[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's book Sunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sunny-rehab.jpg (143KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
sunny-rehab.jpg
143KB, 620x339px
Pretty bored, lads. Feeling like our material is at a low ebb at the moment, like we're not booking this board to its fullest potential.

Anyway, everyone knows that Tammy Sytch (aka WWF HOF'er Sunny) is willing to do coprophagia skype shows for cash. What is the general feeling on setting up an /asp/ Kickstarter page to see if we can book Sunny to do some shit for us on a camshow?

Post your Y/N response to the idea, along with your dankest of memes ITT.
>>
>>2891640
>giving dimes to some washed up whore we all saw/heard fart while she was getting fucked
>>
>>2891650
You didn't specify, but from your post I assume that's a "YES".
>>
>>2891640
how much do you reckon it'd take to get her to eat shit-basted chicken wings?
>>
Give me a time machine to go back to 96 and I'll give her the full 3... 5 inches
>>
>>2891640
if a kickstarter page was set up she might catch wind of it and not do it. not sure of a way around this. anyway find out how much money she needs to eat shit first.
>>
>>2891795
Tree fiddy
>>
>>2891795
True, true.

Different approach - what if we were wholly open and honest about it then? Tell her we started a KS page and she gets all the bucks and in return we do a group chat that is like part shoot interview part camshow? She'd go for that, right?

"Put a shoe on your head and ATM your middle finger and tell us how small Candido's penis really was. Here's a thousand bucks."
>>
>>2891853
That would be easier, but way less fun.
>>
So long as it involves a loveable and mildy retarded golden retriever named Zippy, I'll contribute.
>>
>>2891640
Book a skype session with her. Let us post questions we want you to ask her and then record her during your skype session.
>>
>>2891640
>>
Don't give your money to strangers on the internet. Especially not anons.
>>
>>2895222
This. Who the fuck would trust someone from this board not to just fuck off with the money?
>>
>>2895244
based embezzleanon working the money marks
>>
>>2895257
kek
>>
I'll put up a couple grand
>>
did she actually eat shit
>>
https://youtu.be/BWKjc_WBF9Y?t=6m12s

raven talking about sunny stealing his drugs
>>
sounds like something reddit would do
go back
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.