[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to save her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: rsz_lita-preshows.jpg (33KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_lita-preshows.jpg
33KB, 620x400px
I want to save her
>>
Highlights in her hair, like putting new paint on an old car.
>>
>>2890016
Twenty years too late
>>
yuk
shes way past her prime
>>
>implying she won't turn on you

Lad you are in for a surprise
>>
Lita has become a bit depressing. She really bad and just keeps hanging around. She like the adult who can't get past hanging around the school campus cause she has nothing else going on. Sad.
>>
>>2890016
cringe i thought this man jaw bitch died
>>
>>2890766

those are called teachers you ding dong
>>
>>2890016
Way too late my dude. Protip: these hoes don't want to saved. Just stand in the warmth of the trash fire until it starts to smell too bad.
>>
>>2890016
Kinda looks like trailer trash Tina Fey.

I'd bang her.
>>
>barren
>unmarried
>used to parade muh wimmens rebulution when she was one of the sluttiest divas in some of the worst storylines
She should be towards the middle of suffering on the very end of deserved it.
>>
File: 1499583172817.jpg (94KB, 1244x685px) Image search: [Google]
1499583172817.jpg
94KB, 1244x685px
>>2890016
>ywn marry Lita thus saving her from her trainwreck of a life
>ywn comfort her as she cries on shoulder about not being able to have a baby
>ywn reassure her and kiss her on the head
>ywn snuggle together as you both fall asleep
fuck this gay earth
>>
ITT: virgins projecting their own insecurities

Ever heard about not marrying so you can fuck around? of course you haven't cause you beta virgins
>>
>>2890030
>>2890033
>>2890038
>>2890766
Man the gays really are flooding this board. The rumors really are true.
>>
>>2890016
Are her and matt still friends? What about edge and lita or matt
>>
>>2891220
wat happens when u 70 and still alone then end up dying of heart attack but no one is there to find ur body so u decompose for weeks until neighbours complain about horrible smell coming from next door only to find your sad lonely corpse on toilet
>>
>>2891238
Carter when is your new gimmick?
>>
>>2891242
been really busy at performance center lately and albert says their giving me big push mid-August so i dunno
>>
>>2891162
>not adopting a child who grows up to become world champ
You can't even into fantasies right.
>>
>>2891251
Damn. Hoping for more keks tbqh. Yelissa was a pretty shitty gimmick tbqh with you.
>>
File: reby BLASTS lita.jpg (145KB, 625x866px) Image search: [Google]
reby BLASTS lita.jpg
145KB, 625x866px
>>2891229
>>
>>2891330
His njpw gimmick is way worse desu, had to filter all of them
>>
>>2892484
Big words coming from a playboy whore who posed cunt naked for the world to see
>>
>>2890016 It's just a ho. Do you really want a chick who slurped Phil Brooks?
>>
>>2890016
Is it weird that she's the only attractive woman on the roster today. Surprisingly aged well too
>>
>>2891162
>want to avenge her by attacking snitsky but he's a mastodon who will rip your head clean off
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.