[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is WWE so predictable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Roman vs Joe is tonight and we all know Roman is winning. Roman vs Lesnar at Summerslam has been planned for months now, so why can't they ever just swerve and change plans because everyone is aware of what is going to happen. I remember Roman vs HHH was rumored for like a year and they went through. That too had a predictable as fuck winner. Does Vince not realize how easy it is to make this show watchable? Just change some plans once in a while and not have shit written in stone months before it happens.
>>
Because Vince is senile and only cares about pushing Roman at the expense of everyone else.
>>
>>2887362
There's gonna be shenanigans, and both men will join the match at SummerSlam making it a Triple Threat. Maybe Braun will interfere or something.
>>
>>2887368
this is what I'm hoping for

do the 4 way from last year but instead of deanetty and jasethy we get Braun and Joe
>>
File: big_dave.jpg (160KB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_dave.jpg
160KB, 844x720px
Well, uh sometimes, you know, uh plans can change and uhhhhhhhhh it uh, it is what it is.
>>
braun runs in and makes it a 4 way at summerslam ya pinhead
>>
>>2887368
No. Based Big Dog is going over C L E A N with a single spear
>>
>>2887368
Triple threat or fatal 4 way will be tolerable.
>>
File: IMG_1617.gif (948KB, 340x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.gif
948KB, 340x357px
>>2887380
I'm okay with a one-finisher finish. It's time to start winning matches with just finisher again. #MakeFinishersGreatAgain
>>
>>2887375
As much I hate Reigns. I hope he wins today and beats Lesnar at Summerslam. A 4 way means Joe is winning the title or Lesnar Retains. If Joe Wins the title he dropping it to Lesnar at No Mercy.
>>
>>2887388
It's only exclusive for like 3 guys and Reigns is one of them
>>
>>2887362
Roman's not winning Summerslam. He has to lose in order to give the writers an excuse to reform the Shield, otherwise even the drones won't buy that it was done than any reason to shield Roman from the boos.
Seth & Dean will be screwed out of their matches (possibly them both forced into a tag match at that). Then Roman gets screwed out of his Summerslam match. All 3 of them getting "screwed" allows for the idea that the "hounds of justice" need to come back together and right the wrongs of the WWE.
They'll be a massive pop when they first come back, then after a month or two, people'll slowly click that it was done purely for Roman's protection and will only result in people starting to hate Dean and Seth by proxy.

Screencap this.
>>
>>2887362
Braun will interfere and lay out the tiny hound and Samoey Joe, and Dixie Carter will make the SS match a fatal four way

cap it
>>
Vince just cancelled shows on the network because they go off script

It's all fucked. He doesn't care anymore
>>
Trips is counting down the days until Vince dies

Based Trips will make things right when he takes full control after getting Steph pregnant again
>>
>>2887378
his ears are so freakin big
>>
>why doesn't WWE book longterm anymore? Makes no sense!
>Just change some plans once in a while and not have shit written in stone months before it happens.

state of wwebabbys
>>
>>2887538
Um, so... the thing about the ears is... and this is just what I was told, but.. the original plan was to have them be smaller, but you know.. well plans change.. so, you know... yeah that's what they're going with.. they're big..
>>
>>2887368
Best outcome for everyone.

Although it will predictably be a "Reigns had Joe beat until Braun interfered" thing
>>
>>2887362
>Roman vs Joe is tonight and we all know Roman is winning
worked. It's Joe vs Bork again, you retard. Roman is going to continue his feud with Stroman.
>>
>>2887818
Capped for later so I can gloat
>>
>>2887818
This board would want Roman to beat Brock and Strowman clean. I wonder what happens after. Who can he possibly be challenged by if he beats them?
>>
>>2887922
No one. He'll never lose clean again.
>>
>>2887954
I guess that's when the fans start coming in with weapons
>>
Hey yeah let's have Ellsworth face Lesnar! That isn't predictable!
>>
>>2888110
I would rather see Ellsworth face Lesnar than Roman
>>
Braun is coming out for sure
>>
>>2887362
Because you read Meltzer spoilers faggot
>>
>>2888217
That kike is never right about anything tho
>>
>>2888110
I would rather see Ellsworth face Lesnar than another boring retarded Joe match.
>>
File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>2887362
>why can't they ever just swerve and change plans because everyone is aware of what is going to happen.
And now we have the worst WWE champion in history.
>>
>>2888768
That belongs to dean Ambrose
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.