[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit, first men in bear costumes, now Kirk has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

File: jordan angle.png (743KB, 725x481px) Image search: [Google]
jordan angle.png
743KB, 725x481px
Holy fucking shit, first men in bear costumes, now Kirk has a Black son?
KEK, the literal state of WWMEME
>>
Dvon and Bubba Ray were kayfabe brothers, this is nothing new. Better than having Jordan waste away not being used.
>>
Considering the amount of alien pussy Kirk has slayed, I'm surprised it's not a green son.
>>
>>2890172
Not having Gable waste away would also be better. Generic athletic big guy role is already filled by Roman
>>
>>2890159
According to Wikipedia he is the white son of a black mother. Makes sense to me.
>>
File: kurb.png (86KB, 1330x337px) Image search: [Google]
kurb.png
86KB, 1330x337px
>>2890223
you guys have been busy I see
>>
Frankly of all the dumb ways I expected this angle could have gone I'm OK with this one
>>
File: 1500240278006.jpg (357KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1500240278006.jpg
357KB, 910x752px
>>2890159
E drone here. I can't even try to defend this shit. You guys fucking win.
>>
>>2890184
Jordan is Roman's replacement.
>>
Ok /asp/ the time has come
How do you turn this into dimes ?
>>
>>2890245
Same here. I'm done watching this shit. Literally my wife's son
>>
>>2890233
There was also this gem.
>>
>>2890177
Muh 40+ nigga
>>
>>2890184
Jordan is stronger and a better wrestler than Roman. I'll bet you Jordan could've deadlifted Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
>>
File: SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN.png (421KB, 960x590px) Image search: [Google]
SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN.png
421KB, 960x590px
Don't worry former E-Drones, NJPW will welcome you.
>>
>>2890159
Thank you for watching and supporting WWE programming.
>>
>>2890361
Thanks man. I'm taking this L like a man and going to give new Japan a shot I guess. At least there isn't any cuck angles there I hope
>>
>>2890379
Tanahashi just lost to the literal twig ZSJ so yeah there's plenty of cuck angles.
>>
>>2890394
Tanahashi doesn't win the first day of the G1 you cuck
>>
>>2890394
I don't know who any of those people are. I've always been an edrone but after tonight I'm done
>>
>>2890394
Jason Jordan being Kurt Angles son is more believable tbqhfamm
>>
Vince Russo confirmed
>>
>>2890405
I didn't say he'd win, just mentioned New Japan has their own share of cuck angles.
>>
>>2890305
True. But at least Roman has a tiny bit of charisma, the Big Dog gimmick, and identifiable signature moves. What does Jordan have besides his amateur background? I watch wrestling every week, but I honestly don't know his finisher or what his voice even sounds like. It seems kind of random to just throw Justin Jordan as the conclusion of this Angle storyline.
>>
File: wow.jpg (75KB, 1102x278px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
75KB, 1102x278px
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>2890406
Kek you basically admitted you didn't know anything about NJPW yet probably bashed it in threads.
E-DRONES EXPOSED
>>
>>2890472
Lol, there is a lot of Wikipedia butthurt tonight.
>>
>>2890159
They look just alike so it's not a bad angle. How else would they push Jordan? His character was boring af.
>>
File: PEh8hbsH.png (488KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
PEh8hbsH.png
488KB, 512x512px
>>2890472
>>
>>2890527
Jeez, I don't know. Maybe create a non nonsense storyline?
>>
>>2890527
Have Angle take interest in him and mentor him as his protege. Storyline families are usually awkward as fuck. Pic related for example. He's supposed to be Dixie's nephew. Now Dixie is gone and it's just sort of swept under the rug that he's supposed to be related to her. The same thing is going to happen to Jason Jordan two or three years from now when this storyline doesn't pan out and silently gets retconned or whatever.
>>
>>2890559
Probably not possible. They broke up American Alpha and Jason Jordan is a talented worker, but boring as shit on his own. At least this way he gets some top card exposure that might stick. The alternative would have been Jordan slowly fading in the mid-card.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with having a black son.
>>
>>2890685
Rational people agree with this. But for the sake of 4chan shitposting: REEEEEEEE! How could Angle stick his white patriotic dick in a nigger woman?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>2890159
WOW Guys what were the odds Kurt Angle's son turned out to be Jason Jordan??!!
>>
>>2890711
>COLONIZING a black woman and impregnating her is fine because that's still your son
>your wife getting BLACKED and forcing you to raise your wife's son is not okay because that's not your son
It's that simple. It's just people too stupid to not even realize what the whole my wife's son meme is about.
>>
>>2890479
How was he exposed? he literally said "I've always been an edrone". do all Nu Jafags act like this? No wonder people hate your anime fight league.
>>
>>2890685
Yeah, if you're also black
>>
>>2890711
>>2890738
cuck meme doesn't even makes sense because Jason Jordan is obviously biracial.
>>
>>2890233
I checked it shortly after the announcement (10:07pm) and it read: "On July 17th 2017 Jason Jordan became the son of Kurt Angle, cause why the hell not and changed brand."
Lol.
>>
So is there a thread on /pol/ yet? The wife's son angle is surely guaranteed replies.
>>
>retards don't understand "my wife's son" meme
>>
This could have been some great kino if they only revealed that Angle's son was a WWE wrestler and we had more weeks of drama about this like R-Truth totally convinced that Angle is his father and Hawkins altering the exams to work Angle into giving him a push
>>
File: unrelated.gif (1MB, 448x251px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.gif
1MB, 448x251px
>>
What strikes me is they've gone with such a fucking retarded story during the "reality era", so much for reality.
>>
>>2890818
Who cares. Edrones will eat this shit anyway. Just look at the comments in this thread alone. I can't imagine how Reddit will look like
>>
>>2890818
>twitter storyline of Jason Jordan hitting on Alexa Bliss
>"hey son, if you like I can set you up with her"
>"dad pls go"
>>
>>2890812
>vince's illegitimate son didn't work
>>
>>2890159
>black son
Even Kurt's genes are cucks.
>>
File: Kid5_zpsaadca30e.png (116KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kid5_zpsaadca30e.png
116KB, 320x240px
>>2890260
Plz
>>
>>2890438
You obviously don't know what a cuck is, even though you look at one in the mirror every day.
>>
>>2890159
The problem here is the WEE sees a bit of a ratings spike over past few weeks and they come up with this ! Nevermind what is showing to work and instead go back to the corny fucking storylines that real fans despise. WWE is just way out of touch with today's wrestling fan, and as good as the 90s and early 00s were, they still never ignores shit storylines. Ahhhhh. F them
>>
Imagine being a WWE fan atm.
>>
This is easily the worst storyline I've seen in a long time, man the post wrestlemania season sucks donkey balls. I'd still watch this over gook shit though LMAO
>>
>>2890977

