of all time.
>>
>>2895928
Didn't even read it or see the literally who, just saw the GOAT
>>
>>2895936
You obviously didn't watch the promo either dipshit. Just read it and said 'it's not the greatest promo of all time' which is the vaguest thing you could've possibly said.
>>
>>2895969
If it were the greatest promo of all time, there would be more people than one smelly mark on MY board talking about it, see yourself out
>>
>>2895922
BBDTT
>>
>>2895981
literally only one promo ever could be the greatest of all time. That means you eliminated literally one promo and added that to the conversation because you got excited at seeing Omega. Hamster-brained Edrones were a massive mistake.
>>
>>2895992
so he likes the promo, that's wonderful. only one person's opinion matters here, and it's mine, and what i say is absolute and unwavering. you can see yourself out as well
>>
>>2895922
That was so cringe. Why doesn't he fuck off if he hated the fact that New JAPAN Pro Wrestling as too many japaneses people there? Why doesn't he take his deluded ass to america where he's loved? I can't tell he's seething when he walks into an arena and the crowd's all wearing LIJ instead of Meme Club.
>>
>>2896029
Calm down, mark, you're getting worked
>>
>>2896000
Nah I'll stay right where I'm at, little girl.
>>
>>2896062
>little girl
Hi, Baron. Shitposting while getting that minion tattoo touched up?
>>
>>2895922
Met Tama and his brother Tonga "Camacho" Roa a while back at an ROH show

Probably 2 of the chillest cats around
>>
That promo was so cringe. Everyone looked bored and Okada didn't even care about what he was saying.
>>
that promo was fucking great but I personally liked the Bad Racku Fale promo more
>>
>>2896400
He laughed when he heard the translation.
>>
>>2896407
Based luck fale and tama jumping ship to wwe and create a heel stable led by Roman or joe when?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.