[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even during their dying days WCW had more viewers than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WCW.png (35KB, 620x216px) Image search: [Google]
WCW.png
35KB, 620x216px
>even during their dying days WCW had more viewers than the current state of WWE
How?
>>
>>2890590
WWE is reallllly bad now, even worse than late era WCW. Its like theyre trying to purposely kill their own brand.
>>
the internet exists now. even stuff like game of thrones only manages 10 million viewers which might seem impressive now but in the late 90s it was considered average
>>
>>2890644
That's a real bad example. GoT is breaking HBO records.
>>
>>2890644
Thats not true at all GoT is getting way more than that. WWE just doesnt know whats cool anymore.
>>
Sports and television shows are up and down in popularity. The late 90s had wrestling in the mainstream.
>>
>>2890697

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/game-of-thrones-scores-series-best-audience-with-season-7-premiere/

GoT only just hit 10.1 million, which for a show in general is phenomenal.

Most shows need to average 5-6 mil to guarantee renewal on a broadcast network like NBC/FOX. What WWE is getting right now is on par with everything else. The only thing that beat RAM in total viewership last week was the Home Run Derby.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-cable-ratings-july-10-2017/

People just don't watch TV like they used to.
>>
>>2890798
I can believe it. I don't anybody under the age of 35 who is a "TV junkie anymore." More than half of my friends and classmates don't have a cable subscription, have no desire to buy one, and can hardly remember what it was like being a kid and getting all jazzed over television content. The only reason I have cable is because I live in student housing and its just included with my rent.

Part of the reason why most television, especially cable news, looks so cringe to Millenials is because they know that their demographics skew older and they pander to where their money's at. I think the average alphabet channel news viewer is in his early fifties.
>>
because that was over 20 years ago you faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.