[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Turns into 2000 WCW towards you*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2161.jpg (62KB, 564x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
62KB, 564x316px
*Turns into 2000 WCW towards you*
>>
WCW at least had stars in 2000
>>
So an improvement?
>>
2000 WCW was still watchable.
>>
>>2891211
All we need is for a celebrity to win the title and the transformation is complete
>>
>>2891587
No the hell it was not. Especially if you had the proper context of what it used to be.
>>
>>2891211
Comparing WCW 2000 to WWE 2017 tells me you didn't watch WCW 2000.

The first 3 months of WCW 2000 were old school booked by Kevin Sullivan helped by Ed Ferrera & Kevin Nash. The next months were car crash TV Vince Russo written.

I honestly don't see the comaprisons with todays WWE product? can you actually point out similarities or are you just saying this stupid shit to sound smart to other wrestling nerds?
>>
It just feels like WWE has been in a death spiral for way too long to ever recover.

The brand has nostalgia value and a type of kitsch retro appeal, but that is always ironic - kind of ludicrous. It's not respected.

It's been unfashionable since GET THE F OUT. WWE has never been a fashionable brand.

It seems to me they should only use WWE branding for the corporate side - the network itself. The wrestling itself should be multiple completely legally distinct entities.
>>
>>2891628
>The first 3 months of WCW 2000 were old school booked by Kevin Sullivan helped by Ed Ferrera & Kevin Nash.

Not OP but those shows were so fucking boring I dropped Nitro entirely
>>
>>2891211
wcw = eating cake
wwf = hot dog and coke
attitude wwe = bread and butter
current wwe = eating shit pretending its okay coz everyone else does. same tier boredom as game of zzzthrones
>>
>>2891717
>attitude wwe

18+
>>
>>2891211
As somebody who was 4 during 2000 WCW, can someone tell me what it was like? Was it better than current WWE?
>>
>>2891741
They threw away their identity to be the Diet Coke WWF - with more outrageous characters, blood, tits and all that - but they weren't very good at it.

It was mostly just depressing if you knew how good WCW was from your birth year until around that point, but they still had big names, and they at least tried to keep things exciting.
>>
>>2891211
>*GOES OUT OF BUSINESS*
>>
WWE outta business then bought by NJPW when?
>>
>>2891717
>attitude wwe
U focking wot m8? There was no "attitude" in the wwe, ever.
>>
>>2891717
>Comparing WWMeme to Game of Thrones

Are you for real retarded? Casuals actually watch Got, and non casuals can get though more than 15 minutes of it without changing the channel in boredom/disgust.

Also GoT gives you a reason to tune in next week. Everything WWE doesn't do.
>>
You need to remember that there is no wrestling bussines without wwe and ping pongs are irrelevant.
>>
I haven't watched wrestling in a good year and a half or so.

Have I missed anything?
>>
File: okadadroppukicku.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
okadadroppukicku.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>2893044
On January 4th of this year we witnessed one of the greatest matches of at least the last twenty years.
>>
>>2893066

So this is where Daniel Bryan learned how to Dropkick

Only difference is Bryan is retarded and tries to act theatrics to it by doing it off the Top Rope
>>
File: 1410812262998.jpg (490KB, 1200x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1410812262998.jpg
490KB, 1200x1379px
there are dangerous levels of cringe and fail in this thread, i'd educate you all but my time is valuable. smell ya lata
>>
>>2891211
2000 WCW was based.
>>
More like turns into a PG indie promotion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.