[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Pill: No slayer watches NJPW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499291479271.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499291479271.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
Picture any of THESE guys spending time time online whining about bookers burying their guys.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about fake fighting as it was real. Not gonna lie, shitposting bashing Roman Reigns from time to time can be fun, but that's about it, it's all for shits and giggles. If you know any of the nerdy wrestling-talk buzzwords such as "workrate" or "smark" you are not going to make it. Your ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on wrestling forum dot com and the other on /asp/ until your legs develop severe arthritis. Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all the WWE Universe not having a damn problem on their mind.
>>
Shut up faggot
>>
File: Overeem_wrecks_Lesnar.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem_wrecks_Lesnar.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>2892840
fuck wrestling

MMA is where its at
>>
>>2892850
Did the diverticulitis fuck him or is Brock just a bitch?
>>
Reality pill: NJPW fans don't spend time bitching about anyone getting buried because the booking is great. They spend time actually enjoying their wrestling.

Only WWE babies complain about that shit because their wrestling is shit.
>>
>>2892840
Like nobody ever knew that. Most of the memes on 4chan are made by basement dwelling shut-ins who have to compensate for failing in society, have you ever noticed why a /pol/ poster is bitter and has to resort to memes for everything? But on this board the NJPW poster is the resident autist, he was always a NJPW fan, he pushed this gimmick even further because of G1. Before he was being subtle as a tripfag DaCreaner or whatever. He's is also Triphammer, Yelissa
>>
>>2892840
None of them are posting on /asp/ either, yourself included, faggot.
>>
>>2892840
is this an anti njpw post or an anti wrestling post? Because harsly anybody even cares about wrestling anymore, hell people still think it's the WWF
>>
>OP blogging about his crippling insecurity and crushing low self esteem.
yeah we get it you hate yourself and want to die.
So just kill yourself.
You can do it.
I believe in you.
>>
File: FxuzAXM.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
FxuzAXM.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>
legit WHO gives a fuck if certain people dont like wrestling. I like watching it and thats the only thing I care about. quit being so fucking insecure and like what you like.
>>
>>2892840
Cool people don't watch wrestling general so...
>>
>>2892853
both
>>
>>2892840

Yeah but I'm not those guys and I never will be. And I like wrestling.

If my life consisted of banging hot chicks, working out, and having people take pictures of me for money, I probably wouldn't feel the need to explore any obscure hobbies either. But since that's not my life, I enjoy watching wrestling and talking about it on the internet.
>>
>>2892840
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
>>2892840
To be honest, this was the only good board to shitpost or casually discuss wrestling. It's now turned terrible and ugly. The new janitor is even worse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.