[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night, I looked at the clock and it was right around 8pm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1358757052964.gif (2MB, 370x253px) Image search: [Google]
1358757052964.gif
2MB, 370x253px
One night, I looked at the clock and it was right around 8pm. I remembered that this was the start time for Raw, and flipped it on. This was the last Raw before Battleground 2016, which was heavily advertised. I was so captured by what was going on (not only the storylines, but also the brand split) that I subscribed to the WWE Network before Raw was over. I invited some friends over to watch Battleground that Sunday and it was a great time. I was hooked.

A couple weeks later, I got my dad to watch it. His favorite became Roman after he crashed Rusev and Lana’s marriage celebration. This was fun, because I was a Rusev fan, so we would jokingly jab back and forth (“Rusev was wasting everyone’s time!” “No dad, he was celebrating his marriage! You’re just jealous!”). He also liked Styles and Ambrose. I had to leave for school at the end of the summer, but I always made sure to remind him to watch, and I kept him in the loop on anything neat that was going on.

In October, tickets for the Royal Rumble went on sale early for Network subscribers. I called my dad and asked if he wanted to go. I offered to buy tickets if he handled travel. By the end of the day, everything was set. A few weeks before the show, I got him a Cesaro shirt for his birthday (he loves Cesaro, if only for the James Bond entrance). In January, we went to the Royal Rumble, which is something I will never forget. We had a great time throughout the entire show (yes, even when Reigns came out, despite the fact that many here treat him like he is a walking human rights violation).
In April, I was watching Raw and saw that the next show was in Columbus, which is near me. I called my dad and asked if he wanted to go. We were fortunate enough to get floor seats that night, and boy did we pick the perfect night for that. This particular show was the night Strowman and Big Show main evented and collapsed the ring.

Overall, I am very happy with my first year of wrestling.
>>
File: thecrosseyedkid.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thecrosseyedkid.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
i was waiting for the swerve
>>
the state of shit eating marks
>>
File: 67896.png (147KB, 1314x308px) Image search: [Google]
67896.png
147KB, 1314x308px
I found OP.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.