[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he not get a window seats on any of those flights to Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: flat_earth.jpg (249KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat_earth.jpg
249KB, 1200x800px
Did he not get a window seats on any of those flights to Japan?
>>
Don't bully AJ, thanks.
>>
Kek he starting to look like Riff Raff without the cringe tats.
>>
>>2890823
you cannot prove the earth isnt flat.
>>
>>2890862
You cannot prove I couldn't fly off to the space if I wanted to right now.
You cannot prove chicken are not laughing to themselves because they are continually poisoning the whole human race by their own meat.
You cannot prove I am not the only human to be alive and you all are only figment in my imagination my own creator build for me so I won't go insane.
>>
File: 8760.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8760.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>2890862

wtf
>>
>>2890862
you can actually
>>
>>2890862
You can, but you can't prove you're anything other than a massive flaming faggot, so congrats, you're a massive flaming faggot
>>
>>2890899
>>2890903
Prove it right now nerds
>>
>>2890899
>>2890903
Stop it. Don't go there, he's not worth it.
>>
AJ sits in the aisle seat so he can stop muslin invaders if they try to make a move on the plane
>>
>>2890886
>You cannot prove I am not the only human to be alive and you all are only figment in my imagination my own creator build for me so I won't go insane.
You actually can't. So since you're a figment of MY imagination, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2890925
PHENOMENAL FOREARM TO THE HIJACKER

ONE

TWO

THREE
>>
>>2890915
>thinking a massive flaming faggot gets to make any requests or have any worthwhile opinion
Nah
>>
File: brian-kendrick-1468155040-800.jpg (26KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
brian-kendrick-1468155040-800.jpg
26KB, 624x390px
If the earth is not flat, how do train tracks work? They would eventually be raised above the ground if the earth was curved, but they are straight and flat. For many miles.
>>
File: Flat_Earth_Proof_n.379.jpg (972KB, 3000x1987px) Image search: [Google]
Flat_Earth_Proof_n.379.jpg
972KB, 3000x1987px
>>
>>2890997
This is the reason there has to be train stops every so often, så that they can break up and bend the tracks to the curvature
>>
File: Strand_paget.jpg (74KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
Strand_paget.jpg
74KB, 502x480px
>His ignorance was as remarkable as his knowledge. Of contemporary literature, philosophy and politics he appeared to know next to nothing. Upon my quoting Thomas Carlyle, he inquired in the naivest way who he might be and what he had done. My surprise reached a climax, however, when I found incidentally that he was ignorant of the Copernican Theory and of the composition of the Solar System. That any civilized human being in this nineteenth century should not be aware that the earth travelled round the sun appeared to be to me such an extraordinary fact that I could hardly realize it.

>“You appear to be astonished,” he said, smiling at my expression of surprise. “Now that I do know it I shall do my best to forget it.”

>“To forget it!”

>“You see,” he explained, “I consider that a man’s brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it. Now the skilful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.”

>“But the Solar System!” I protested.

>“What the deuce is it to me?” he interrupted impatiently; “you say that we go round the sun. If we went round the moon it would not make a pennyworth of difference to me or to my work.”
>>
>>2891016

Based AJ is a modern Sherlock Holmes. He doesn't fill his brain with nonsense inessential to his craft. You're welcome.
>>
>>2891016

I didn't know the autistic Sherlock interpretation had its root sin the books.
>>
>>2892002
That's because you're young and you think everything happens on TV for the first time.
>>
>>2892002
He's autistic and a virgin
Like looking in a mirror, huh?
>>
>>2892155

Nah he's a huge success and is pretty much too alpha for pussy or social norms or conventional western music theory.
>>
Is there proof that AJ is legitimately a flat earther and not just playing the part for a laugh?
>>
>>2892308

He was parodying the NBA player that announced he was a flat earther the same way a week prior. It's all memes but it's fun memes because it's not a stretch that good ol boy Big Beliefs AJ would go full conspiratard.
>>
>>2892308
ya im a mind reader
>>
>>2892319
>said by a wrestling smark on an online forum
Why would anyone believe you or find anything you think funny/cool?
>>
>>2892327
why would anyone believe anything on the internet anyway? why are you looking for 'proof' of something that no one fucking cares about
>>
>>2892327
>>2892327
>>
>>2892319
>this guy still rigoursuly pushing this narrative
mate just give it up
AJ is the best wrestler in the world today but he is a hick redneck dumbshit IRL. Pains me to know it too but I can still enjoy his matches.
>>
The earth is like a ball of pizza dough. When you spin the pizza dough what happens to it?
>>
File: failed.png (44KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
failed.png
44KB, 640x512px
>>2892413
the Earth is quite literally NOTHING like a ball of pizza dough.
That is the single worst analogy in the history of analogies and demonstrates a frightening lack of the basic subject at hand being debated here.
>>
>>2892432
>>2892413
The earth is shaped like a pear and wonky
>>
>>2892445
The earth is actually a hola hoop
>>
You wanna know if the earth is flat? Walk outside and use your 5 senses.
>>
>>2890823
Its like nothing else on this earth you'll ever see,
batshit lunatic he is building the scene,
from the ground up, coming up,
fuck ya dreams, fuck ya life,
tired of your archetype
>>
Wait is the earth not pendulum shaped?
>>
>>2890886
>You cannot prove I am not the only human to be alive and you all are only figment in my imagination my own creator build for me so I won't go insane.
Well, actually you are a figment of my imagination, so fuck you
>>
File: pepe retarded.jpg (3KB, 112x90px) Image search: [Google]
pepe retarded.jpg
3KB, 112x90px
>>2890823
The US education system at full effect...
>>
>>2892498
goat theme
>>
>>2890960
>requests
THEY DON WANT NONE!
>>
File: flat-earth.jpg (86KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth.jpg
86KB, 700x642px
Round Earthers CANNOT explain this.
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (22KB, 453x326px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
22KB, 453x326px
i always suspect that flat earthers are somehow trying to jew out a free trip to space.
>>
>>2890976
But you still respond to him??
>>
The Earth is flat, spherefags. Deal with it and educate yourselves.
>>
>>2890997
Seek sunlight
>>
I don't believe in flat Earth theory but it is a mark of intelligence to be able to entertain an idea with believing it. I like to hear what conspiracy theorists have to say because they are usually very interesting people that often point out very keen observations. Having a discussion about the "possibility" of a flat Earth is very fun, especially when you think about the World Turtle myth.
>>
>>2893815
hello Carter
>>
File: reddit.png (54KB, 824x427px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
54KB, 824x427px
>>2893815

Great post!
>>
>>2890862
If earth was flat it would end somewhere, it don't
>>
>>2893815
agree.
>>
>>2893815
That is what an idiot thinks that smart people are doing.
>>
>>2896571
It's literally how the scientific method works.
>>
>>2890823
Wait, I though Smackdown live was canceled?
>>
>>2897393
Talking Smack rather
>>
>>2897284
No
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.