[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alberto Dorito stripped of the WAW title IT'S TIME, BOYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: qc6274Va_400x400.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qc6274Va_400x400.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>Alberto Dorito stripped of the WAW title

IT'S TIME, BOYS
>>
How's Jimmy's workrate?
>>
>>2886729
Depends on his meth consumption
>>
>>2886702
Whats the over under that Ricky puts the belt on himself and cuts a promo saying that the previous champ is a junkie who doesn't deserve his daughter?
>>
>>2886772
That junkie is his daughter
>>
File: Malky Taggart.jpg (41KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Malky Taggart.jpg
41KB, 480x720px
>>
>>2886702
can someone get me up to speed on the Jimmy Ocean meme?
>>
>>2886902
-McMahons bow to Jimmy Ocean
-In contact with skeevy geezers
-Possesses inhuman drug tolerance
-Controls the Oldschool stable
-Owns his own wrestling school
-Must wear a child protection monitor at all time, not allowed within 500 feet of schools
-Will bankroll the first slave labor Pork Faggot Factory
-Owns 99% of Mr. Anderson
-First designer drug pork faggots will in all likelihood be Jimmy Ocean pork faggots
-Jimmy Ocean is supposed to have a 90+ IQ, such intelligence has never been seen in Norwich
-Ancient British graffiti tells of a mad cunt dressed in pink dinner jackets who will bring about the end of mankind
-Hates Malky Taggart
-You likely are one of his illegitimate children
-Jimmy Ocean is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, or Shiva and Odin depending on how badly his meth was cut.
-Learned how to draw dimes in a week.
>>
>>2886896
The only thing this fat cunt is winning is diabetus.
>>
>>2886902
I think it's just cause WAW is full of "wrestlers" that look like meth addicts, fat bastards, etc. Ocean himself looks like the guy who lives in a trailer park that has a shady past.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 928x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 928x635px
>>2886977
>Jimmy Ocean is supposed to have a 90+ IQ, such intelligence has never been seen in Norwich

Kek
>>
>>2887307
>BMTWTS
>>
bump for Jimmy
>>
>>2886702
only thing he draws is the heroin from the syringe into his veins, but with that lifestyle he could get the junkie and chav audience
>>
File: image_18.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
image_18.gif
3MB, 412x304px
JIMMY OCEAN HAPPENING
>>
Has anyone here actually watched any WAW?
>>
>>2891218
No
>>
>>2886977
>>
>>2891218
I firmly believe WAW is just a longterm troll by paiges trashy family & doesnt really exist outside of staged photos
>>
>>2886702
lets gooooo
>>
>>2891218
I've watched a few matches. I think Villman is probably their best worker.
>>
File: 1500238879872.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500238879872.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>2886702
>WAW

what the fresh hell is this garbage? some kind of appalachian warehouse "wrestling promotion"?
>>
>>2892387
Close, its a chav indy promotion from Norwich.
>>
>>2891218
It's pretty based to be honest, for starters they boo the heels and cheer for the faces.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.