[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mae Young Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: mae young cringe.png (747KB, 834x427px) Image search: [Google]
mae young cringe.png
747KB, 834x427px
They name alone is cringe. Only hardcore geeks gives a shit about this cringe. Anways just watched Mae Young Cringe parade and no exaggeration there was like one good looking one, 3 decent looking gals & the rest were buttfuck ugly. This is what the masses want folks ugly women wrestling! on a related note, i'm tired of hearing Meltzer boast about Shayna Balazer aka former UFC ugly cunt and friend of Rhonda but it looks like it worked and she's probably gonna get hired. WWE catering to internet = bad.
>>
tl;dr. fuck off and kill yourself, fedorian shit bag. sage as well so no bump.
>>
File: s4head.gif (30KB, 128x101px) Image search: [Google]
s4head.gif
30KB, 128x101px
>>2887116
>Watching WWMEME in the first place

lmfao
>>
seething
>>
Yeah and you're so much better whining about it on an anonymous message board.

I'm sure being a miserable internet addict is loads of fun.
>>
>>2887121
I watched 10 min preview to see if they're was any good looking women
>>
File: cute brazilfu.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cute brazilfu.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>2887127
Just thought i'd share my thoughts. No need to get hot about it you sad prick. Eat a burrito
>>
>>2887129
YES! that was the good looking one I was referring to!
>>
>>2887129
look at all those fat losers in the crowd
>>
>>2887129
> Renalya
Neat.
>>
How are the ticket sales compared to the CWC?
>>
The marshmallow girl was super cute
>>
>>2887144
I know! I forgot to mention the state of the audience. I'm embarrassed being a fan of pro wrestling because these losers. Compare a UFC crowd to WWE...WWE is like nerdy comic book convention, UFC is like a place to be nightclub party
>>
>>2887116
This is probably close to Vince McMahon's list:

Possible Trannies:
>Sage Beckett
>Kay Lee Ray
>Dakota Kai
>Jazzy Gabert
>Tessa Blanchard
>Mercedes Martinez

Butt-Ass Ugly:
>Rachael Evers
>Nicole Savoy
>Mia Yim
>Shayna Baszler
>Miranda Salinas
>Renee Michelle

Would Fuck:
>Taynara Conti
>Kavita Devi
>Serena Deeb
>Santana Garrett
>Zelda
>Kairi Sane

Young Paula Deen:
>Candice Lerae
>>
>>2887146
>>2887139
>>2887129
>>2887116
samefag who has been trying hard to shill. Also, fuck your cringe women's tournament
>>
>>2887116
Please have sex
>>
>>2887139
>>2887161
>!
>!
Go back to where you came from, autistic teenager.
>>
>>2887172
I'm OP. You said I was samefag when only 1 of 4 comments were made by me.

Like I said, one good looking woman out of 32 and the other guy posted video of the one I thought was most attractive.
>>
File: to ugly.png (17KB, 728x130px) Image search: [Google]
to ugly.png
17KB, 728x130px
Indie shitters obliterated by big dick Vince, Johnny Ace and Kevin Dunn.

The Mae Young Classic was a mistake.
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.jpg (27KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.jpg
27KB, 500x287px
>>2887606
Kairi a cute. Neck yourself
>>
>>2887770
I've legit seen traps/ladyboys that are better looking then her
>>
>>2888204
link?
>>
File: asp.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>They name alone is cringe. Only hardcore geeks gives a shit about this cringe. Anways just watched Mae Young Cringe parade and no exaggeration there was like one good looking one, 3 decent looking gals & the rest were buttfuck ugly. This is what the masses want folks ugly women wrestling! on a related note, i'm tired of hearing Meltzer boast about Shayna Balazer aka former UFC ugly cunt and friend of Rhonda but it looks like it worked and she's probably gonna get hired. WWE catering to internet = bad.

pic related OP
>>
>>2887116
Please acquire a female companion ASAP
>>
>>2888204
>I have a massive transsexual fetish
Imagine revealing this about yourself just to try and then fail at insulting someone
>>
>>2888771
>on 4chan
>not liking traps
that's pretty gay dude
>>
They need to get rid of women's wrestling altogether but Americucks will never do that.
>>
>>2888689
Have sex Carter
>>
>>2887161
t. never been to a nightclub
>>
>>2887129
fucking hell is white tee shirt guy a fucking robot or what?
>>
>>2887770
Internet wrestling fans overrating this gook in looks department. I mean she's not ugly but fucking hell the way you nerds jack off to her because she can work a style Meltzer likes is pathetic.

So glad I grew up on Sable, Debra, The Kat, prime Chyna (yes I'd do her), Gorgeous George, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler
>>
>>2887116
muh cringe hey guys this is CRINGEY haha i hate cringe so much cringe haha ugly women are gay and cringey
>>
>>2891642
>Grandma Sable

She looked old in 1996 and was a surfboard with bolt-ons
>>
>>2887129
>natalya and heidi klum in one
>>
>>2888204
Okay fag
>>
>>2887116
The important thing is how they wrestle.
>>
>>2887606

It's amazing how easily WWE can work internet faggots into watching their product

>SOME PEOPLE don't like that women are respected and get their own tournament now.
>Who you ask?
>Oh Just SOME PEOPLE that think women are objects. And they were FUMING over all these strong, independent women.
>>
Is there any video proof of Mae Young wrestling in her youth or is it just something WWE made up?
>>
>>2887116
you can smell the cheetos and the fedora holy fuck from here
Take a bath
>>
File: murrika.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
murrika.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>2891642
>Pleb & Proud
USA
USA
USA
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.