[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him broskis. Why'd he have to do that to himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9464.png (594KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9464.png
594KB, 1024x600px
I miss him broskis. Why'd he have to do that to himself?
>>
>Live in LA and want to try the NJPW Dojo when it comes out
>Feel like pussying out because of the rumors saying that once he recovers he will be the main sensei of the dojo
>>
>>2891058
do it man, i believe in you
>>
File: 1414220808730.jpg (53KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1414220808730.jpg
53KB, 480x353px
>>2891058
>Not wanting to be trained in STRONG STYLE by brain damage headbutt man
>>
>>2891058
Shibata doesn't speak english. He will be a teacher in the Japanese dojo most likely.

Anyway, try it and share stories.
>>
>>2891058
Look fucker, you don't need your skull cartilage to be a wrestler, just do it.
>>
Apparently his eye sight is getting better, so that's good.
>>
>>2891058
NOODLED
>>
>>2891058

I love people acting like they're going to just "try" the NJPW Dojo on a whim
>>
>>2891077
That's even scarier, he'll just communicate everything with his actions instead
>>
File: IMG_4760.jpg (499KB, 2016x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4760.jpg
499KB, 2016x2048px
>>2891053
his dojo bro is right behind him
>>
>>2891100
>1st day
>tries to teach you how to fall properly
>he shoulder blocks you with no warning and you land on your head
>he shakes his head and does it over and over again until you finally figure it out
>>
>>2891100
Rocky is probably going to be the teacher. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>2891077
I mean, you may end up being right but if they're serious about making it a legit New Japan dojo they'll have to bring in some Japanese instructors and I doubt they'll all speak English.
>>
>Not learning how to wrestle in Mexico

Do you faggots even wrestling?
>>
>>2891058
Real talk, if that scares you then you don't actually want to do it.
>>
File: 24212421.jpg (623KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
24212421.jpg
623KB, 1448x2048px
At least you are not going to be learning from these 4 guys, I heard they almost kill you in their training, except Kojima, he is nice.
>>
>>2891149
It's like you want your kidneys harvested and your hollowed out body to be filled with coke before it gets shipped back.
>>
>>2891058
>Learning how to wrestle from people who can barely operate an automobile
>>
>>2891167
those guys came up in the dojo in the early 90s when people were getting hazed hardcore, I can only imagine what kind of sadistic training they'd put YLs through.
>>
>>2891053
SHI-BA-TA! SHI-BA-TA! SHI-BA-TA!
>>
>>2891182
There's one training technique called "The Bitchmaker"

The YL lies flat on their back with their ankles wrapped around the ring post and head pointing towards the centre of the ring.

The trainer climbs to the top rope and proceeds to drop a medicine ball on their sternum/stomach
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.