Imagine being an NJPW fan in the pseudo-"golden era" where two or three wrestlers are of any consequence and the rest of the card is filled out with literally who's or loaned RoH stars floundering over titles nobody gives a single fuck about. They managed to crash the Intercontinental title that Shinsuke finally fucking elevated into the ground, put the Heavyweight title on a vacuous, wooden retard that ends his matches with the same 5 minute OOHH OOOH RAINMAKER TEASE OOHooOooOOOHHH HE POWERED OUT WHAT AN UNDERDOG Cena finish after being dominated for the majority of the match.

I can enjoy the product now and then, but fuck ME you retarded fanboys in every single tangentially related thread are ridiculous. The only solace found in the inane shitposting is the counter shitposting that will happen when the US expansion flops spectacularly, because pushing a big indie delivered in another language against the monopoly owner of the industry is beyond retarded.
>>
File: all that shit.jpg (45KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
all that shit.jpg
45KB, 392x500px
>>2891285
>>
>>2890277
>yfw they reveal it's actually Rock's son and this builds to Rock vs Angle at WM 34
>>
>>2890760
someone explain biology to this chump.
>>
Is this real or not?

Angle's tears looked pretty real.
>>
>>2891285
you should really see a Doctor for those elevated sodium levels.
>>
File: cole-bucks-too-sweet.gif (2MB, 454x240px) Image search: [Google]
cole-bucks-too-sweet.gif
2MB, 454x240px
>>2891285

Look at this fucking loser, holy shit. What an angry little cucky wimp hahahaha just raging in place, throwing a little temper tantrum hahaha.
>>
>>2891285
>two or three

>Okada
>Naito
>Omega
>Tanahashi

Don't even need to keep going to BTFO (You) Mr. Salty
>>
>>2890159
I think the worst thing about this is all the pundits that called it
>>
>>2890172
>Can't get over on your own merit
>Have to become an illegitimate son to an old timer
>>
>>2891662
Vince's style of creative writing has certainly been successfully inculcated in WWE fans' mind after almost 3 decades of persistence viewing
>>
>>2891666
It has the merit to become something, so , why are you bitching? Do you want to watch the same shit every week?
>>
>>2891679
>It has the merit to become something,

Name one time that this sort of angle has ever succeeded.
>>
>>2890159
>H-here´s my wives son
Damn Kurb i guess we gotta call you cuck angle now
id cry too if i had to call a nigger my son
>>
>>2890159
I sense a Curtis Axel type situation here, they put this guy in a prominent position but will they actually get fully behind him? Plus what is he supposed to do? Theres so much talent on RAW just floating around or in meaningless fueds, Balor, Rollins, Wyatt to name a few. Raw is so fucking stacked at the minute i can't see where this guy fits in.
>>
Remember when they tried pushing shelton benjamin in every possible way?
>>
>>2891698
Don't worry lad you'll never have to worry about being a father to anything unless you impregnate your sock
>>
>NJPWeebs sperg out like the dumb fucks they are
Kurt Angle also had a black gf before(yes, in real life), you idiots
If a white man and a black woman have a baby, how do you think he/she would look? Fucking aryan?
>>
>>2891679
>Do you want to watch the same shit every week?
Do you think this is the first illegitimate child angle that WWE has pulled?
>>
>>2891730
>they put this guy in a prominent position but will they actually get fully behind him?
No.
>>
>>2890159
So

Sharmell son?
>>
>>2891745
Lets just forget taht JJ isn't actually Kurt angle son by any fucking chance amrite
>>
>>2890172
>Dvon and Bubba Ray were kayfabe brothers, this is nothing new. Better than having Jordan waste away not being used.

