[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is he, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: raw05302016.jpg (227KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
raw05302016.jpg
227KB, 750x350px
I'm fucking crying that my boy Dolph was last seen 2 weeks ago, being eliminated first in a battle royale that involved The Ascension. This happened even though he got a clean victory against AJ Styles on the May 30th edition of Smackdown Live. It is time to revive Dolph. Dye his hair black and make him broken and he will get so much heat for stealing another gimmick.
>>
Ziggler should be doing a program with Tye. Win the first two and lose a third match with a stipulation.
>>
>>2895200
That guy isn't doing anything either. I feel that there is a lack of TV time because Smackdown isn't 3 hours. I hate to say it, but they need to go 3 hours.
>>
>>2895219
They need to repeat matches less, which would make ppvs special. Tonight they made a big deal about AJ & Naka vs KO and Corbin when we saw AJ & Naka vs KO and Ziggler not that long ago, we'll be seeing AJ vs KO in less than a week, and they've been teasing Naka vs Corbin for weeks. They don't need to hammer these matchups into our head, AJ vs KO is going to suffer as a result. New Day vs Usos is going to suffer because they insisted on having them do singles matches two weeks in a row. New Day should have spent that time going over The Ascension. Tye and Sin Cara should be teaming against Dolph and Aiden to fill out Smackdowns between ppvs. How else are they ever getting over?
>>
He'll show up next week on Raw when Angle reveals he's also his son.
>>
Just put him in the tag division since its so thin right now. Pair him up with Rowan.
>>
>>2895196
>I'm fucking crying
get off my board
>>
>>2895196
Kys
>>
didnt even notice he was gone desu
>>
>>2895196
OP here. Worked a couple guys here. #HEEL
>>
He's the final boss of the Gay Cops storyline
>>
Keep him off for a while and let him get out of shape a bit/beard and have him actively half ass his return and phone or in. Don't make him do anything heel just make him seem like he's lost hope in himself, then have someone manage him or some shit back to prime Dolph and give him the belt at wm
>>
>>2895427
>give him the belt at wm
please god no, Dolph is fine where he's at, good reputation of main eventing and lifts up new talent
>>
>>2895382
If Ziggler buries Breezango at Battleground I'll seethe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.