[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy shouldn't be as good as he is, wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: coin drops.jpg (43KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
coin drops.jpg
43KB, 600x449px
this guy shouldn't be as good as he is, wtf
>>
Okada is probably the best wrestler in the world.
So I agree that it's pretty bad that he has the top spot.
Actually I can accept him being second with Omega first.
>>
>>2895386
His dropkick says otherwise
>>
>>2895386
Based jap took his time doing job matches in TNA to brainstorm the GOAT gook gimmick where dimes literally rain when his music plays.
>>
>>2895386
best dropkick in pro wrestling and arguably all time
very athletic
has a great costume
good looking and tall
sells relatively well
2nd best theme (best theme is naito's)
>>
>>2895401
>brainstorm

you mean copy from Dangelo Dinero right?
>>
Yeah he's special alright op,!
>>
>>2895412
I learned in TNA that I needed more than just a good match–I needed a character. That’s how I became the “Rainmaker.” It was good for me. TNA didn’t use me, but I got hungrier to wrestle. The struggle made me better. I was always a good wrestler. I feel like I can wrestle anybody. Of course, I wanted to main event wrestling matches in TNA, but in their eyes, no, that would not happen. So I went back to New Japan. I took the timing and technique I learned in the U.S. back with me to Japan.

When I was in TNA, somebody told me about the “Rainmaker.” I thought it was a nice character. In Japan, there is no character–it’s fight, fight, fight. So I needed a character. When I was just a strong wrestler, TNA didn’t use me. I didn’t have a character, so I knew I needed one. That’s what the agents in TNA kept telling me, so I made this character and I took it to New Japan.
>>
Completely overrated, has a good look (because he doesn't look completely Japanese and has a slightly American face)... but got carried by GOATMega twice... Naito is the best Japanese wrestler right now
>>
>>2895422
>naito

TRANQUILO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ch-0k-9AM
>>
>>2895422
>Omegamarks being racist

Shocker
>>
>>2895448
I'm not racist, I just said a more Japanese-looking wrestler is the best in that country atm... with Okada I'm just pointing out a major part of his appeal, he's like the most Chadesque Japanese you could ever be
>>
>>2895409
>sells relatively well

Understatement of the decade right there.
>>
>>2895409
nigger did you even see his match with cody or the one with suzuki at sapporo

the guy was selling his balls off
>>
>>2895418
https://youtu.be/lkFh-tPUFNw

I like the guy and he sells the gimmick well but we should be clear, he didn't come up with it.
>>
>>2895386
This faggot gook looks like if the fat korean president and the gangnam style chink had a kid
>>
>>2895491
>Nu Japan getting subliminally BLACKED
>>
File: 1500421578178.jpg (46KB, 539x687px) Image search: [Google]
1500421578178.jpg
46KB, 539x687px
>>2895386
He's not

>OMG A DROPKICK
>OMG CLOTHESLINE
>HOLY SHIT HE'S HITTING PEOPLE FOR REAL IN A FAKE SPORT WWEDRONES BTFO
>>
>>2895455
Right on, perhaps it wasn't your intent but to imply that he's good looking because he doesn't look Japanese comes off that way.
>>
>>2895386
>this guy shouldn't be as good as he is, wtf

You mind elaborating as to why? Looks, skill, height, cool gimmick and theme music, he's pretty much the total package.
>>
>>2895491
>new jamal cuck wrestling isn't just a meme
The state of anime wrestling
>>
>>2895510
thanks for the new term to filter
>>
>claims best in the world
>only the 3rd biggest draw in NJPW
>>
>>2895555
quads don't lie.
Naito is the biggest draw in the company and it's not really close atm. western fans don't know what's good so they go on about MUH BULLET CLUB or MUH OKADA.
Okada is well behind both Naito and Tana in Japan.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.