[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First night already had more good matches than WWE has had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: g1climax.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
g1climax.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
>First night already had more good matches than WWE has had all year

How do they keep on winning?
>>
File: _Tiger_Hattori.jpg (40KB, 385x473px) Image search: [Google]
_Tiger_Hattori.jpg
40KB, 385x473px
>>2886705
>>
>>2886705
No limits on guys, they can go as hard as they want, limited only by their position on the card (the way they build their shows). And they are allowed to do their own in-ring story.
>>
>>2886705
lots of big movez and flipz, wwe safestyle can't compete
>>
File: blf.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
blf.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
fucking BASED

>based YOSHI-HASHI hunting the head of the NaGOATa
>Based Fale killing the announcer and Makabe
>slugfest between Ishii and Goto
>ZSJ not having a boring submission match
>LOS

how can the e-bois even compete
>>
>>2886727
Based luck fale showing those japs from the press conference
>>
Did ZSJ seriously go over Tanahashi?
>the state of NJPW
>>
>>2886805
Only reason for this is for him to leave for a long time due to injury. If it's anything else I'll probably go into an autistic rage
>>
Not just that WWE can't compete, but nor can other promotions
>>
Less people watched it than watch Raw.
>>
>>2886836
Less people watched Twin Peaks compared to Game of Thrones, and Game of Thrones is fucking trash.
>>
>>2886840
>Twin Peaks

Plebbit try-hard detected.
>>
>>2886840
>Got is trash

Meme end please
>>
>>2886805
>not knowing Tana always loses on the first day
>>
>>2886872
And ZSJ needed this win more than it hurts Tana. And of course we will have this run back cause ZSJ now has IC title shot during the fall.
>>
>>2886872
started watching in 2017 confirmed.
>>
>>2886705
>He thinks good matches is what draws

stick to your bingo hall feds while the big boys watch real sports entertainment
>>
>>2886881
2009 Omori beat Tanahashi day 1
2011 Nagata beat Tanahashi
2016 Sanada beats Tanahashi

He's also lost three straight first round New Japan Cup matches. What I'm trying to say here is, immolate yourself.
>>
>>2886860
>liking game of feminism
>>
>>2886705
But how many asses were in seats? not a much as WWE.
>>
>>2886914
>>2887145
>The only thing that matters is how much money a company makes that I'll never see

The STATE of E drones.
>>
>>2887149
If NJPW was so great they'd outdraw WWE like they did in 90's.

Pipe down. I think WWE sucks.
>>
File: DE7qutQXoAAg2b8.jpg (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DE7qutQXoAAg2b8.jpg
176KB, 1024x1024px
>>2887145
not bad desu
>>
>>2887154
His point remains, you're a fan not a shareholder, it makes no difference to you or any other fan how much money they make.
>>
>>2887159
So as much as a late WCW PPV crowd.
>>
File: images-22.jpg (2KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
2KB, 160x120px
>>2886705
>can't make gook threads without saying WWE
Rent free
>>
>>2887162
Don't tell me how great NJPW is. I'll determine that myself. As fan of two decades who has seen every major promotion past and present, NJPW today isn't that good and the numbers it draws supports my claim. I'm not impressed, boast about it all you want, it doesn't change the numbers.

I'm a big fan of 80's, 90's and early 2000's NJPW. The current product does not appeal to me. It's niche catering bs that airs at 1am in Japan.
>>
>>2887178
This guy gets it.
>>
>>2886826
This is your first G1 obviously.
>>
based /ourguy/ won
>>
>>2887178
This
But gook shitters will persistently tell you that you should enjoy it until your ears bleed. Worse than soccer fans.
>>
>>2887178
Except I literally said nothing about the quality of NJPW, I said that saying 'hurrr but they don't draw!' is completely irrelevant if you don't have a stake in the company.

The numbers it draws actually don't support your claim at all because they've almost doubled their total revenue every year since 2012. Theyre selling more tickets every year despite the ticket prices constantly increasing. Clearly the promotion is growing and people unlike yourself are enjoying the product.

You sound like one of those mega-jaded old school fans who's been watching wrestling so much that their primary reaction to people enjoying something is 'it's not that good! It was better before!' I'm not even one of these memelords who think New Japan is this perfect promotion that can do no wrong but you're clearly misconstruing your personal distaste for the current product to mean that no one likes it and it isn't growing.
>>
>>2887178
I'm genuinely embarassed that someone who clearly watches stuff that isn't WWE still holds the if it doesnt draw it isnt good opinion, even when it quite clearly does draw
>>
>>2887165
Or the same as a current WWE crowd, both are the same though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.