[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: angle.jpg (50KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
angle.jpg
50KB, 960x620px
1) Who was phone?

2) Why did Graves know about it?
>>
1) Dixie

2) Won't be addressed
>>
>>2886205
1. Steph was phone. Saying she know's Kurt's dirty little secret.
2. Graves is a 'reporter' in kayfabe. As he noted on the show 'people tell him stuff.' Don't expect much further explanation beyond that.

It just occurred to me that Vince probably found out that Dixie and her husband are swingers and now this whole angle is a rib on them by saying Kurt has been fucking Dixie.
>>
Ita going to be revealed that Graves is Angle's son, Dixie will come out and reveal that. Corey was born in Pittsburg and thats all you need for this angle to start.
>>
TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE WOOOOOO OHHHHHHOHHHHH OHHHHH
>>
Corey

Gay lover
>>
>>2886285
That sounds interesting, but I'd love to see angle having affair with stephanie
>>
>>2886205
See >>2886210 and >>2886218
It will lead to an eventual fight between HHH/Steph and Kurt Angle/Dixie. I don't think it'll be at Summerslam though. Haitch isn't going to wrestle outside of WM. Though I guess he could book himself to lose at Summerslam and then go over at Mania.

>>2886335
Fuck off. Cuck storylines are the worst.
>>
>>2886205
1) Kurt's boyfriend
2) Corey is gay too

Not even joking, I think it's a gay angle.
>>
>>2886335
That would be the best option.
>>
>>2886335
They pretty much did this already.

Would actually be cool from a continuity standpoint.
>>
>>2886205
>chad gable
>corey heard from an anonymous source
>>
>>2886205

1) Bayley was phone. There's been some secret GM hugging going on.

2) Because he's a 1337 hacker or something. In fact, he's so good that he has all of Bayley's lewds and won't share them.
>>
>>2886386
>>2886391
Ello cucks.
>>
>>2886385
you mean a gay angle angle
>>
>>2886422
based
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGIAaRf2Gzc
They come out bring up Claire Lynch, Samoa Joe's embarrassing Romantic Joe Babyface run in TNA, Main Event Mafia, AJ Styles and Dixie at the motel
Eventually ending with Dixie Carter being introduced as the brainchild of it all
>>
>>2886403
How am I a cuck?

I didn’t say I’d get off on the storyline. I just said it would be cool from a continuity standpoint. Think about it. Angle and Steph have that history. They, and HHH, all know about it, but don’t talk about it. It just simmers. Angle is brought back because it’s “best for business” or whatever. Now, the scab is being picked at. There’s an underlying awkwardness whenever any combination of the three are in the room.

IDK, man. Better than most of the shit they’re throwing out there. Anyway, I don't think that's where this is going, myself.
>>
File: 0818 - IRF5MHA.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
0818 - IRF5MHA.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>2886403
>>2886362
>He doesn't want to see haitch get cucked
>>
>>2886434
>>2886442
I don't know about you but I'd mark hard for a TNA invasion. It'd be pretty based.
>>
It's Stephanie but Dixie will be there as the tease to try to talk Kurt out of saying the secret.
>>
>>2886449
>It's Stephanie
*closes stream*
>>
My shitty Survivor Series booking:

Haitch/Steph
Team WWE:
Cena
Reigns
Cesaro (Whoever is the tag team champ on that time)
Sheamus (Whoever is the tag team champ on that time)
King Neville

Angle/Carter
TNA:
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Broken Matt
Brohter Nero
Aries (Alternate universe If he didn’t resigned)
>>
>>2886464
>people who left and hate TNA wrestling for it
>>
>gay stuff

>because he's gay?
>>
>yfw it's Hogan in Mr. America mode.
>>
Its gonna be Stephanie. They had an affair years ago and since Kurt returned those feelings are coming back, hence the awkward "I Love You". Will lead to an Angle/HHH power struggle all the way through till Mania.

Anything with Dixie, Gable or anybody else is fucking retarded.

So, knowning WWE Creative, it probably is Dixie.
>>
>>2886445
Negro they couldn't even book a WCW Invasion, there's no way a TNA Invasion wouldn't die in the arse.
>>
It's an illegitimate son angle, hence the' I'm proud of you' and 'I love you' lines, Vince loves illegitimate son angles.
>>
It's definitely a man, the only question is who it is.

I'm gonna say Tye Dillinger.
>>
1. It's Steph. She has been fucking Kurt behind H's back for 17 years.

2. He is a smart motherfucker, who watches the network's back catalog on the regular.
>>
>>2886205
1.Punk
2.Graves is/was CM Punk little
>>
>>2886464
Swap Joe out for someone else, maybe Seff. Joe's extremely loyal to Haitch by the looks of it. Would be retarded to just change his character.
>>
>>2886470
This is how it plays...
>Haitch mentions and bury TNA on live segment
>Mention Kurt left for TNA and bring in Dixie for the scandal
>Dixie comes out Haitch continues to berate her on Live V
>Angle comes out next defending Dixie and TNA
>”Even if TNA is dead (kayfabe) TNA is still my yard” promo by Kurt
>Speaking of yard, Reigns come out and talk about “WWE his yard promo”
>Samoa Joe appears and talks about TNA and continues his feud with reigns

Next week on RAW:
>Broken Matt /Brother Nero debut
>Talks about finishing their expedition of gold from TNA to WWE
>”It was al planned along” promo
>Ceasharo (or whoever tag team) brags that they have the title
>Soon theses two tag team would join the TNA/WWE Alliance
>AJ, Cena, Neville and Aries sometime in the near future would also be dragged into the shitshow

>Hogan might return in somewhere in this timeline and be conflicted on joining WWE or TNA
>>
Kurt may be hired by Vince but Stephanie recommended him to her father.

Kurt will turn heel.
>>
File: latest.png (120KB, 282x247px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
120KB, 282x247px
>>2886476
>mon visage
>>
>>2886486

All the big guys in WCW held out so that their contract would have to be honored. Hard to make a WCW invasion angle with fucking Booker T, Bagwell, and midcarders.
>>
>>2886563
It would be way smaller scale. Just like HHH never really announced his unofficial neo Evolution with Fatass and Joe because its easier for writers to just ignore when it suits them.
>>
>>2886563
Booker T was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion

Hogan & The Outsiders weren't even active in WCW during its final days
>>
>>2886601

Booker T had only won that championship belt for like 2 weeks before the last Nitro.

Nash. Hall. Goldberg. Sting. Scott Steiner. None of the big names were there for the invasion except for Booker T (and DDP, who I forgot).
>>
>>2886616
Sting & Goldberg weren't active during the final months of WCW either

That was also Booker T's 5th reign. To pretend he wasn't an established main event talent by then is foolish.
>>
>>2886623

They were still big names. Point remains, it was a shitty angle considering the circumstances.
>>
>>2886631
>They were still big names.

So what? 2 of them weren't even working for WCW at the time seeing as Hall got fired in 2000.

He'd been in ECW more recently than WCW!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.