[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

What went wrong?
>>
he's nothing but an entrance and that gets old really quickly when he's on tv every single week
>>
>>2895777
They called him King of Strong Style and didn't let him work strong style.
>>
>>2895777
That haircut is retarded as fuck, he should go back to short hair
His style doesn't fit the wwe
He's old now and even when he was young he wasn't that good.
>>
Didn't really feud with anybody besides Joe. Joe's great, but I dunno, it felt like there was some serious diminishing returns on their matches.

Oh you mean his main roster run? Not much, he's been great.
>>
1. WWE creative doesn't understand his eccentric character. THE ARTIST KNOWN AS SHINSUKE.

2. Every wrestler most conform to the simple WWE in-ring style. No more strong style.

3. WWE writers always end up making Japanese wrestlers look stupid and childlike.
>>
He's just been a smoke and mirrors dancing gimmick.
>>
>>2895777
shitty wrestler
>>
Watching him try and work WWE's "FAKE AND GAY" style is CRINGE
>get beat up the whole match
>makes his comeback (or gets a hot tag) with a couple of forearms and kicks
>hits the kinsasha or gets pinned
>>
They waited too long for him to have his first non-dark match on the main roster....... He's just kicks and punches. Maybe one reverse exploder. Maybe a chokehold........ Should have been cutting promos in Japanese or had a Heyman or be a silent brooding type, I cringe every time he speaks English and I can't be the only one.
>>
>>2895777
He's yellow.
>>
>>2895777
Nothing?
He is super protected,even when he is basically always phoning it at this point

>>2895787
He can't anymore
He is there because he is broken and prefers a safer style.
>>
>>2895777
WWE just sucks and doesnt know how to book babyfaces.
>>
>>2895822
>WWE just sucks
fixed it for you
>>
WWMEME is just shit
>>
>>2895777
He should have stick to ping pong.
>>
He's making millions to put on soft matches that would go over like a wet fart in Japan. He's fine.
>>
>>2895777
He's a cringelord that got expossed by weekly programming. He can't even speak English which certainly doesn't help his case.
>>
>>2895825
true
>>
Smackdown being fucking shit since wrestle mania
>>
He was phoning it in for years at NJPW. He didn't hold the main title for the last 5 years of his tenure there and was forced to rehabilitate the IC belt. He coasted for most of his matches and only turned it on during big matches.

When he got to NXT, he actually tried in his first match, and has been riding that for a year now.

It's not that he is exposed as a lazy wrestler, he just bamboozled Vince. And he won't be buried since that would jeopardize the poaching of more NJPW guys.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.