[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fucking yum...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: H2VY6MRK~X~0[S~[`6)XJ08.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
H2VY6MRK~X~0[S~[`6)XJ08.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
holy fucking yum...
>>
NU-MALE
>>
>>2893702
cringe
>>
too bad for WWE that he got his brain so scrambled he had to retire from in-ring work
>>
>>2893702
Holy fuckin cringe
>>
>>2893738
oh like the literal entire who japan roster?
>>
>>2893742
List down 5 new japan wrestlers that retire according to what you said
>>
>>2893770
none because they dont give a fuck about their wrestlers and let them cripple themselves
>>
>>2893770
nothing there implied anything to do with new japan. what are you snorting. He retired on medical advice instead of giving himself brain damage. Good for him.
>>
>>2893702
why is he doing the Frau Merkel hands thingy?
>>
File: image.png (389KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389KB, 640x1136px
>>2893797
This, quite honestly. What we see as absolute recklessness and utter fucking stupidity, the Nips see as "HONORABLE FIGHTING SPIRIT". How long until Omega finally breaks his fucking neck from going balls to the wall in every match? It makes for great matches, but I feel like we're watching a disaster slowly unfold every time some of these guys wrestle. And Le Funny Botchamania aside, why the FUCK do these idiots keep using small, seemingly unbreakable tables? Fucking Japan. Idiots for our entertainment.
>>
>>2895023
NJPW can put on great matches every night because they give the wrestlers 2 weeks off literally every few weeks.

When Balor was in NJPW he literally went home to Ireland every few weeks. He gets more hurt in WWE wrestling incompetent meatheads like Jinder and Drifter with no time off to recover.
>>
>>2895023
wouldnt affect him since hes not wrestling every day like in the wwe
>>
>>2895023
Kenny goes to Canada to rest every week. Shut up faggot.
>>
>>2893702
Take note, this is what a sapiosexual looks like
>>
He's a good-looking guy who severely limited his potential in modeling/entertainment for "muh ink."
>>
>>2895023
Yes, the Japanese prefer to die honorably, and they're fully aware of their decision and won't blame the management in case anything bad goes wrong.

How's the concussion lawsuit going on for WWE?
>>
>>2893702
Based numale working my dick into a blue whale
>>
>>2895040
>every night

>2 weeks off

wat
>>
>>2893702
Literal robot that has to read every single thing he says on air from a script
>>
I used to hate him, bu he's created an excellent persona for himself this last year. The ""investigative reporter""" schtick is hilarious.
>>
>>2895023
>this is what e-Drones actually believe

Unlike lolWWE the doctors in New Japan are competent.
>>
>>2896212
>>
>>2896215
>he didn't die from actual brain damage
>already recovering better than expected

Thanks for the supporting evidence I guess?
>>
>>2895347
Every night meaning every show you dumb fucking retard piece of shit faggot degenerate cock sucking cunt
>>
File: Nigga-you-for-real.png (469KB, 600x731px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga-you-for-real.png
469KB, 600x731px
>>2896215
>>
>>2896425
>freak accident that had nothing to do with the doctors and occurred over 20 years ago
>being relevant to this conversation
not him but come on
>>
>>2896432
>using (one) example of MANY cases of negligence

It is relevant and no matter what way you spin it WWE's record of mismanagement and irresponsibility with wrestlers in the past is well documented. Also in Owens case they kept the show going which was beyond disgusting.
>>
>>2896482
>wwe used to let workers injure themselves and stopped so it's ok that new japan lets guys work hurt and literally kill themselves for 2k people watching
is this really your argument
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.