[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jesus fucking christ.png (60KB, 708x936px) Image search: [Google]
jesus fucking christ.png
60KB, 708x936px
>I don't care if Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie gives you it

>Some on the roster who aren't tech savvy

Holy fuck. This company really IS stuck in the past. When were Brad and Angie relevant again? Like... 2006-2007? Jesus christ, what a fucking joke, what an embarrassment of a company.
>>
I agree that WWE is behind the times but dude mentioning those two is a pretty insignificant thing to criticize them on.
>>
I find it more amazing that a roster consisting largely of millennials has so little understanding of technology
>>
>>2891681
Not OP but it's a clear example demonstrating how out-of-touch and behind the times it is.

Like how the lines announcers get fed to talk about how "cool" Balor is liken him to people who died before he was even conceived.
>>
>>2891670
>>2891683
>>Some on the roster who aren't tech savvy
it's the same difference between knowing how to drive a car and knowing how one actually works and how to fix it.
>>
File: cult.jpg (76KB, 738x708px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
76KB, 738x708px
>>2891670
Holy fuck, it *IS* a cult.

This is total cult-like control. It's what Scientology does in its audits.

Basically, they are telling superstars they cannot trust even their loved ones, while requiring access to personal data files for company people.

Meanwhile, it is actually people inside the cult who are performing the leaks, from their position of trust, in order to make the superstars feel victimised and under attack - and more in need of WWE "protection" when they offer it.

Fucking cult.
>>
>>2891697
>This is total cult-like control. It's what Scientology does in its audits.
This is how literally any famous person runs their public facing social media. The only people who have access are themselves, and a handful of people from their media team.
>>
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF G*D LET IT BE LEXI NUDES
>>
>>2891709
>not G-d

You don't fool me gentile
>>
>>2891709
>PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF G*D LET IT BE LEXI NUDES
lexi is not for lewd
>>
>>2891670
>When were Brad and Angie relevant again?

Actually very media relevant since last September
>>
>>2891764
This. Lol @ autistic OP sperging when their divorce is all TMZ and that bullshit talk about.
>>
Shock horror: people with real lives outside of the Internet don't know the intricacies of technology self protection like you autists that sit behind a computer for 18 hrs a day. You guys all need to be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>2891768
People with real lives outside the internet do know the intricacies of technology self protection. Don't confuse these poorly educated carnies with brain damage and no foresight with normal people. These people are just dumb like actors.
>>
>>2891670
Wouldn't a USB or external be safer than just keeping them in a folder somewhere on your computer?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.