[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have written this ending differently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

How would you have written this ending differently?
>>
>wwe universe, make some noise and please welcome my college fling's son....
>>
I was hoping they did the Steph thing that people were talking about... but they are probably saving that since Mania 34 isn't for 8 months and 21 days... not gonna lie though they can still come out of this storyline successfully, they can go a lot of different places with it
>>
>>2891108
>counting down the days to wrestleJUSTia
sad!
>>
>>2891117
it's real easy to do it, and now you can too!~
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+8,+2018
>>
>>2891124
why would anyone anticipate anything from this company though?
>>
>>2891139
trying to decipher what you're realling asking. anticipate anything good or just anticipate in general? if it is the latter, it's fun to fantasy book.. if you're saying there's no reason to anticipate anything from the E being done correctly i think that's subjective but you're totally within your rights to hate whatever you wanna hate. i myself cringe at a lot of what they do, but my suggestion to you is think about how much content they are putting out and how they can't all be winners
>>
>>2891161
really*... i've had a couple adult beverages tonight
>>
>>2891161
3 hours of raw, 2 hours of smackdown, 1 hour of 205 ....dive...., 1 hour of nxt, 3 hours for a ppv every few weeks, and none of it is remotely good
>>
>>2891166
i like some of it... i like what they're doing with all the main guys... hard for me to be interested in a Akira Tozawa storyline... hard for me to care about anything in the women's division besides mayyybe Charlotte... i like the Revival, the upcoming Shield reunion, Miz' promos, Elias Samson breaking guitars over people's heads... everything else on RAW tonight for the most part I give it a miss
>>
>>2891067
TNA Invasion
>>
>>2891166
NXT is often good. Kys.
>>
>>2891108
Nah this thing is done
>>
>>2891181
Charlotte is shit. Awful taste
>>
>>2891108
>I was hoping they did the Steph thing that people were talking about
No, fuck off. You can't unironically like cuck sub-plots. This was cringeworthy as fuck and pointless as ever but that would have been way worse.
>>
>>2891201
found the obese wwJUST mark
>>
>>2891201
>NXT
>often good
>Kys

Nigga you first.
>>
>>2891067
"Vince, I was limo."
>>
>>2891201
>NXMEME is often good
in 2015. Wake up and watch the new shows. They are often not good. Part of the issue is that in a 1 hour show they often have 2-3 matches and then a promo take up the rest of the time. It's even worse when it's 3 matches, 2 of which are squash matches and the 3rd is the only reason anyone is watching. Then there are the utter piss-takes that are the 1 match shows where fuck all happens there's one 20 minute match and like 1 promo, the rest of the show is hype package and fucking adverts on a network show that doesn't have to sell you adverts. We pay $9.99 a month (or the same price local, I pay £9.99) to see the action, not more fucking ads for a network we already pay for.
>>
>>2891213
Hi Paul!
>>
>>2893544
your hate for HHH doesn't have to go on your entire life

there is help out there
>>
>>2893547
ya seethin Paul
>>
Full circle with Stephanie mcmahon. That would have been pure kino. A 15± year build. Instead we got this retarded nigger son shit
>>
File: newjack.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
newjack.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>2893591
based.... but where da fuk were you last night when i got buried for suggesting this
>>
>>2893544
>>2893591
>liking cuck storylines

You just have to be tired of Vince's shit to hate them, he's been pushing that shit for the last 20 years and they've ALWAYS been a disaster, you can't legitimately tell me the Dolph/Rusev thing was good. It wasn't.
>>
File: 1487793843002.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487793843002.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>2895562
cuckoldry is the thinking mans fetish and if you hate it you're a brainlet.
>>
Have Dixie come out and revealed she was the one who adopted JJ
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.