When was the last time any group of kayfabe "brothers/family members" that came together _after_ becoming popular ever worked out?
>>
>>2891756
This 18 fucking +
>>
>>2891763
Let's just forget WWE isn't actually real, amirite?
>>
>>2891785
Lets just forget that this angle(ebin) combined with the miserable level of skill in acting most WWE performers present insults my intelligence way more than the usual shit amrite?
>>
>>2891742
is that what mommy says every night to you before you go to bed? I´ve fucked a lot already and if i want a kid i´ll just skip using condom :^)

Just look at this guy everyone, /r9k/ watches WWE so its a show for cucks who fantasize about cumming to socks lmao

U better introduce your wive´s son on TV to me too so i can laugh at ur cuck ass and fuck her again XDDD
>>
>>2890172
>Jordan waste away not being used

Sounds like he could use a tag partner. If only there was somebody Ready, Willing & GABLE...
>>
>>2891797
Literal mental degeneration.
>>
>>2890818
Reality is boring, it's fake fighting soap opera after all.
>>
wait... this is a real storyline? I thought it was more asp shitposting. WTF vince.
>>
>>2890270
You sell the company
>>
>>2891914
>not expecting this from vince
>>
>>2890818
>Reality Era
This meme needs to stop. I'm sick of EDRONES trying to brand everything like it's an era.
>>
>>2891896
>It's a soap opera after all
No one denies this. But Mis Tres Hermanas is objectively better than Betty La Fea, so why waste your time and resources for a shittier story?
>>
>>2890817
Aoi Yu is CUTE
CUTE

Unfortunately she's a whore
>>
>>2891765
Kane is still considered Undertaker's brother, he must be the most successful familial derivative
>>
>>2890172
They were half brothers. Papa Dudley was a travelling salesmen who birthed many children.
>>
>>2891921
>Sick of EDRONES trying to bla bla

This was literally the wwe who named it the reality era to be quite honest family.
>>
>>2891820
gay
>>
>>2891285
>unironically seething this hard
wew
>>
>>2891285
NJPW are not an indie.
>>
it seems like something they did just to do it. where's the conflict in jordan suddenly being angle's son. what matches or feuds does it lead to that couldn't be done before?

they very easily could have had angle cut some deal with bryan and shane to draft american alpha and do a mentor ship story and then it wouldn't reek of bullshit.
>>
It's Vince's secret storyline to make Angle look like an asshole for all those years outside of WWE
>>
File: shelton-and-mama.jpg (42KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
shelton-and-mama.jpg
42KB, 456x352px
Are we going to meet Jason Jordan's real mom?
>>
>>2892415
I think the more fascinating aspect of the story is how Vince though Kurt being revealed as having a black son would be ruinous to his career and legacy.
>GOD DAMN PAL HE HAS NEGRO SON, THIS WOULD RUIN HIM IN REAL LIFE
>A NEGRO PAUL, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!
>>
>>2891285
>Salty e drone calling anyone else a fanboy
Lol
>>
File: 541.gif (447KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
541.gif
447KB, 500x333px
What did American Alpha do to get buried this hard? I know they flopped after coming from NXT, but damn.
>>
>>2892485
Reminder that American Alpha never got an in-ring promo on Smackdown
>>
>>2892488
Becuse they can't do promos
>>
>>2892500
And yet the reason they were over in NXT before they even had their first match together was because of their promos.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2892521
Over by whose standards? NXT crowds? Please. Smarks are the easiest to work into loving a promo
>>
>>2892528
>s-s-smarks

Not a rebuttal.

They were also fun on Talking Smack.
>>
>>2890159
angle does like them gutter sluts
>>
>>2891285
>Caring this much about one pro wrestling company vs another - let alone defending WWE of all fucking companies this hard
You got problems son
>>
>>2892521
>they were over in NXT

Which means absolutely nothing
>>
>>2892543
>talent gets over until Vince McMahon gets involved with their booking

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2892485

>out of Superstars purgatory
>both now in line for singles pushes

Yeah how will they ever recover?
>>
>>2890361
>NJBronies can't even make their own memes
>>
>>2892566
>singles pushes
That'll last for a couple of weeks until everyone realizes they're not that good.
>>
>>2892171
I think Punk was the first who coined the name and then WWE stole it.
>>
>>2893015
Gable is better than anybody in both world title pictures.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.